Jump to topic:

The DDO political system

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 4:37:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think that there needs to be a really clear explanation of the debate.org political system. I am trying to read it, and understand its intricacies, and it is dotted about. Can someone make/direct me to a comprehensive post on it? Also, can someone tell me, how can I DDO political newbie can get involved in the system for some experience on how it works? e.g. If any inteviewers want help interviewing, or whether we need more interviews, or talkshows, etc.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 4:51:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 4:37:16 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
I think that there needs to be a really clear explanation of the debate.org political system. I am trying to read it, and understand its intricacies, and it is dotted about. Can someone make/direct me to a comprehensive post on it? Also, can someone tell me, how can I DDO political newbie can get involved in the system for some experience on how it works? e.g. If any inteviewers want help interviewing, or whether we need more interviews, or talkshows, etc.

The political system really just consists of the President and anyone that he has on his or her staff/cabinet. What abilities the President has, is really up to that person in accruing from the members and from our owners Juggle in merit and negotiation.

Take time and learn who is running, decide if you would like to join one of the campaigns or if you wish to help the process with the people doing interviews, or OreEle who sort of runs the mechanics of the whole thing.

should help.