Jump to topic:

Trolls + Vote bombers + multiple accounts

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 12:01:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
DDO has for a while now been dealing with a large number of trolls, spammers vote bombers, people with multiple accounts, etc. to the point where keeping track of all of these people to any individual person on this site has become impossible.

If you know anyone who qualifies as any of the above on this website PLEASE post them on here so that people can look into them and decide what to do. The more people we find ruining this great website the more we can do to protect it.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 7:48:51 AM
At 11/25/2011 12:01:37 AM, imabench wrote:
DDO has for a while now been dealing with a large number of trolls, spammers vote bombers, people with multiple accounts, etc. to the point where keeping track of all of these people to any individual person on this site has become impossible.

If you know anyone who qualifies as any of the above on this website PLEASE post them on here so that people can look into them and decide what to do. The more people we find ruining this great website the more we can do to protect it.

This is what i have to say: Trolls, ignore them and they leave
Vote bombers: Counter vote
Multi accounters: Stalk there activities till you find a strong enough evidence. That is unless you have a life. :D
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:28:02 PM
Ignoring trolls works, but the people around here don't do this, so they must like having them around.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:32:44 PM
At 11/25/2011 4:28:02 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Ignoring trolls works, but the people around here don't do this, so they must like having them around.

and then they think they have the right to complain about the very trolls they feed. A troll is a powerless brat begging for attention if treated as such.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:36:13 PM
At 11/25/2011 4:32:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/25/2011 4:28:02 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

and then they think they have the right to complain about the very trolls they feed. A troll is a powerless brat begging for attention if treated as such.

It's all a conspiracy to get active moderators to take our freedom, I say.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp