Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mirza petition #15

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 12:53:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The 15th Mirza petition has begun to shame Mirza into actually accepting a challenge he extended: http://www.debate.org...

Sign below

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 12:57:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Lordknukle
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

I read your rant about the accusation of Mirza in the debate with Innomen. His actions seem pretty shady.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:00:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think I've ever been to a website that ostracized so many people as easily as DDO. Thats a problem.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:03:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 1:00:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
I don't think I've ever been to a website that ostracized so many people as easily as DDO. Thats a problem.

It's a debate site. I just want him to accept a debate challenge that he already extended to me in the forums. Is that so unreasonable?

He's also a far more despicable person than izbo, if you've ever seen one of his arguments with danielle.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:15:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
bluesteel,

I never refused to accept the challenge. Your hatred is intolerable. I said I think I will accept after finishing my debate with TV. It doesn't mean that I "think" I will accept anytime, but I "think" I will accept after the debate with TV, because I am not sure - I might accept in five minutes. Wake up.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:17:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 1:15:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
bluesteel,

I never refused to accept the challenge. Your hatred is intolerable. I said I think I will accept after finishing my debate with TV. It doesn't mean that I "think" I will accept anytime, but I "think" I will accept after the debate with TV, because I am not sure - I might accept in five minutes. Wake up.

I've seen you take this tactic 100 times to weasel out of debates. All you have to do is copy and paste from your argument with tvellalot. You have no reason for this delay except to try to avoid my challenge.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:19:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 1:17:20 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 1:15:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
bluesteel,

I never refused to accept the challenge. Your hatred is intolerable. I said I think I will accept after finishing my debate with TV. It doesn't mean that I "think" I will accept anytime, but I "think" I will accept after the debate with TV, because I am not sure - I might accept in five minutes. Wake up.

I've seen you take this tactic 100 times to weasel out of debates. All you have to do is copy and paste from your argument with tvellalot. You have no reason for this delay except to try to avoid my challenge.
You're incredibly boring. I have many reasons to delay. First, I have an assignment due very soon. Second, I have much work upcoming the next few days. And I don't have to give a random person more reasons, I could not care less about what you think.

It has been about 1 hour since I saw the challenge, yet you create a petition so quick? Who are you kidding?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:20:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You're a coward and you deserve to banned.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:22:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Like C_N said in the other thread, when it actually comes down to following though on a debate, you complain:

"waaaahh,excuses excuses excuses" (such as a two week delay, until I forget about it and give up)

You realize that the actual challenge itself expires before the time period you specified when you'd accept.

This seriously is like the thousandth challenge you've backed down from.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:22:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 1:20:26 PM, bluesteel wrote:
You're a coward and you deserve to banned.
Grow some maturity, and thanks for not responding to the above post.
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:31:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Lordknukle
2. Thett3
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:32:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Lordknukle
2. Thett3
3.MasterKage
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:39:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Lordknukle
2. Thett3
3.MasterKage
4. Imabench
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 1:50:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Lordknukle
2. Thett3
3.MasterKage
4. Imabench
5. Rusty
6. Blackvoid
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
SquadSix
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 9:33:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Lordknukle
2. Thett3
3.MasterKage
4. Imabench
5. Rusty
6. Blackvoid
7. SquadSix
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
You should never back down from a challenge. From what I have seen you owe it to BlueSteel to go on with the debate. You seem to be the one who needs to be mature Mizra.
SquadSix: Lawyer/Teacher in the making
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 9:39:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 9:33:32 PM, SquadSix wrote:
You should never back down from a challenge. From what I have seen you owe it to BlueSteel to go on with the debate. You seem to be the one who needs to be mature Mizra.
I never backed from his challenge. I asked him five days ago for the debate, he backed out all the time. I did not persist in either challenging him or creating childish petitions. He sent me a challenge, and about 45 min. after me seeing it, he told me "not to back out" and created this petition afterwards. I've waited far longer. He should use his brain cells to comprehend something as simple as this. So should you.

Your first post is idiotic. If you posted a porn link it would have been far more useful.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:30:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol, yes, argue with every person that signs the petition mirza

that's a lot easier than just accepting my challenge
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Mr.Infidel
Posts: 300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:36:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.

Well, Bluesteem apparently claims that he is....so, I'm interested in seeing his justification....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Mr.Infidel
Posts: 300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:38:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:36:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.

Well, Bluesteem apparently claims that he is....so, I'm interested in seeing his justification....

Bluesteel is having a temper tantrum since he lost to innomen.

http://www.debate.org...
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:39:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:36:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.

Well, Bluesteem apparently claims that he is....so, I'm interested in seeing his justification....

When Izbo's gone, they'll be looking for a new member to ostracize.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:40:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:38:15 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:36:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.

Well, Bluesteem apparently claims that he is....so, I'm interested in seeing his justification....


Bluesteel is having a temper tantrum since he lost to innomen.

http://www.debate.org...

Well, he's still continuing his bridge-burning spree, apparently.....I mean honestly, I don't understand why an entire thread has to be wasted with a petition due to one debate.....and one vote in particular....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Mr.Infidel
Posts: 300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:40:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:39:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:36:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.

Well, Bluesteem apparently claims that he is....so, I'm interested in seeing his justification....

When Izbo's gone, they'll be looking for a new member to ostracize.

Sad, but true.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:41:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:39:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:36:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.

Well, Bluesteem apparently claims that he is....so, I'm interested in seeing his justification....

When Izbo's gone, they'll be looking for a new member to ostracize.

Thank you for your insight and good luck defending Izbo10.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:42:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:38:15 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:36:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.

Well, Bluesteem apparently claims that he is....so, I'm interested in seeing his justification....


Bluesteel is having a temper tantrum since he lost to innomen.

http://www.debate.org...

No, he's mad because he was winning until Mirza changed his vote with 10 seconds left in the voting period. Put yourself in his position. You're about to beat the president of the whole site. You're up 8, and counting down the seconds until that win is locked. All of a sudden, someone, who voted 7 for you to counter a votebomb, suddenly unvotes and instead gives 3 to your opponent. With 10 seconds left. You lose. How would you react?
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:43:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:42:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:38:15 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:36:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.

Well, Bluesteem apparently claims that he is....so, I'm interested in seeing his justification....


Bluesteel is having a temper tantrum since he lost to innomen.

http://www.debate.org...

No, he's mad because he was winning until Mirza changed his vote with 10 seconds left in the voting period. Put yourself in his position. You're about to beat the president of the whole site. You're up 8, and counting down the seconds until that win is locked. All of a sudden, someone, who voted 7 for you to counter a votebomb, suddenly unvotes and instead gives 3 to your opponent. With 10 seconds left. You lose. How would you react?

I might obviously be angry but not enough to start numerous threads calling for a petition or throwing temper tantrums about this one vote so much...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:43:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Wait, Bluesteem wants Mirza to be banned?
I thought this thread was to petition Mirza to accept a debate challenge.
If this is an attempt to petition a ban of Mirza?
If it is, take me off the petition list, Mirza does not deserve that.
If it's not, allow me to remain on the list.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Mr.Infidel
Posts: 300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:44:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 10:42:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:38:15 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:36:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:34:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 10:33:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Wait, I'm confused, how is Mirza worthy of being banned?

He isn't.

Well, Bluesteem apparently claims that he is....so, I'm interested in seeing his justification....


Bluesteel is having a temper tantrum since he lost to innomen.

http://www.debate.org...

No, he's mad because he was winning until Mirza changed his vote with 10 seconds left in the voting period. Put yourself in his position. You're about to beat the president of the whole site. You're up 8, and counting down the seconds until that win is locked. All of a sudden, someone, who voted 7 for you to counter a votebomb, suddenly unvotes and instead gives 3 to your opponent. With 10 seconds left. You lose. How would you react?

I understand him being upset, but come-on. This is a mountain out of a mole hill. Sheesh, you lost a debate; SO FRICKEN WHAT?!
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.