Jump to topic:

DDO Chatroom plugin

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 3:53:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just putting it back up again, so perhaps this time around people will actually do it. (http://www.debate.org...)

download: https://chrome.google.com...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 4:12:22 PM
If you downloaded it, make sure you say so here, so that others know how many people are already part of the chat
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 4:14:00 PM
I'm not in there, but someone is pretending to be me.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 4:14:56 PM
At 11/26/2011 4:14:00 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I'm not in there, but someone is pretending to be me.

=_= if you're not in there, then how would you know you're being impersonated?....
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 4:15:59 PM
I smoked a Newport, what do you think?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp