Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 8:13:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DanT
"We have heard what you won't do if President. What will you do if President?"

CosmicAlfonzo
"I'll strongly suggest an optional forum censor, or just abolish it all together.

If there are any site related changes that have been suggested and have either popular support or are just really good ideas, I'll show my support by informing Juggle.

Other than that, there will be a never ending keg party at the Presidential mansion."

DanT
"When searching for a VP, you said that you would consider jimtimmy. Is there any chance that you could hold racist tendencies?"

CosmicAlfonzo
"Skin color is the same thing as hair color if you ask me. I don't see the difference between the two. I prefer redheads personally."

DanT
"You say skin color is the same as hair color, than claim you prefer one hair color over another. Which race do you prefer? How will this effect the presidency?"

CosmicAlfonzo
"It's so hard to choose between the smooth rubbery skin and spongy hair of the black beauty, and the soft squishy skin and cool flowing hair of the white. They are all equally as sexable, and just as enjoyable.

Red heads just remind me of my Celtic roots and make me want to drink. Me first girl was a red head. She was kind of a slut though. I hear she ended up becoming a man."

DanT
"That is the second time you mentioned drinking in your answer to a question unrelated to drinking. Do you feel you have a drinking problem? if so how would it effect the presidency?"

CosmicAlfonzo
"All I have to say to that is this...

Jesus turned the water into wine AFTER they drank all the wine.

I've got God on my side, Dan. Best leave it at that."

DanT
"I thought you was a Discordian, who worshiped Eris, not YH-Zeus."

CosmicAlfonzo
"Jesus is basically Eris wearing a fake beard. Nearly every word out of Jesus' mouth was a confusing parable. Telling people to eat of your flesh and drink your blood is only going to cause chaos and discord.

Greatest practical joke in history. The effects of it still linger strong."

DanT
"Many agree that Innomen has done an outstanding job as president; If president, how do you plan to live up to Innomen's presidential standard?"

CosmicAlfonzo
"Yeah, he's a pretty popular guy, but under my campaign there will be NO
TAXES. None. None whatsoever.
The better question is, What can Innomen do that I can't? Nothing that should be seen by anyone outside of the bedroom, that's for sure."

DanT
"Last question, if president, how do you plan to deal with People who violate the terms of DDO, as set forth by Juggle?"

CosmicAlfonzo
 "Considering I probably violate the terms of DDO on a daily basis, it would be awfully wankholish of me to enforce such a thing.

No taxes, by the way."
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:40:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey, fat people.

I'm on your side
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp