Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

A vote for Cosmic Alfonzo is a vote for YOU!

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 12:19:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Which is why, when I'm elected, I will grant anyone who votes for me(if they so desire) the honorary title of president. You'll be part of the cabinet, you know.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 7:10:23 PM
Why would you be a better leader? I like the idea of a cabinet though.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 7:16:48 PM
At 11/27/2011 7:10:23 PM, MarquisX wrote:

I'm voting for Cosmic becuase everyone else has problems in their ranks and Cosmic is the only sane one.
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 7:17:30 PM
At 11/27/2011 7:16:48 PM, Cobo wrote:

I'm voting for Cosmic becuase everyone else has problems in their ranks and Cosmic is the only sane one.

Wat?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 7:19:18 PM
At 11/27/2011 7:17:30 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Wat?

Come at me bro!
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 7:37:20 PM
At 11/27/2011 12:19:45 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Which is why, when I'm elected, I will grant anyone who votes for me(if they so desire) the honorary title of president. You'll be part of the cabinet, you know.

If when elected you make everyone who voted for you president, what does that make you?
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 7:40:50 PM
At 11/27/2011 7:37:20 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 11/27/2011 12:19:45 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

If when elected you make everyone who voted for you president, what does that make you?

A fool?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 9:21:14 PM
A fool? Maybe, but a President of THE PEOPLE for sure.

No taxes, dawg.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 11:38:20 PM
At 11/27/2011 9:21:14 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
A fool? Maybe, but a President of THE PEOPLE for sure.

No taxes, dawg.

There aren't any taxes now, dog.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:10:18 PM

Cosmic is racist, and a drunk.

Who, and I quote, "probably violate the terms of DDO on a daily basis" and believes "it would be awfully wankholish...to enforce such a thing." those is his words not mine.

Source:
http://www.debate.org...
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:30:50 PM
What Danny boy doesn't want you to know is that as a bluesman, I need to keep my BAC at a constant level. Alcohol is like water to me. Without it, I could die.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:36:18 PM
At 11/27/2011 7:19:18 PM, Cobo wrote:

Wat?

Come at me bro!

What problems does innomen have within his ranks?

Muh threads
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:41:48 PM
TV, are you actually taking this guy seriously? A few weeks ago, he ran a smear campaign against Innomen accusing his of things I'd rather not discuss, he never got any votes the last time he ran for president and now he is trolling you trying to get you to argue on his level.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:48:44 PM
At 11/28/2011 3:41:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
TV, are you actually taking this guy seriously? A few weeks ago, he ran a smear campaign against Innomen accusing his of things I'd rather not discuss, he never got any votes the last time he ran for president and now he is trolling you trying to get you to argue on his level.

You aren't the crispiest fry in the bag, are you?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:51:48 PM
Clearly, a vote for me is a vote for a non stop kegger at the DDO Mansion.

Seriously man, what do you have to lose... besides.... TAXES?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:55:34 PM

The professional position would be to take all opposition seriously.
You weren't here for the election where innomen ran a silent campaign and out of the blue secured enough votes to beat both the Freedom Party and the Party Party separately. Only because we (the Party Party) gave our support to Cody (the Freedom Party) did Cody win.

This political stuff is full of sneaky motherfvckers.

Muh threads
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:59:29 PM
At 11/28/2011 3:55:34 PM, tvellalott wrote:

You weren't here for the election where innomen ran a silent campaign and out of the blue secured enough votes to beat both the Freedom Party and the Party Party separately. Only because we (the Party Party) gave our support to Cody (the Freedom Party) did Cody win.

Wait, are you saying you once ran against Innomen and now you are running as his VP? Interesting. Who was in the freedom party and the "party party"? (not sure if I got the last one right)
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 4:10:57 PM
At 11/28/2011 3:59:29 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/28/2011 3:55:34 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Wait, are you saying you once ran against Innomen and now you are running as his VP? Interesting. Who was in the freedom party and the "party party"? (not sure if I got the last one right)

Yes, I was involved quite heavily in the previous two elections.
I'll spin you the story very quickly.

I founded the Party Party as a joke, but Freedo thought it was a good idea so we ran with it and actually got quite a bit of support. Cody founded the Freedom Party and had a lot of support. innomen ran as an independent, but we didn't give him much thought. innomen would have won, but Koopin and I convinced the other Party Party members to vote for Cody. Cody won.
He asked me to join his cabinet and I did.

The next election, I ran directly against innomen as askbob's VP in the rivalb Party. innomen won a landslide victory.

innomen contacted me last week and asked whether I would be his VP in these elections. I accepted.

Muh threads
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 7:58:58 PM
At 11/28/2011 3:36:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/27/2011 7:19:18 PM, Cobo wrote:

I'm voting for Cosmic because everyone else has problems in their ranks and Cosmic is the only sane one.

Wat?

Come at me bro!

What problems does innomen have within his ranks?

1st-Mirzabomb
There was something extremely fishy about that vote.
Considering multiple things aside from the vote itself
1.Innomen "Requested" that Mirza be part of his cabinet with an extremely sketchy role. As if Mirza just wanted to be an elected official or that innomen owed him something. There is already a "Chief adviser" so why need an "Adviser extraordinaire"?
2.What exactly does he do?
3.The vote on blue steel's debate and Mirza reaction to others criticisms
(This is not a diss on Mirza)

2nd-Koopin
Not dissing one of our greatest member's but he's been gone for awhile.
So what has that post been doing?
What has the "day to day" operations role been doing?
(This was not a diss to koopin......KFC FTW)

3rd-Innomen himself
After looking a his post this election I feel innomen is doing all things possible to keep his position and probably would not give it up
1.Anger and Resentment
The entire Izbo trail was based out of anger. There was never a trail beforehand and izbo's attention was dawdling down(Thanks to the amazingness of bluesteel and tarzan) But innomen brought izbo to the center of attention out of anger. In Innomen's words himself, he stated that he couldn't take it anymore and the thread aimed at him was the final straw.
If you ask me being able to control temper is a good quality of a president in any organizations
2.Power control
I think innomen still wants the power
There has always been questions about what can he do? I saw recently that even after election Innomen said he might still be the only one who can ban(If he even can)
3.Elimination of possible opponents
Innomen makes himself sound like he is to only one who can do this job and that no one else can achieve what he has achieved(Better relations with juggle, etc.)
Many opponents have came forth an said they want to run, but innomen keeps saying how "hard" it is an how only he can do it. I believe this is an underhanded tactic of his in order to scare of possible contenders
(AGAIN not a diss, Innomen is a cool homey)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:16:50 PM
I think Inno is a great guy, but lets face it, the whole Izbo trial thing is a publicity stunt to get votes in the election.

I advocate the position of putting power to the individual. You don't like what he says, and you think he isn't worth talking to? Ignore him.

Innomen is supposed to be the libertarian candidate, but I am more libertarian than he. The DDO economy feeds Izbo, I'm not going to interfere with his business.
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:18:37 PM
At 11/28/2011 8:16:50 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I think Inno is a great guy, but lets face it, the whole Izbo trial thing is a publicity stunt to get votes in the election.

I advocate the position of putting power to the individual. You don't like what he says, and you think he isn't worth talking to? Ignore him.

Innomen is supposed to be the libertarian candidate, but I am more libertarian than he. The DDO economy feeds Izbo, I'm not going to interfere with his business.

You've got to think about the image that DDO gets to people checking out the site. Not everyone likes a site where they see people constantly posting 'F&%TARD F&%TARD F&%TARD F&%TARD F&%TARD F&%TARD retard stupid!'

IMO, it's bad publicity for DDO, which is bad for all of us.
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:20:29 PM
At 11/28/2011 8:16:50 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

smear campaign.

"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:22:49 PM
Suuuure, Izbo may be bad publicity, but the fact of the matter is, the people here support him by responding to him.

Banning him would almost be like false advertisement. People expect to come here to have an intellectual discussion, and wham... They are met with the type of people who would support Izbo's business.

Instead of banning Izbo, the user base should learn to stop giving Izbo their DDO credits, that is if they believe his business is truly not worth paying into.
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:33:36 PM
At 11/28/2011 8:22:49 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Suuuure, Izbo may be bad publicity, but the fact of the matter is, the people here support him by responding to him.

Banning him would almost be like false advertisement. People expect to come here to have an intellectual discussion, and wham... They are met with the type of people who would support Izbo's business.

Instead of banning Izbo, the user base should learn to stop giving Izbo their DDO credits, that is if they believe his business is truly not worth paying into.

It's like having a party at your house, and somebody is pissing on the carpets. Someone arrives and you just say 'ignore him and he'll probably go away'.
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:41:24 PM

Would you think that izbo is the height of intellectual discussion? We all know that he is not, there are several that bring the same level as izbo. BUT they don't cuss and insult like he does.

He is bad for business, plain and simple.

He brings down every debate a conversation that he starts or gets involved in. There is no need for his antics and they only cause harm. He insults are bland and generic. The only thing that is entertaining about hint is the fact that he is the biggest hypocrite that has ever walked the face of this earth.

I do say that any one that feeds him should be banned too. If it's funny as in trolling him then fine. But the usual feeders are just as boring and unoriginal as izbo, they to are bad for business. You can take a flame war between izbo and MIG from six months ago and compare it to the one they had yesterday and it would be the same Crap.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:44:19 PM

Thats like a guy yelling in a movie theater, perhaps if no one gives him attention, he'll stop.....right......
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 9:06:00 PM

That arguments holds no weight. Should we just never prosecute criminals because paying attention to them could be viewed as "supporting them" by the resident contrarian? Of course not. He agreed to the terms when he joined the site. If your entire existence on a website comes down to breaking the rules on a daily basis, you have no business being here.
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 9:12:09 PM
At 11/28/2011 9:06:00 PM, Rusty wrote:

That arguments holds no weight. Should we just never prosecute criminals because paying attention to them could be viewed as "supporting them" by the resident contrarian? Of course not. He agreed to the terms when he joined the site. If your entire existence on a website comes down to breaking the rules on a daily basis, you have no business being here.

Dude, The TOS is broken. Anyone and everyone breaks those rules.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 9:13:15 PM
At 11/28/2011 9:12:09 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 11/28/2011 9:06:00 PM, Rusty wrote:

Dude, The TOS is broken. Anyone and everyone breaks those rules.

Not everyone breaks the rules to the same degree. I'm so tired of hearing that.