Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

jimtimmy will be a great president

Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 2:17:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Does misspelling your vice-president's name count as a dishonour to him? Might be in for a one man show Jimmy...
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 2:51:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/27/2011 2:05:07 PM, badger wrote:
his name's deathbeforedishonour.

lol, my bad... just got back from vacation and wasnt thinking
President of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 2:56:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/27/2011 2:51:06 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/27/2011 2:05:07 PM, badger wrote:
his name's deathbeforedishonour.

lol, my bad... just got back from vacation and wasnt thinking

so you're gonna try to pawn this off as just a misspelling? :P
signature
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 3:41:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/27/2011 2:56:16 PM, badger wrote:
At 11/27/2011 2:51:06 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/27/2011 2:05:07 PM, badger wrote:
his name's deathbeforedishonour.

lol, my bad... just got back from vacation and wasnt thinking

so you're gonna try to pawn this off as just a misspelling? :P

Are you arguing that it was not a misspelling?
President of DDO
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 3:58:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
===BREAKING NEWS!!===

This just in; an obscure local candidate confused his campaign with a lat-night comedy show when he misspelled his running mate's name; a gaffe we are calling "Deathbedgate."

Sources close to Jimtimmy's campaign claim that the candidate was too tired to spell correctly at the time, having stayed up all night losing Minecraft. "He signed in as 'Jmtiimy' this morning," our source claimed on condition of anonymity, "and couldn't figure out why DDO wouldn't let him log in."

Jimtimmy tried to laugh the matter off when we questioned him about it, claiming it was a "spelling error."
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 4:18:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/27/2011 3:41:23 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/27/2011 2:56:16 PM, badger wrote:
At 11/27/2011 2:51:06 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/27/2011 2:05:07 PM, badger wrote:
his name's deathbeforedishonour.

lol, my bad... just got back from vacation and wasnt thinking

so you're gonna try to pawn this off as just a misspelling? :P

Are you arguing that it was not a misspelling?

nah i suppose that was a bit cocky a post really. i mean i suppose d is right next to f. have any justification for calling him "deathbed" before though? i'm wondering did you maybe get lost in your shortening...

*resists penis joke* ...or wait, ammm lol
signature
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 1:26:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/27/2011 6:02:30 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I'm glad you guys have found a good topic to spend your time on...

You made a thread dedicated to yourself being a good president.

Are you surprised people are talking about you?

Why not tell us something good about you we can talk about?