Jump to topic:

Gathering evidence against izbo for trial

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:31:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The prosecution will need documented evidence of izbo's worst abuses on this site, including evidence of harassment via PM, vote bombing or unfair RFD's, and malicious comments in the forums or in the comments section of debates and any evidence that he has scared away specific new members of DDO.

Please limit your evidence to the TOP TWO worst things izbo has done to you personally, or you have seen him do to a new member of DDO.

Take a screenshot of the incident and upload it (to tinypic for example). If you need help doing so, PM me.

Either leave the links to the pictures in this thread or PM them to both me and C_N.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:40:09 PM
At 11/28/2011 3:31:57 PM, bluesteel wrote:
The prosecution will need documented evidence of izbo's worst abuses on this site, including evidence of harassment via PM, vote bombing or unfair RFD's, and malicious comments in the forums or in the comments section of debates and any evidence that he has scared away specific new members of DDO.

Please limit your evidence to the TOP TWO worst things izbo has done to you personally, or you have seen him do to a new member of DDO.

Take a screenshot of the incident and upload it (to tinypic for example). If you need help doing so, PM me.

Either leave the links to the pictures in this thread or PM them to both me and C_N.

I would also recommend getting a link to the incident, so that the entire conversation can be looked at, so it can be taken in context.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 4:00:17 PM
http://www.debate.org...
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 4:10:34 PM
I certainly do hope that I don't become a major area of contention between the two sides....

But anyway, I do recommend asking ReformedArsenal, Dimmitri, Marauder, and so on for PMs where Izb10 harassed them....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 4:10:40 PM
At 11/28/2011 4:08:55 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 11/28/2011 4:00:17 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

That debate sure has been popular lately

It speaks for itself.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 8:10:45 PM
At 11/29/2011 5:45:15 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So, how is this coming along?

The prosecution would appreciate more evidence from the members that seem to have the biggest problem with izbo. We are particularly looking for private messages sent to particular people.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)