Jump to topic:

A Truthfully Analyzed President

TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:38:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote for me, and I promise that I'll either ban, reward, or ignore Izbo.

As president, I promise to quote 'The Office' in every post.

I shall repeal the Blood Sugar Debating act of 1995, and install vending machines in the break room.

If you don't vote for me, I will write socially insensitive messages on your house/car/computer/forehead with the most inappropriate color spray-paint considering your race/gender/religion/nationality.

P.S. I am your father.
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:42:25 PM
At 11/28/2011 8:41:31 PM, Viper-King wrote:
what happened to imapanda?

I'm new here, what'sapanda?
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 8:47:02 PM
At 11/28/2011 8:44:36 PM, Viper-King wrote:
he was the top candidate against innomen

Is that what happens to candidates who threaten innomen?

*considers withdrawing*

Oh, I almost forgot. I expect that imapanda was either eaten by a bear, forced into labor on a beet farm, or caught in a cross fire between the humans and cylons.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 9:07:33 PM
At 11/28/2011 8:47:02 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:

*considers withdrawing*

Oh, I almost forgot. I expect that imapanda was either eaten by a bear, forced into labor on a beet farm, or caught in a cross fire between the humans and cylons.

You been drinkin?
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 9:28:11 PM

*considers withdrawing*

I like this guy
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 9:30:15 PM
At 11/28/2011 9:28:11 PM, Cobo wrote:

*considers withdrawing*

I like this guy

i know right but he aint gonna win
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 9:34:16 PM
At 11/28/2011 9:30:15 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/28/2011 9:28:11 PM, Cobo wrote:

*considers withdrawing*

I like this guy

i know right but he aint gonna win

We can win if we hit innomen in the political groin. Or the political eyes. The eyes are the groin of the head.
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 10:55:04 PM
I have decided on my running mate. I needed a strong right-hand man, who relates to the people, and has a special place in their hearts. I wanted a vice president who is suave and sexy, yet warm and soft on the inside. Someone the people could relate to, and feel comforted by.

It is my pleasure to announce:

Pie, five-ways. Cherry, apple, pecan, pumpkin, and lemon-meringue.

Vote for truth. Vote for pie.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 10:58:39 PM
At 11/28/2011 10:55:04 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:
I have decided on my running mate. I needed a strong right-hand man, who relates to the people, and has a special place in their hearts. I wanted a vice president who is suave and sexy, yet warm and soft on the inside. Someone the people could relate to, and feel comforted by.

seriously?
truth+pie: truthpie
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 11:11:25 PM
At 11/28/2011 10:58:39 PM, Viper-King wrote:

seriously?

Careful Viper-King, no eating the Vice Presidential candidate...
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 11:19:53 PM
At 11/28/2011 11:11:25 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:

seriously?

That was good. the cherr aint good but pecan is good so is pumpkin and lemon=meringue! mhhhmmmmmmmm. DON"T VOTE FOR PIE! OR CALL 911! lol
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 11:25:53 PM
At 11/28/2011 11:19:53 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/28/2011 11:11:25 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:

seriously?

That was good. the cherr aint good but pecan is good so is pumpkin and lemon=meringue! mhhhmmmmmmmm. DON"T VOTE FOR PIE! OR CALL 911! lol

Haha, fool! That pie was a decoy, filled with the alarm pheromones of a queen bee! Run for water!

I would insert my evil laugh here, but that would probably be picked up by Debate.Org Political News and hurt my image.

Rest assured, VP Pie is safe in a secured, refrigerated location.
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 12:30:11 PM
I will by kissing babies' foreheads at an online-pancake-breakfast tomorrow to boost votes. BYOBabies/BYOPancakes.

I will also be teaching all babies to never turn their backs on a bear, a man they have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 12:36:01 PM

No, he just closes their accounts. Kim Il Sung and other tyrannical, despotic anti-democratic dictators would no doubt approve.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 12:39:18 PM
At 11/29/2011 12:30:11 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:
I will by kissing babies' foreheads at an online-pancake-breakfast tomorrow to boost votes. BYOBabies/BYOPancakes.

I will also be teaching all babies to never turn their backs on a bear, a man they have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season.

I have heard that rumor about you and babies, is it true? Of course you probably won't dignify the allegations, I don't blame you.
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 12:42:06 PM
At 11/29/2011 12:36:01 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

No, he just closes their accounts. Kim Il Sung and other tyrannical, despotic anti-democratic dictators would no doubt approve.

Would this be a bad time to mention that I would try to become a dictator if elected? I was planning to give a speech plagiarised from Mussolini?
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 12:43:34 PM
At 11/29/2011 12:39:18 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2011 12:30:11 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:

I have heard that rumor about you and babies, is it true? Of course you probably won't dignify the allegations, I don't blame you.

There is no evidence of that, nor was I involved in any way with the settlement.
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 8:56:36 PM
When I am elected president, I will enact a 48-step verification process, including fingerprints and a background check, to act as a deterrent to people who would poison our fair community with garbage such as this:

http://www.debate.org...

I am not a flan of such behavior, so anyone posting such garbage after the 48-step verification process will be placed in custardy.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 10:17:59 PM
At 11/29/2011 8:56:36 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:
When I am elected president, I will enact a 48-step verification process, including fingerprints and a background check, to act as a deterrent to people who would poison our fair community with garbage such as this:
If I were elected president, I would give the debaters a chance to "delete" vote-bombs and counter vote-bombs while when they deleted it, it would automatically me to me for me to agree on. I would not make 48-step verification because it would destroy the purpose of Debate.Org. My friend came on and took a long to verify that he was himself. If I were President, I would keep the verification thing the same except the phone thing. As I think that the phone verification thing is ridiculous! Some people don't have phones or texting. I would see if a "Troll Alert", a "Spammer Alert", a "Vote-Bombing Alert" and a "Insulter Alert as to see when someone is doing one of these things, I will make sure that they get disciplined for their actions
http://www.debate.org....

I am not a flan of such behavior, so anyone posting such garbage after the 48-step verification process will be placed in custardy.
Custody=? Are you going to arrest someone for posting garbage? Is that fair to the person? One piece of garbage after 48 steps and then custody?
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 10:43:59 PM
At 11/29/2011 10:17:59 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/29/2011 8:56:36 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:
If I were elected president, I would give the debaters a chance to "delete" vote-bombs and counter vote-bombs while when they deleted it, it would automatically me to me for me to agree on. I would not make 48-step verification because it would destroy the purpose of Debate.Org. My friend came on and took a long to verify that he was himself. If I were President, I would keep the verification thing the same except the phone thing. As I think that the phone verification thing is ridiculous! Some people don't have phones or texting. I would see if a "Troll Alert", a "Spammer Alert", a "Vote-Bombing Alert" and a "Insulter Alert as to see when someone is doing one of these things, I will make sure that they get disciplined for their actions
http://www.debate.org....

Custody=? Are you going to arrest someone for posting garbage? Is that fair to the person? One piece of garbage after 48 steps and then custody?

Who said anything about custody?

No, my punishments are far more severe. I would place such a garbage-dispenser in a room full of jello-type products and force them to eat their way free.

If the situation is bad enough, I would put fruit in the jello.
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 2:55:12 PM
Truth-Pie reports record-low(and record-high!) attendance for the first Truth-Pie BYOB/BYOP breakfast. These records clearly show that global warming and global cooling are both happening simultaneously, and we have entered a new era of duality.

As such, Truth-Pie is adopting the particle-wave duality of light as its official campaign analogy:

Sometimes we're like things, and other times we're just disturbances. Vote Truth-Pie!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 4:44:03 PM
At 11/30/2011 2:55:12 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:
Truth-Pie reports record-low(and record-high!) attendance for the first Truth-Pie BYOB/BYOP breakfast. These records clearly show that global warming and global cooling are both happening simultaneously, and we have entered a new era of duality.
As such The_Truth_Analyst is a failure in campaigning as I found that he was the only one there. Global warming and global cooling are important but you need people to talk about it.
As such, Truth-Pie is adopting the particle-wave duality of light as its official campaign analogy:

Sometimes we're like things, and other times we're just disturbances. Vote Truth-Pie!
I have a better analogy. "Vote for the Viper-King the one who can destroy anything and everything."
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 1:10:32 PM
Due to popular un-demand, Truth-Pie is withdrawing from the candidacy in order to pursue a career in mafia-ing. Also because it's much more difficult that I imagined to implement a line from The Office in every post.

Only a miraculous write-in would convince Pie to accept the Vice Presidency. I just follow pie wherever he goes.