Jump to topic:

Debate.Org Political News

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 10:42:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There will be a new forum post everyday from Debate.Org Political News starting now. Two days ago, Innomen made sure he would extend his presidency for the next election with true leadership by making a trial to the presidential candidate Izbo10 for offenses against the website. Many people criticized his actions while others defended it. The majority of the people would like Izbo10 to go. Izbo10 said that in this case,he would defend himself because most of the people were at the kindergarten level. CosmicAlfonzo said that he will unban Askbob and spread his messsage about no taxes. Jimtimmy also said he would unban Askbob, have no taxes, and does not support banning, democracy, and associated the voters as the candidate of the Anti-Banning Party while Cosmic Alfonzo challenges his nomination. riticizeJimtimmy also confused himself saying he would ban banning while only banning people under certain serious circumstances. He also criticized Innomen for having the power to ban people. A new candidate appeared as promised called the TheTruthAnalyst saying we should kick Innomen in the groin. These are the only candidates campaigning very hard today as the majority of the voters support Innomen while most of the population are still undecided. Today, Bluesteel put out a survey asking the people how much would you want Izbo10 to either go or stay. Today, the future of Izbo10 is widely being debated as the majority of the people believe that he will go without a fair trial. Mr. Infidel dropped out of the election today and endorsed Innomen for the presidential run. Also I-am-a-panda and Bluesteel left the presidential election and gave up the support. The Rivalslib Party is now represented by Socialpinko and Wjmelements as running together for the presidency. Also we encourage untouched debates to be posted as forums for people to vote on and wait for the details of Izbo10's dead end on his stay at Debate.Org. Good-bye.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 10:58:23 PM
At 11/28/2011 10:42:28 PM, Viper-King wrote:
There will be a new forum post everyday from Debate.Org Political News starting now. Two days ago, Innomen made sure he would extend his presidency for the next election with true leadership by making a trial to the presidential candidate Izbo10 for offenses against the website.

Syntax. Fix it.

These are the only candidates campaigning very hard today as the majority of the voters support Innomen while most of the population are still undecided.

In other news, Multiple Disassociative Personality Disorder has been spreading rapidly through the ranks here at DDO. Psychologists have been forced to rethink their assumption that MDPD is not contagious.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 11:02:00 PM
At 11/28/2011 10:58:23 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 11/28/2011 10:42:28 PM, Viper-King wrote:
There will be a new forum post everyday from Debate.Org Political News starting now. Two days ago, Innomen made sure he would extend his presidency for the next election with true leadership by making a trial to the presidential candidate Izbo10 for offenses against the website.

Syntax. Fix it.
woops sorry
These are the only candidates campaigning very hard today as the majority of the voters support Innomen while most of the population are still undecided.

In other news, Multiple Disassociative Personality Disorder has been spreading rapidly through the ranks here at DDO. Psychologists have been forced to rethink their assumption that MDPD is not contagious.

haahahahahhahah
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 11:41:23 PM
Here, that's no way to run a newspaper. I mean, your heart is in the right place; but seriously, just look at it! It's a wall of text!

Make it short, snappy, and memorable. Something like this:

TROLL ON TRIAL!
N00b and alleged troll Izbo10 has been accused of acts against the site, and will stand trial soon. Is he really as bad as they say? Does he really compare to such memorable trolls of the past as the many incarnations of Askbob or Joshander? And is this just a ploy by Innomen to gain visibility with the elections coming up? Stay tuned!

Wait; WHO is running?
That's right folks, it's election season around here - and boy, are they coming out of the woodwork these days! Members who have joined just a few months or even days ago have come forward to "compete" for the honor of being DDO's president. The attraction seems to be the power to ban members whom the candidate doesn't like; a power, needless to say, the president's office does not confer.

"TruthAnalyst," a debater(?) who has a grand total of 156 forum posts, has already put his hat into the ring; presumably representing his mother's basement. His main qualification seems to be hisobsession with pie. I weep for my country.

Jimtimmy, a somewhat better known candidate, claims to be the nominee from the "Anti-Banning Party," whose members consist of himself and Simon Legree. His only subject of conversation whilst on this site has been the difference in intelligence between himself and the average african; the consensus of this site seems to favor the African. Any African.

Infidel seems to have seen the handwriting on the wall; our sources indicate he is dropping out of the race and handing whatever support he may have had to Innomen, the popular favorite. This was probably a wise decision; a recent poll shows Innomen ahead by a very respectable lead, which may have discouraged even such well-known members as Bluesteel and I-am-a-Panda from running.

There has been no word from Kleptin since he threw his hat into the ring, which concerns us here at - whatever fictional news agency I am pretending to be today. He certainly seems the most electable of the current candidates. Don't believe me? Take a look at that profile! He has a top hat. And a monocle. How could you not vote for that hat? Or that monocle?

Sadly, his strong, silent demeanor in this race has deterred many of the n00b voters, who promptly forgot he exists. It looks to be Innomen in a landslide this year, folks. You heard it here first.

That wraps it up for another day of exciting drama at Drama.org.
Tune in tomorrow for more of the news no-one else will print.
I'm your host, Chrysippus; I've been dead so long, I don't care what anyone thinks.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 11:56:05 PM
At 11/28/2011 11:41:23 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
Here, that's no way to run a newspaper. I mean, your heart is in the right place; but seriously, just look at it! It's a wall of text!

Make it short, snappy, and memorable. Something like this:

TROLL ON TRIAL!
N00b and alleged troll Izbo10 has been accused of acts against the site, and will stand trial soon. Is he really as bad as they say? Does he really compare to such memorable trolls of the past as the many incarnations of Askbob or Joshander? And is this just a ploy by Innomen to gain visibility with the elections coming up? Stay tuned!

Wait; WHO is running?
That's right folks, it's election season around here - and boy, are they coming out of the woodwork these days! Members who have joined just a few months or even days ago have come forward to "compete" for the honor of being DDO's president. The attraction seems to be the power to ban members whom the candidate doesn't like; a power, needless to say, the president's office does not confer.

"TruthAnalyst," a debater(?) who has a grand total of 156 forum posts, has already put his hat into the ring; presumably representing his mother's basement. His main qualification seems to be hisobsession with pie. I weep for my country.

Jimtimmy, a somewhat better known candidate, claims to be the nominee from the "Anti-Banning Party," whose members consist of himself and Simon Legree. His only subject of conversation whilst on this site has been the difference in intelligence between himself and the average african; the consensus of this site seems to favor the African. Any African.

Infidel seems to have seen the handwriting on the wall; our sources indicate he is dropping out of the race and handing whatever support he may have had to Innomen, the popular favorite. This was probably a wise decision; a recent poll shows Innomen ahead by a very respectable lead, which may have discouraged even such well-known members as Bluesteel and I-am-a-Panda from running.

There has been no word from Kleptin since he threw his hat into the ring, which concerns us here at - whatever fictional news agency I am pretending to be today. He certainly seems the most electable of the current candidates. Don't believe me? Take a look at that profile! He has a top hat. And a monocle. How could you not vote for that hat? Or that monocle?

Sadly, his strong, silent demeanor in this race has deterred many of the n00b voters, who promptly forgot he exists. It looks to be Innomen in a landslide this year, folks. You heard it here first.

That wraps it up for another day of exciting drama at Drama.org.
Tune in tomorrow for more of the news no-one else will print.
I'm your host, Chrysippus; I've been dead so long, I don't care what anyone thinks.

Looks like even the DDO Newspapers are very biased.
President of DDO
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 12:02:00 AM
In Viper's defence, he did try to make it somewhat unbiased.

Me? I'm as biased as all get out. Now read my signature.