Jump to topic:

Izbo Found Not Guilty

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 9:41:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
As charged. So he can be a pain in the azz sometimes. But be that as it may, he has every right to be here and state his utterly ridiculous claims. I know that he will never go away, and that is perfectly fine with me. He is a person who is conflicted in all of his ways. I think that most of the current mumbo jumbo going on about who does what, is just plain stupid. Enough already, let the dogs play. Izbo is a lot of fun, despite the fact that he may be one of the greatest trolls that has walked the halls of Debate.org. We should just let him be, and stop the nonsense and bull crap
rhetoric that has taken place over nothing for too long now. Do you agree ?
You know you love it, yes you do. Ha, ha, ha.
wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 4:06:30 PM
Inferno, if we're banning people for insults---and I think we should---then you and Izbo should both go.

Or maybe you'd get to stay if offered a chance to clean up your acts.

Either way, this would be a better place.

But if we're just picking Izbo at random, or because people don't like him, and doing a one-off enforcement of a rule otherwise ignored, then I'm against it.

We wouldn't have to do enforcement on all insults. We could say that, in an effort to civilize the site somewhat, we are going to enforce against the greatest offenders. Once a month we could identify the worst offender(s) and offer him or them the chance to reform or exit.

That said, I don't even know what Izbo is charged with. It may have nothing to do with insults.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 5:54:47 PM
At 11/29/2011 9:41:18 AM, inferno wrote:
As charged. So he can be a pain in the azz sometimes. But be that as it may, he has every right to be here and state his utterly ridiculous claims. I know that he will never go away, and that is perfectly fine with me. He is a person who is conflicted in all of his ways. I think that most of the current mumbo jumbo going on about who does what, is just plain stupid. Enough already, let the dogs play. Izbo is a lot of fun, despite the fact that he may be one of the greatest trolls that has walked the halls of Debate.org. We should just let him be, and stop the nonsense and bull crap

Izbo needs to go why do you want him here he is not fun.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 5:55:36 PM
At 11/29/2011 5:54:47 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 11/29/2011 9:41:18 AM, inferno wrote:

Izbo needs to go why do you want him here he is not fun.
Your right. but he's funny, the entertaining fool
deamonomic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 7:13:37 PM
part of the reason that Izbo is acting up is because he thinks he is untouchable. He thinks he cant not and will not be banned. What do you think is going to happen if he doesn't get banned from this trial?? What? you think hes just going to get in line with the rest of us? or perhaps you think he will simply keep the pace hes been going at? Not likely. He will start acting up to a more extreme level.
I would gladly lose a million times over then win by cheating once.