Jump to topic:

I Will Be Running For President

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 9:01:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am running as a perennial candidate as I feel that our current President is not doig a sufficient job! I do not plan to win because I have come in at such short notice but I am taking a stand for what I believe! Any questions?
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 9:04:40 PM
At 11/29/2011 9:01:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I am running as a perennial candidate as I feel that our current President is not doig a sufficient job! I do not plan to win because I have come in at such short notice but I am taking a stand for what I believe! Any questions?

Just one... what do you believe?

Or is your platform that our current President isn't doing enough?

I guess that's two questions, I have one more.

Are you going to come to my BYOB/BYOP Baby-kissing pancake breakfast?
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 9:24:11 PM
At 11/29/2011 9:04:40 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:
At 11/29/2011 9:01:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:

Just one... what do you believe?
I believe that there should be more action to take away trolls, vote-bombers , insulters, and spammers. I believe that there are too many trolls going around here, too many vote-bombers who ruin the voting of debates, insulters like Izbo10 calling everyone names. Spammers who ruin forums and intellectual discussion.

Or is your platform that our current President isn't doing enough?
I think he is a great person and I believe that he is very smart and powerful in his career and here. I agree with his action to have a fair trial for Izbo10 except I feel he should have taken quicker action in doing this and more severe action to stop having trolls, spammers, vote-bombers, and insulters.
one more.

Are you going to come to my BYOB/BYOP Baby-kissing pancake breakfast?

No. I will be campaigning in Hawaii!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 11:32:58 PM
Vote for me and I'll change this place into a troll-free, spammer-free, insulter-free, vote-bombing free society. Vote for me to send a message to change this place into a great and better society.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 8:10:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/29/2011 11:32:58 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Vote for me and I'll change this place into a troll-free, spammer-free, insulter-free, vote-bombing free society. Vote for me to send a message to change this place into a great and better society.

You might be able to reduce it, but not end it.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross