Jump to topic:

Leave Izbo Alone!!

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 9:15:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I may not have been here long enough to understand all of the hate towards Izbo, but what you a better person than him? It seams like instead of being productive, you are being counterproductive and deliberately leading (have led) him to a path of self destruction, a downward spiral. Instead of giving him a chance to change (a trail dose not qualify), you are pushing him further and further; you should be helping rehabilitate him instead of casting him out. Weather or not what Izbo did (I don't exactly understand what that is, he just seems to have "different" views than the norm) was right or wrong, I don't think I would want to spend much time around revenge, hatred filled, azzholes who do not know how to let go. Jesus said to turn the other check, weather you believe in a God or religion at all, you should honestly stop being a diick to him, revenge gets you no where. From personal experience; in life there are going to be idiots and complete azzholes, but just let your egos go and walk away, just let it go, and things will work themselves out.

Just remember; what goes around comes around...
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 11:43:33 PM
Mikee. I have tried what you are talking about. When he first got here reformed arsenal made a comment about everyone deserving hell. Izbo made a thread in the debate.org section whining about reformed saying that.

This was right in the middle of the ancap exodus and everyone was running around screaming "the sky is falling". I sent him a pm asking him to please keep it in the debate comment sections because it wasn't helping ddo by going on like that. I was polite and humble. This was my first contact with him not long after he joined.

His response was "I'll do as I please". He didn't have to stop, I was just asking him if he would. I replied calmly and politely again asking him to reconsider. The nicer I was the more hostile he became.

Izbo has not been turned into a hateful SOB. He came that way. He has made no attempt to do any better but has only gotten worse.

It's not his viewed that pisses people off. It's just him. The only reason he is here is to piss people off. I have copied all of his thread for the past two months. The vast majority are nothing more then lame attacks on Christians. Everyone (atheist,atheist,agnostic) have tried to reason with him but he refuses to take council from anyone. You are probably a retarded in his opinion. That is just him.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 2:06:18 AM
At 11/30/2011 2:01:55 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 11/29/2011 9:17:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:

lol! When I saw the title I thought the exact same thing.

You know, I hadn't seen that before...

I wish I could still say the same...
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 7:15:20 AM
Instead of giving him a chance to change:

WHAT?!?! Like the whole forum hasn't been patient with him already for months upon months. You clearly know nothing of the situation, in which case, mind your business.

you should be helping rehabilitate him instead of casting him out.:

Haha, go reach out to him then, especially since you're a Christian! Spend a week with him and then tell me how you feel about it.

you should honestly stop being a diick to him, revenge gets you no where. From personal experience; in life there are going to be idiots and complete azzholes, but just let your egos go and walk away, just let it go, and things will work themselves out.:

So then why are you being a d!ck to everyone else??? Why don't you take some of your own advise and stop bashing everyone who defend themselves against a tyrant troll, k, thanks.

You say what comes around goes around... Did it ever occur to you that maybe Izbo is getting a dose of his medicine?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 7:28:41 AM
At 11/30/2011 2:06:18 AM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:
At 11/30/2011 2:01:55 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 11/29/2011 9:17:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:

lol! When I saw the title I thought the exact same thing.

You know, I hadn't seen that before...

I wish I could still say the same...

LOL, I hadn't seen it before, either. Man.

That was disturbing.