Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

I Am Running For President

Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 10:01:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I will be running as an independent perennial candidate to urge Innomen to take stronger action against spammers, trolls, insulters, and vote-bombers. I urge you all to vote for me to send a message to Innomen. I ask that Innomen will not stand around and do nothing but to truly change Debate.Org by getting rid of the negative influence which is driving new members away. Any questions?
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 10:29:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I could tell you were a troll
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 10:38:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/29/2011 10:29:49 PM, phantom wrote:
I could tell you were a troll

Me a troll? Sorry, I'm not a troll. I'm a sincere debater who likes this website. Sorry, you have the wrong guy. Please give me evidence I am a troll if you believe that.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 10:47:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/29/2011 10:38:12 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/29/2011 10:29:49 PM, phantom wrote:
I could tell you were a troll

Me a troll? Sorry, I'm not a troll. I'm a sincere debater who likes this website. Sorry, you have the wrong guy. Please give me evidence I am a troll if you believe that.

My bad. You are trolling and do troll. But so do many people including me sometimes. Upon looking, I realized I did confuse you with someone else. You are a bit of a troll but not one worth calling out.

Again my bad.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 11:08:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/29/2011 10:47:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 11/29/2011 10:38:12 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/29/2011 10:29:49 PM, phantom wrote:
I could tell you were a troll

Me a troll? Sorry, I'm not a troll. I'm a sincere debater who likes this website. Sorry, you have the wrong guy. Please give me evidence I am a troll if you believe that.

My bad. You are trolling and do troll. But so do many people including me sometimes. Upon looking, I realized I did confuse you with someone else. You are a bit of a troll but not one worth calling out.
Everyone trolls my friend. It just depends on the amount. At a certain amount, you can call someone a troll such as Izbo10 and others. It is okay that you confused me because everyone gets confused at one point.
Again my bad.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 11:12:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/29/2011 11:08:16 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/29/2011 10:47:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 11/29/2011 10:38:12 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/29/2011 10:29:49 PM, phantom wrote:
I could tell you were a troll

Me a troll? Sorry, I'm not a troll. I'm a sincere debater who likes this website. Sorry, you have the wrong guy. Please give me evidence I am a troll if you believe that.

My bad. You are trolling and do troll. But so do many people including me sometimes. Upon looking, I realized I did confuse you with someone else. You are a bit of a troll but not one worth calling out.
Everyone trolls my friend. It just depends on the amount. At a certain amount, you can call someone a troll such as Izbo10 and others.
Which is why i said what is in bold..

It is okay that you confused me because everyone gets confused at one point.
Again my bad.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 1:30:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
We need a true leader who can do what is right and stand up for what the person believes in. Not compromising in any sort that will let Debate.Org fall. We as the people need to send a message to Innomen to take action and do what is right and hard to do. If you want pornograpy to be legalized and a troll for president, vote for Cosmic_Alfonzo. If you want extreme anti-banning and a leader who thinks he is smarter than the average African-American for no reason, vote for Jimtimmy. If you want a troll, spammer, insulter, and vote-bomber, vote for Izbo10. If you want a socialist who is biased against conservative Christians, vote for Brian_Eggleston. If you want Debate.Org to stay as it is with more trolls, spammers, insulters, and vote-bombers, vote for Innomen. If you want a nice clean society with a lot of people making this site from bad to really good without any trolls, vote-bombers, spammers, and insulters and you want a leader who is not afraid to send a message to DDO's Obama, vote for Viper-King.
TheTruthAnalyst
Posts: 312
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 1:36:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/30/2011 1:30:58 AM, Viper-King wrote:
We need a true leader who can do what is right and stand up for what the person believes in. Not compromising in any sort that will let Debate.Org fall. We as the people need to send a message to Innomen to take action and do what is right and hard to do. If you want pornograpy to be legalized and a troll for president, vote for Cosmic_Alfonzo. If you want extreme anti-banning and a leader who thinks he is smarter than the average African-American for no reason, vote for Jimtimmy. If you want a troll, spammer, insulter, and vote-bomber, vote for Izbo10. If you want a socialist who is biased against conservative Christians, vote for Brian_Eggleston. If you want Debate.Org to stay as it is with more trolls, spammers, insulters, and vote-bombers, vote for Innomen. If you want a nice clean society with a lot of people making this site from bad to really good without any trolls, vote-bombers, spammers, and insulters and you want a leader who is not afraid to send a message to DDO's Obama, vote for Viper-King.

What? I get no mention?

If you want pie, vote Truth-Pie 2012!
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 8:12:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
viper king is not a troll because I have debated him, and he sincerely tries to not be one. So those accusations are baseless.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross