Jump to topic:

Vote for Viper-King

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 12:21:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
-These are some ideas that could change Debate.Org that I got from I-Am-A-Panda and myself. I ask that Innomen listen to some of these good ideas and I ask the voters to vote for me to send out a message to Innomen! Innomen, listen to oucries and our prayers! Make sure Innomen listens!
-"Vote-Bombing Alert-The People Debating Can Delete Votes That Are Vote-Bombs And Counter Vote-Bombs

-Removal Of The Phone Verification

-Troll Alert"- Request to Ban Trolls From Debate.Org: Automatic Request Sent to Me With A Full Evaluation Of That Person

-"Spammer Alert"- Request to Ban Spammers From Debate.Org: Automatic Request Sent to Me With A Full Evaluation Of That Person

-"Insulter Alert"- Request to Ban Insulters From Debate.Org: Automatic Request Sent to Me With A Full Evaluation Of That Person

- Removal Of The NOT ALL CAPS Filter

- "Big Issues" Daily Forum With Discussion Of 'Current Issues' Such As Occupy Wall Street.

- Chat-Ability

- Ability To Pick A Time Zone And Display It So Users Can See What Time It Is Where You Are And Have This Be Independent Of The Users Profile Location

-Get A Link To The Fan's Site And The Wiki On This Site

-A Person To Help Others In Debating

- Organize A Daily Forum For Members To Brainstorm New Additions To The Site

- Debate.Org Wiki- Make Sure That The Wiki Is Up To Date, More Information, More Work On A Daily Basis, Having People Work On It Everyday.

- A Social Media Introduction- Facebook Page, Twitter Page, And Much More

-A Cabinet- With 4 Advisers, One Vice President, Three Wiki Editors, Two Media Workers, Two Organizers, One Chief of Banning, One Debating Helper
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 12:37:56 AM
The only thing I care about is getting the leaderboard/ranking fixed. Sweet jesu Izbo is currently a 90th percentile debater (no offense izbo, Im just taking a pot shot while youre hot).
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 12:51:59 AM
At 11/30/2011 12:37:56 AM, Raisor wrote:
The only thing I care about is getting the leaderboard/ranking fixed. Sweet jesu Izbo is currently a 90th percentile debater (no offense izbo, Im just taking a pot shot while youre hot).

Sure. I could take care of that. I can make changes if you have any suggestions on how to fix the Leaderboard/Ranking sysem.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 1:15:39 AM
I believe I can help society and I want the voters to send a message to our current President. Vote for me to tell the President to listen to the people and to change Debate.Org from bad to good. We need a leader who can stand up and do what is right.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 1:34:45 AM
At 11/30/2011 1:19:56 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Assuming you win, how do you plan to succeed in fulfilling these promises? Esp. fixing the rankings.

For fixing the rankings, I will plan to have people to see what should be changed, and I will try to change it, maintaining a good relationship with Juggle with sending a representative to talk with them and making sure that what I say will be done. If it can't be done, then I'll try to use another way to change it. Such as if one way to change the ranking is not acceptable from Juggle, we will use another way to change it and then see if Juggle can accept it this way.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 5:08:15 PM
At 11/30/2011 3:35:09 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Remember to vote for Viper-King on the survey! We can send Innomen a message if you vote for me!

Viper-King-Send Innomen A Message!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 5:14:46 PM
At 11/30/2011 5:09:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Who are you?

You don't know me. Oh well. I thought I knew you but anyways, I'm Viper-King, a person who wants to convince Innomen to take stronger action against trolls, spammers, insulters, and vote-bombers like Izbo10. I want Debate.Org to be a much cleaner, better place with improvement at every turn.
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 1:35:17 PM
It would be nice if someone made DDO compatable with mobile devices. I would like to check up on my debates without all the hassle of a big webpage... Every candidate should support this.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
deamonomic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 1:57:35 PM
At 12/2/2011 1:35:17 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
It would be nice if someone made DDO compatable with mobile devices. I would like to check up on my debates without all the hassle of a big webpage... Every candidate should support this.

I agree a mobile app would be awesome.
I would gladly lose a million times over then win by cheating once.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 8:08:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
well you seem to have good ideas
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross