Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Vote for Viper-King!

Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 8:47:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote for Viper-King to send Innomen a message to take stronger action against the people who are ruining Debate.Org by trolling around in this website, vote-bombing in good debates, insulting good-willed members, spamming nice people. Vote Viper-King to tell Innomen to pay attention to these things slowly destroying our community.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 8:48:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/30/2011 8:47:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Vote for Viper-King to send Innomen a message to take stronger action against the people who are ruining Debate.Org by trolling around in this website, vote-bombing in good debates, insulting good-willed members, spamming nice people. Vote Viper-King to tell Innomen to pay attention to these things slowly destroying our community.

Who are you again?
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:10:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/30/2011 8:48:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/30/2011 8:47:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Vote for Viper-King to send Innomen a message to take stronger action against the people who are ruining Debate.Org by trolling around in this website, vote-bombing in good debates, insulting good-willed members, spamming nice people. Vote Viper-King to tell Innomen to pay attention to these things slowly destroying our community.

Who are you again?

Just read what I put from the last time you asked the question. I am Viper-King.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:16:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/30/2011 9:10:41 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/30/2011 8:48:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/30/2011 8:47:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Vote for Viper-King to send Innomen a message to take stronger action against the people who are ruining Debate.Org by trolling around in this website, vote-bombing in good debates, insulting good-willed members, spamming nice people. Vote Viper-King to tell Innomen to pay attention to these things slowly destroying our community.

Who are you again?

Just read what I put from the last time you asked the question. I am Viper-King.

Oh right. Is that your only username?
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:33:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/30/2011 9:16:19 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/30/2011 9:10:41 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/30/2011 8:48:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/30/2011 8:47:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Vote for Viper-King to send Innomen a message to take stronger action against the people who are ruining Debate.Org by trolling around in this website, vote-bombing in good debates, insulting good-willed members, spamming nice people. Vote Viper-King to tell Innomen to pay attention to these things slowly destroying our community.
Amen!
Who are you again?

Just read what I put from the last time you asked the question. I am Viper-King.

Oh right. Is that your only username?
Of course. Why? I challenge you as the soon-to-be Vice President to ask Innomen to take stronger action in some ideas with the three links below.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 9:42:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You joined all of two months ago. Many of us have been on here two years or longer.

TRANSLATION: You do not yet have an identity on here. Stop asking for recognition.

Do stuff. Play Mafia. Argue with people. Make a few friends. Make a few enemies. Argue in a thread all evening and well into the wee hours of the morning. Troll a little, in a fun way. Win your way into the 95th percentile.

Then come back here, a year from now, when everyone knows who you are. Try again then. Until then, stop spamming; you are being annoying.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!