Jump to topic:

Vote for Viper-King!

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 8:47:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote for Viper-King to send Innomen a message to take stronger action against the people who are ruining Debate.Org by trolling around in this website, vote-bombing in good debates, insulting good-willed members, spamming nice people. Vote Viper-King to tell Innomen to pay attention to these things slowly destroying our community.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 8:48:03 PM
At 11/30/2011 8:47:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Vote for Viper-King to send Innomen a message to take stronger action against the people who are ruining Debate.Org by trolling around in this website, vote-bombing in good debates, insulting good-willed members, spamming nice people. Vote Viper-King to tell Innomen to pay attention to these things slowly destroying our community.

Who are you again?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:10:41 PM
At 11/30/2011 8:48:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Who are you again?

Just read what I put from the last time you asked the question. I am Viper-King.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:16:19 PM
At 11/30/2011 9:10:41 PM, Viper-King wrote:

Who are you again?

Just read what I put from the last time you asked the question. I am Viper-King.

Oh right. Is that your only username?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:33:56 PM
At 11/30/2011 9:16:19 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/30/2011 9:10:41 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Amen!
Who are you again?

Oh right. Is that your only username?
Of course. Why? I challenge you as the soon-to-be Vice President to ask Innomen to take stronger action in some ideas with the three links below.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 9:42:58 PM
You joined all of two months ago. Many of us have been on here two years or longer.

TRANSLATION: You do not yet have an identity on here. Stop asking for recognition.

Do stuff. Play Mafia. Argue with people. Make a few friends. Make a few enemies. Argue in a thread all evening and well into the wee hours of the morning. Troll a little, in a fun way. Win your way into the 95th percentile.

Then come back here, a year from now, when everyone knows who you are. Try again then. Until then, stop spamming; you are being annoying.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!