Jump to topic:

Send Innome A Message!

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:36:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Tell our current President to take stronger action against trolls, vote-bombers, insulters, and spammers. Tell Innomen by voting for me to send him a message. We need to change this site or people like Izbo10 will overwhelm this site.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:37:26 PM
OK, now you're annoying me.
Stop creating these fvcking asinine topics.
You're worse than izbo10.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:37:32 PM
At 11/30/2011 9:36:22 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Tell our current President to take stronger action against trolls, vote-bombers, insulters, and spammers. Tell Innomen by voting for me to send him a message. We need to change this site or people like Izbo10 will overwhelm this site.

Woops. Topic Title is supposed to be "Send Innomen A Message". Sorry about that.
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 9:44:22 PM
I will be running for president.
I am running for president.
Vote for Viper King
Cosmic will ruin DDO
Vote for Viper King!
Send a messsage to Innomen

Really, that's more than enough
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
deamonomic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 10:20:33 PM

so you think the best way to stop this from happening is to make yet ANOTHER thread on the topic? sorry to say but my vote will be going elsewhere most likely to innomen. I would have been more likely to listen to you and vote to you if you had used one of the 50 other threads about the election.
I would gladly lose a million times over then win by cheating once.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 10:40:31 PM

You seem to have knack at making shenanigans. Let me ask you this: why would Innomen want to vote for you?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 11:05:33 PM
At 11/30/2011 10:40:31 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

You seem to have knack at making shenanigans. Let me ask you this: why would Innomen want to vote for you?

No. I don't want to be president okay. Let me get that clear. I want to convince people to vote for me so that Innomen will listen to us to take stronger action against trolls, vote-bombers, insulters, and spammers and give him some ideas to change this site. That's all this is about.
jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 11:48:32 PM
At 11/30/2011 11:05:33 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 11/30/2011 10:40:31 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

No. I don't want to be president okay. Let me get that clear. I want to convince people to vote for me so that Innomen will listen to us to take stronger action against trolls, vote-bombers, insulters, and spammers and give him some ideas to change this site. That's all this is about.

Then why formally announce that you're running, why make a spam of threads instructing us to vote for you. We have enough spammy threads about this December elections that you can imagine, we also have an Anti-Izbo thread you think Innomen is ignoring that? Seriously, we're putting a troll on trial.