Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ban man-is-good

izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 4:55:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
He does nothing but troll the board, I would challenge anyone to find anything useful this idiot has said in the past 2 months, I guarantee nothing of any intelligence has come out of his mouth.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:07:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

/endthread
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:10:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:07:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

/endthread

Not really the moron copied and pasted an article and has no idea what he is talking about. But yeah copy and paste on these boards equals intelligence as not everyone here (cerebral) is capable of that.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:11:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.

Has it been as intense in the last week as it has in previous weeks?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:13:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:10:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:07:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

/endthread

Not really the moron copied and pasted an article and has no idea what he is talking about. But yeah copy and paste on these boards equals intelligence as not everyone here (cerebral) is capable of that.

Hmmm....seems much more like you, Izbo10.

At least I can summarize the hypothesis without merely misunderstanding it. And if you notice, dear sir, we were contending what chemical epidemics really meant....

Oh and by the way, uncertainty=/=lack of knowledge.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:15:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:10:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:07:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

/endthread

Not really the moron copied and pasted an article and has no idea what he is talking about. But yeah copy and paste on these boards equals intelligence as not everyone here (cerebral) is capable of that.

MIG wrote:
Hmmm....I suppose it means that the AIDS epidemic is the result of using chemicals--drugs, antiviral drugs, and even "lifestyle" judging from his description of the chemical AIDS hypothesis (389) and other means, "non-contagious risk factors such as immunosuppressive proteins associated with transfusions of blood clotting factors"

In fact, Duesberg himself probably proposed the cause as "prenatal consumption of recreational and anti-HIV drugs by unborn babies together with their pregnant mothers"....so perhaps chemical=consumption of drugs? (392)

Though I fail to see how AIDS would spread if it is caused by such a method....

Most of this is his own words and shows a decent understanding of the material and a desire to learn more (thus the probing questions and asking for other people's opinions).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:16:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:13:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:10:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:07:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

/endthread

Not really the moron copied and pasted an article and has no idea what he is talking about. But yeah copy and paste on these boards equals intelligence as not everyone here (cerebral) is capable of that.

Hmmm....seems much more like you, Izbo10.

At least I can summarize the hypothesis without merely misunderstanding it. And if you notice, dear sir, we were contending what chemical epidemics really meant....

Oh and by the way, uncertainty=/=lack of knowledge.

So you claim you can summarize a hypothesis and then a couple lines down you totally misrepresent anything I have said you fuckin moron.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:17:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:11:45 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.

Has it been as intense in the last week as it has in previous weeks?

no. I don't know if that means he's stopped bothering me or not, but as evidenced by Izbo's complaint he still has that philosophy of "follow everyone I don't like with malign comments and interrogative questions."
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:18:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:15:42 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:10:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:07:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

/endthread

Not really the moron copied and pasted an article and has no idea what he is talking about. But yeah copy and paste on these boards equals intelligence as not everyone here (cerebral) is capable of that.


MIG wrote:
Hmmm....I suppose it means that the AIDS epidemic is the result of using chemicals--drugs, antiviral drugs, and even "lifestyle" judging from his description of the chemical AIDS hypothesis (389) and other means, "non-contagious risk factors such as immunosuppressive proteins associated with transfusions of blood clotting factors"

In fact, Duesberg himself probably proposed the cause as "prenatal consumption of recreational and anti-HIV drugs by unborn babies together with their pregnant mothers"....so perhaps chemical=consumption of drugs? (392)

Though I fail to see how AIDS would spread if it is caused by such a method....

Most of this is his own words and shows a decent understanding of the material and a desire to learn more (thus the probing questions and asking for other people's opinions).

I'll put this in terms so Izbo10 can understand that I have a decent understanding...(shakes head)

I interpret his statement that AIDS is the result of the confluence of drugs during prenatal (before birth!!!!).....especially consumption by the child or her mother ("unborn babies and their pregnant mothers")...a table shows such diseases caused by such drugs, as well as correlations to malnutritions and drug usages.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:19:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:17:11 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:11:45 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.

Has it been as intense in the last week as it has in previous weeks?

no. I don't know if that means he's stopped bothering me or not, but as evidenced by Izbo's complaint he still has that philosophy of "follow everyone I don't like with malign comments and interrogative questions."

But as you say, he is not being as intense against you, correct? If that is the case, is that not evidence that things are getting better (as far as the MIG - Ike relationship is concerned)? And if that is the case, shouldn't progress be celebrated?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:20:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:16:39 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:13:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:10:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:07:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

/endthread

Not really the moron copied and pasted an article and has no idea what he is talking about. But yeah copy and paste on these boards equals intelligence as not everyone here (cerebral) is capable of that.

Hmmm....seems much more like you, Izbo10.

At least I can summarize the hypothesis without merely misunderstanding it. And if you notice, dear sir, we were contending what chemical epidemics really meant....

Oh and by the way, uncertainty=/=lack of knowledge.

So you claim you can summarize a hypothesis and then a couple lines down you totally misrepresent anything I have said you fuckin moron.

You haven't said anything that comprehensive, perhaps even worse than Duesberg and his vague term "chemical epidemics". LOL.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
deamonomic
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:22:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.
what i would suggest is instead of making a thread for this is that you message the current pres about it. in your message state that you wish to bring a case against this person and see them punished and provide evidence that he is doing the things you are claiming he is.
I would gladly lose a million times over then win by cheating once.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:25:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:22:44 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.
what i would suggest is instead of making a thread for this is that you message the current pres about it. in your message state that you wish to bring a case against this person and see them punished and provide evidence that he is doing the things you are claiming he is.

The current president is an absolute moron. In a private message he showed he didn't even know what a debate was.

I am impressed though Man-is-good may actually want to try to think sometimes, sometimes he can shock you.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:25:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:19:59 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:17:11 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:11:45 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.

Has it been as intense in the last week as it has in previous weeks?

no. I don't know if that means he's stopped bothering me or not, but as evidenced by Izbo's complaint he still has that philosophy of "follow everyone I don't like with malign comments and interrogative questions."

But as you say, he is not being as intense against you, correct? If that is the case, is that not evidence that things are getting better (as far as the MIG - Ike relationship is concerned)? And if that is the case, shouldn't progress be celebrated?

Okay then. I'll wait and see if he really has stopped.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
deamonomic
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:28:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:25:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:22:44 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.
what i would suggest is instead of making a thread for this is that you message the current pres about it. in your message state that you wish to bring a case against this person and see them punished and provide evidence that he is doing the things you are claiming he is.

The current president is an absolute moron. In a private message he showed he didn't even know what a debate was.

I am impressed though Man-is-good may actually want to try to think sometimes, sometimes he can shock you.

that doesnt really mean much since you call everyone a moron. you remind me of this guy
I would gladly lose a million times over then win by cheating once.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:30:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:28:02 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:25:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:22:44 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.
what i would suggest is instead of making a thread for this is that you message the current pres about it. in your message state that you wish to bring a case against this person and see them punished and provide evidence that he is doing the things you are claiming he is.

The current president is an absolute moron. In a private message he showed he didn't even know what a debate was.

I am impressed though Man-is-good may actually want to try to think sometimes, sometimes he can shock you.

that doesnt really mean much since you call everyone a moron. you remind me of this guy

I love that scene.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:31:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
sted by:
Profile Card
izbo10

No, this is a debate site if you can't form an argument you should not be here. Is this a troll board or a debate site.
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 12:59:18 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
innomen

Wanna debate it?
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 1:03:02 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
izbo10

de·bate (d-bt)
v. de·bat·ed, de·bat·ing, de·bates
v.intr.
1. To consider something; deliberate.
2. To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
3. To engage in a formal discussion or argument.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com......

If you are not providing an argument you are not debating by definition. I guess I am arguing with someone just as stupid.
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 1:05:21 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
innomen

Would you like to debate me on anything here?
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 1:12:50 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
izbo10

You failed to know what a debate is why would I debate someone that can't understand what they are doing.
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 1:14:44 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
innomen

so you are saying no?
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 1:21:30 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
izbo10

yes, if you don't know what a debate is, I will not attempt to debate you, it is an exercise in futility.
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 1:23:56 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
innomen

Then you are a hypocrite and should be warned.
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 1:32:26 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
izbo10

No, i will debate anybody who at least knows what a debate is. You proved you do not.
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 1:34:14 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
innomen

Okey Dokey.
Reply: Rich Text
Search Google
8,000 Characters Remaining
Check Your Spelling
Delete this Message | Mark as Unread | Stop Threads

Copyright © 2011 Juggle™, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms RSS Privacy Feedback About

The fact is most on here are morons, but this is our president not comprehending what a debate is.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
deamonomic
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:33:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:30:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:28:02 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:25:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:22:44 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.
what i would suggest is instead of making a thread for this is that you message the current pres about it. in your message state that you wish to bring a case against this person and see them punished and provide evidence that he is doing the things you are claiming he is.

The current president is an absolute moron. In a private message he showed he didn't even know what a debate was.

I am impressed though Man-is-good may actually want to try to think sometimes, sometimes he can shock you.

that doesnt really mean much since you call everyone a moron. you remind me of this guy

I love that scene.

i know right :P i got the movie just to cut that scene out. reason being is i argue with alot of people on the call of duty forums who sit there and go "this is Overpowered! that is Overpowered!" but it fits for people like izbo to... "This is a moron, That is a moron"
I would gladly lose a million times over then win by cheating once.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:39:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:33:39 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:30:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:28:02 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:25:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:22:44 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.
what i would suggest is instead of making a thread for this is that you message the current pres about it. in your message state that you wish to bring a case against this person and see them punished and provide evidence that he is doing the things you are claiming he is.

The current president is an absolute moron. In a private message he showed he didn't even know what a debate was.

I am impressed though Man-is-good may actually want to try to think sometimes, sometimes he can shock you.

that doesnt really mean much since you call everyone a moron. you remind me of this guy

I love that scene.

i know right :P i got the movie just to cut that scene out. reason being is i argue with alot of people on the call of duty forums who sit there and go "this is Overpowered! that is Overpowered!" but it fits for people like izbo to... "This is a moron, That is a moron"

The problem is I really could have a more intellectual conversation with a preschool class then here. That makes everyone on here morons.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:41:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
izbo10, what I don't understand is...
Why do you stay here if you have such disdain for our community?
Why not just leave for greener pastures?
I feel like you'd fit in great on /b/...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:44:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:41:01 PM, tvellalott wrote:
izbo10, what I don't understand is...
Why do you stay here if you have such disdain for our community?
Why not just leave for greener pastures?
I feel like you'd fit in great on /b/...

Definitely not for the intellectual conversation. Have you ever heard the phrase its like a train wreck you just have to watch. That is the reason I am here. It seems like daily I see something so stupid I can't believe. It is highly amusing.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:48:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I mean yesterday I heard this stupidity:

"It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all"

Seriously how stupid can someone seriously be. That isn't even the stupidest thing I have heard on this board.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
deamonomic
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:48:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:39:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:33:39 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:30:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:28:02 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:25:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:22:44 PM, deamonomic wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:09:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/1/2011 4:58:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yes, but if you take out the vulgarities, Izbo has a point. I've spent the majority of my time on this website trying to fight off MIG's sneers and insults, ....he would join anyone saying anything against me for whatever reason to fabricate a majority. He would follow my posts in any topic and attack it (non-intellectually, more profanely) just because he has nothing better to do. He does this repeatedly to anyone he doesn't like.

I'm not saying he deserves to be banned, but really, someone needs to talk to him, it is trolling, it is inflammatory, and it should stop.
what i would suggest is instead of making a thread for this is that you message the current pres about it. in your message state that you wish to bring a case against this person and see them punished and provide evidence that he is doing the things you are claiming he is.

The current president is an absolute moron. In a private message he showed he didn't even know what a debate was.

I am impressed though Man-is-good may actually want to try to think sometimes, sometimes he can shock you.

that doesnt really mean much since you call everyone a moron. you remind me of this guy

I love that scene.

i know right :P i got the movie just to cut that scene out. reason being is i argue with alot of people on the call of duty forums who sit there and go "this is Overpowered! that is Overpowered!" but it fits for people like izbo to... "This is a moron, That is a moron"

The problem is I really could have a more intellectual conversation with a preschool class then here. That makes everyone on here morons.

okay i actually want to see that take a camcorder and go to a preschool and record you having a better intellectual conversation there :P

but i do have one question, if this place is so dam horrible for you that you have to be so angry and annoyed all the time then why are you still here?
I would gladly lose a million times over then win by cheating once.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:50:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:48:13 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I mean yesterday I heard this stupidity:

"It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all"

Seriously how stupid can someone seriously be. That isn't even the stupidest thing I have heard on this board.

a) I believe in x.
b) I don't believe in x.
c) I don't believe in anything.

Aren't they all different?
Obviously b and c aren't mutually exclusive, but they're certainly different statements...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:53:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:50:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:48:13 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I mean yesterday I heard this stupidity:

"It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all"

Seriously how stupid can someone seriously be. That isn't even the stupidest thing I have heard on this board.

a) I believe in x.
b) I don't believe in x.
c) I don't believe in anything.

Aren't they all different?
Obviously b and c aren't mutually exclusive, but they're certainly different statements...

He was saying that having no belief in x is not part of the set of not believing x. Really you can not be this mentally retarded.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:55:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:53:19 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:50:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/1/2011 5:48:13 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I mean yesterday I heard this stupidity:

"It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all"

Seriously how stupid can someone seriously be. That isn't even the stupidest thing I have heard on this board.

a) I believe in x.
b) I don't believe in x.
c) I don't believe in anything.

Aren't they all different?
Obviously b and c aren't mutually exclusive, but they're certainly different statements...

He was saying that having no belief in x is not part of the set of not believing x. Really you can not be this mentally retarded.

Amazing rebuttal, chap (sarcastic). Why don't you give me an annular singing contest to make up for the setting off you had in DDO?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 5:56:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/1/2011 5:53:19 PM, izbo10 wrote:
He was saying that having no belief in x is not part of the set of not believing x. Really you can not be this mentally retarded.

You can't even express yourself clearly yet you constantly berate people for being intellectually inferior to you. Your grasp of the English language does not reflect your supposed superiority. Are you calling me 'mentally retarded'?
What is the set of not believing x? That doesn't make any sense...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...