Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Who should I vote for and why ?

Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 4:01:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Answer NOW or ELSE lol
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 4:16:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote for me, jimtimmy, and my VP Deathbeforedishonour.

Why??

Because, we will protect you from getting banned... Right now, Innomen has unlimited power to ban you...

As president, I will fight for your right to speak freely and not get banned
President of DDO
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 4:18:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 4:16:51 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Vote for me, jimtimmy, and my VP Deathbeforedishonour.

Why??

Because, we will protect you from getting banned... Right now, Innomen has unlimited power to ban you...

As president, I will fight for your right to speak freely and not get banned

Why would he ban me ?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 4:21:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 4:16:51 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Vote for me, jimtimmy, and my VP Deathbeforedishonour.

Why??

Because, we will protect you from getting banned... Right now, Innomen has unlimited power to ban you...

As president, I will fight for your right to speak freely and not get banned

Let me ask you a question, say a miracle happens and you are elected as president of the site. I still retain my mod ability, and you're president, what are you going to do about it?
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 4:39:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 4:21:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:16:51 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Vote for me, jimtimmy, and my VP Deathbeforedishonour.

Why??

Because, we will protect you from getting banned... Right now, Innomen has unlimited power to ban you...

As president, I will fight for your right to speak freely and not get banned

Let me ask you a question, say a miracle happens and you are elected as president of the site. I still retain my mod ability, and you're president, what are you going to do about it?

lol innomen is threatening his competition.
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 4:42:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Firstly, innomen would only ban someone if it was nessecary.
Secondly, you can choose you you are voting for.
It's entirely your decision.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Cobo
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 4:54:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 4:21:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:16:51 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Vote for me, jimtimmy, and my VP Deathbeforedishonour.

Why??

Because, we will protect you from getting banned... Right now, Innomen has unlimited power to ban you...

As president, I will fight for your right to speak freely and not get banned

Let me ask you a question, say a miracle happens and you are elected as president of the site. I still retain my mod ability, and you're president, what are you going to do about it?

What happens if he is elected?
Will you give up mod abilities to him?
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 4:56:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 4:16:51 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Vote for me, jimtimmy, and my VP Deathbeforedishonour.

Why??

Because, we will protect you from getting banned... Right now, Innomen has unlimited power to ban you...

As president, I will fight for your right to speak freely and not get banned

Except if elected, you will have zero power to stop inno or juggle.

You'd in fact be WORSE off than any other candidate running, since you believe Juggle's status quo is "totalitarian."

Any candidate OTHER than JimTimmy has a chance of establishing calm dialogue with Juggle. JimTimmy has already declared war on Juggle's banning power by indirectly attacking Inno.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 5:00:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 4:54:43 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:21:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:16:51 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Vote for me, jimtimmy, and my VP Deathbeforedishonour.

Why??

Because, we will protect you from getting banned... Right now, Innomen has unlimited power to ban you...

As president, I will fight for your right to speak freely and not get banned

Let me ask you a question, say a miracle happens and you are elected as president of the site. I still retain my mod ability, and you're president, what are you going to do about it?

What happens if he is elected?
Will you give up mod abilities to him?

Pffft, even if i could i wouldn't, and Juggle decides who gets access to their admin site. Would i relinquish all my mod ability if i am not elected? I said before i would, so yeah probably i would give up my mod powers, unless otherwise requested by the site.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 5:04:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 5:00:19 PM, innomen wrote:
Would i relinquish all my mod ability if i am not elected? I said before i would, so yeah probably i would give up my mod powers, unless otherwise requested by the site.

NOOOOOO :(
President of DDO
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 5:08:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 5:00:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:54:43 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:21:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:16:51 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Vote for me, jimtimmy, and my VP Deathbeforedishonour.

Why??

Because, we will protect you from getting banned... Right now, Innomen has unlimited power to ban you...

As president, I will fight for your right to speak freely and not get banned

Let me ask you a question, say a miracle happens and you are elected as president of the site. I still retain my mod ability, and you're president, what are you going to do about it?

What happens if he is elected?
Will you give up mod abilities to him?

Pffft, even if i could i wouldn't

So you would not step down from power even If you are rightfully overthrown through a democratic election process.

I like your style :)
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 5:11:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 5:08:18 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 12/2/2011 5:00:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:54:43 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:21:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:16:51 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Vote for me, jimtimmy, and my VP Deathbeforedishonour.

Why??

Because, we will protect you from getting banned... Right now, Innomen has unlimited power to ban you...

As president, I will fight for your right to speak freely and not get banned

Let me ask you a question, say a miracle happens and you are elected as president of the site. I still retain my mod ability, and you're president, what are you going to do about it?

What happens if he is elected?
Will you give up mod abilities to him?

Pffft, even if i could i wouldn't

So you would not step down from power even If you are rightfully overthrown through a democratic election process.

I like your style :)

The mod ability is not connected to the ability to be president.

Inno could just have easily received mod privs while not being President.

If you want, hold an election for mod powers, then Inno can be rightly accused of hypocracy.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 10:03:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 5:00:19 PM, innomen wrote:
Would i relinquish all my mod ability if i am not elected? I said before i would, so yeah probably i would give up my mod powers, unless otherwise requested by the site.

Don't do that.

You seem to be doing a fine job. No reason for a popularity contest to have any bearing on your position as a user-mod.

Especially since the position of president is completely separate from that of mod.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
deamonomic
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:01:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
personally I am going to vote for Innomen. why? because I think he is doing a good job. The last person who should be voted for is Jimtimmy. again why? because hes basing his campaign off of the false idea that people are being banned without dam good reason. furthermore when called out on this issue he ignores it.

as I said this is the type of person he is:

A: He continues on in the topic and pretends the argument isn't there or that he "missed" it. This way he avoids the argument altogether and allows it to be buried in the topic.

B: Does not continue on, but instead vanishes from the topic all together until someone else posts something he can argue against. this is the most common choice I have seen others make.

so in my opinion Innomen is the logical choice to make.
I would gladly lose a million times over then win by cheating once.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:05:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote for me and WJM or we'll sick askbob on you.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 3:27:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 5:08:18 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 12/2/2011 5:00:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/2/2011 4:54:43 PM, Cobo wrote:
What happens if he is elected?
Will you give up mod abilities to him?

Pffft, even if i could i wouldn't

So you would not step down from power even If you are rightfully overthrown through a democratic election process.

I think you misunderstood him. Innomen was not saying that he wouldn't step down, he was saying that he wouldn't give his mod abilities to jimtimmy because it is not his choice as to who else if anyone gets them.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 11:24:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/2/2011 4:20:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Vote for me because of the links below. The links will tell you everything you need to know.

since when were you running?!?!?!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross