Jump to topic:

Izbo10 is too intelligent for DDO

jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 7:42:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Like him or not, the guy is brilliant. Perhaps, too brilliant...

Makes one wonder why he bothers with all us idiots on DDO...
President of DDO
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 8:54:50 PM
At 12/3/2011 8:12:13 PM, Raisor wrote:
Who is this izbo guy I keep hearing about? Is he new or something?

I think he is like an old legend in ancient prophecies....it goes something like this....

"...and when Izbo comes, all will know his presence. And when Izbo speaks, all will feel insulted."

Yeah, just like that.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 9:09:28 PM
At 12/3/2011 8:54:50 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 12/3/2011 8:12:13 PM, Raisor wrote:
Who is this izbo guy I keep hearing about? Is he new or something?

I think he is like an old legend in ancient prophecies....it goes something like this....

"...and when Izbo comes, all will know his presence. And when Izbo speaks, all will feel insulted."

Yeah, just like that.

Is Izbo a metaphor for really bad gas?
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 10:59:45 PM
Are you kidding me?

A cursory glance at the religion forum shows that he doesn't have a basic grasp of logic, riddles his "classes" with errors, doesn't understand morality, doesn't understand the conceptual/substantive gap, and generally cannot form an actual argument without rampant use of "fucktard" - his vocabulary is quite basic, command of English is poor, and obviously he doesn't take the time to actually write in the same way he would speak (nor spell check anything, as though the little red line the browser puts there for you isn't enough).

Izbo may *think* he is intelligent, and, compared to the average person, he probably is. But compared to the average DDO user, he
deamonomic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 11:42:12 PM
Izbo is a moron By his own logic. I have seen Izbo repeatedly calling people morons for not knowing definitions or using the wrong word. so if they are morons for that then so is he. http://www.debate.org...
I would gladly lose a million times over then win by cheating once.
ApostateAbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 11:57:28 PM
The real reason that I don't deal with Izbo10 much is because I am intimidated by his incredible gift of logic. I would lose any argument against him.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 12:04:19 AM
he has none, if you call him out and say he is wrong then he degrades into an argument about how dumb you are. So he is not dumb, but all he does is call other people dumb
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 12:47:44 AM
Izbo is DDO's official clown. lol :D
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 1:31:41 AM
Something I really wonder about lately. Do you guys think Izbo is mentally retarded, or just trolling for the fun of it? This is quite a debatable topic, and I seriously can't figure out which side of it I would be on.

On the one hand I don't see any way that a man can be so stupid, yet still have enough intelligence to use a keyboard. It doesn't make any sense. The stupid things he says day in and day out (like no one having ever came close to beating him in a debate), and his unbelievably counterproductive nature are just too much for me to believe that this character is a real person. He must be just trolling.

On the other hand anybody who was here when he first started saw his progression from a mostly normal member (besides being a foul mouthed sore loser), to the ultimate DDO idiot. Starting forums to complain about his losses and challenging everybody who voted against him to a debate about the same topic he just lost showed how passionate he was about winning at first, but it seems like he just gave up (after realizing that we are all just to stupid to understand him). Not to mention how many hours he still spends here. I don't think a day goes by where he does not log on. Non of this fits with some guy who just likes to troll. He must really be that stupid.

But I still don't think anyone can be that stupid...