Jump to topic:

Apology

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 9:05:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would like to apologize to Ore_Ele and some of the other members if they believe that I insulted them. Please know that it was not my intent; I was angred with their treatment of the verification issue. I hope to be able to establish a good relationship with the DDO community in the future.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 9:08:13 PM
I do have to congratulate you for your good sportsmanship, royalpaladin. But then again, I'm sure you brought up some relevant and interesting points in the discussion, especially considering the thread about the contradiction in Izbo10's trial.:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 9:11:31 PM
It was quite shocking for someone we don't even know to come and lecture us on community issues.
It struck me as very odd. I'm not familiar with LDDebater. Were you active in the forums?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 9:17:19 PM
At 12/5/2011 9:11:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
It was quite shocking for someone we don't even know to come and lecture us on community issues.
It struck me as very odd. I'm not familiar with LDDebater. Were you active in the forums?

I was not very active on the forums; I only posted when I was participating in Tim Spin's debate tournament. I did follow community issues, however.