Total Posts:62|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

No, Izbo is not gone

jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:13:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
His account is just suspended until Friday... when it will be reinstated so he can defend himself in his trial.
President of DDO
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:15:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 12:13:57 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
His account is just suspended until Friday... when it will be reinstated so he can defend himself in his trial.

Oh, that is nice. So what is your next role Jimmy Cricket ?
There is a rumor floating around here at DDO.
They want you gone as well.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:30:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 12:15:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/6/2011 12:13:57 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
His account is just suspended until Friday... when it will be reinstated so he can defend himself in his trial.

Oh, that is nice. So what is your next role Jimmy Cricket ?
There is a rumor floating around here at DDO.
They want you gone as well.

Lol,

The chances of me getting banned are about 0, I dont vote bomb, troll, multi account, and I am not abusive to anyone...

You, as a troll, are probably close to the chopping block, however.
President of DDO
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:39:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 12:30:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 12:15:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/6/2011 12:13:57 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
His account is just suspended until Friday... when it will be reinstated so he can defend himself in his trial.

Oh, that is nice. So what is your next role Jimmy Cricket ?
There is a rumor floating around here at DDO.
They want you gone as well.

No. And that one was from the President himself. Nice try.
Lol,

The chances of me getting banned are about 0, I dont vote bomb, troll, multi account, and I am not abusive to anyone...

You, as a troll, are probably close to the chopping block, however.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 4:26:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 4:15:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Bump

I was loathe to post this for fear that this may count as trolling, but I will no longer be supporting you in the election. I read through some of your posts: you are clearly racist/have espoused racist views in the past and literally used the cell phone verification issue to garner my support. I have been informed that there are, in fact, alternate means to verify my identity after I complete three debates, and I will adopt those routes instead. Besides, I never really liked Libertarianism anyways. Good luck in the election. I will be supporting either socialpinko or Innomen.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 4:35:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 4:26:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:15:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Bump

I was loathe to post this for fear that this may count as trolling, but I will no longer be supporting you in the election. I read through some of your posts: you are clearly racist/have espoused racist views in the past and literally used the cell phone verification issue to garner my support. I have been informed that there are, in fact, alternate means to verify my identity after I complete three debates, and I will adopt those routes instead. Besides, I never really liked Libertarianism anyways. Good luck in the election. I will be supporting either socialpinko or Innomen.

Royalpaladin, I see you really have absolutely no mind of your own

Anyways, I kind of knew you were a retard after I heard you talk about all that discrimination stuff... I would rather not have a vote from someone who has espoused retard...

Before this, I had been nothing but nice to you... But, whatever. Good luck making it in the world without any independance or intelligence
President of DDO
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 4:38:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 4:35:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:26:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:15:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Bump

I was loathe to post this for fear that this may count as trolling, but I will no longer be supporting you in the election. I read through some of your posts: you are clearly racist/have espoused racist views in the past and literally used the cell phone verification issue to garner my support. I have been informed that there are, in fact, alternate means to verify my identity after I complete three debates, and I will adopt those routes instead. Besides, I never really liked Libertarianism anyways. Good luck in the election. I will be supporting either socialpinko or Innomen.

Royalpaladin, I see you really have absolutely no mind of your own

Anyways, I kind of knew you were a retard after I heard you talk about all that discrimination stuff... I would rather not have a vote from someone who has espoused retard...

Before this, I had been nothing but nice to you... But, whatever. Good luck making it in the world without any independance or intelligence

I can see you're real presidential material.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 5:19:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 4:38:59 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:35:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:26:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:15:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Bump

I was loathe to post this for fear that this may count as trolling, but I will no longer be supporting you in the election. I read through some of your posts: you are clearly racist/have espoused racist views in the past and literally used the cell phone verification issue to garner my support. I have been informed that there are, in fact, alternate means to verify my identity after I complete three debates, and I will adopt those routes instead. Besides, I never really liked Libertarianism anyways. Good luck in the election. I will be supporting either socialpinko or Innomen.

Royalpaladin, I see you really have absolutely no mind of your own

Anyways, I kind of knew you were a retard after I heard you talk about all that discrimination stuff... I would rather not have a vote from someone who has espoused retard...

Before this, I had been nothing but nice to you... But, whatever. Good luck making it in the world without any independance or intelligence

I can see you're real presidential material.

Yes, it is very presidential to use sarcasm...
President of DDO
TheTruthAnalyst
Posts: 312
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 5:20:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 5:19:08 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:38:59 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:35:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:26:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:15:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Bump

I was loathe to post this for fear that this may count as trolling, but I will no longer be supporting you in the election. I read through some of your posts: you are clearly racist/have espoused racist views in the past and literally used the cell phone verification issue to garner my support. I have been informed that there are, in fact, alternate means to verify my identity after I complete three debates, and I will adopt those routes instead. Besides, I never really liked Libertarianism anyways. Good luck in the election. I will be supporting either socialpinko or Innomen.

Royalpaladin, I see you really have absolutely no mind of your own

Anyways, I kind of knew you were a retard after I heard you talk about all that discrimination stuff... I would rather not have a vote from someone who has espoused retard...

Before this, I had been nothing but nice to you... But, whatever. Good luck making it in the world without any independance or intelligence

I can see you're real presidential material.

Yes, it is very presidential to use sarcasm...

Ironic much?
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 5:55:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM, 16kadams wrote:
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.

Why can't they be racist and true? Just because something is true, doesn't make it not racist.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 5:59:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 5:55:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM, 16kadams wrote:
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.

Why can't they be racist and true? Just because something is true, doesn't make it not racist.

Okay, this all gets back to the point of the word racist simply being an irrelevant word used to suppress discussion and scientific research...
President of DDO
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 7:36:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM, 16kadams wrote:
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.

Here's the thing, he isn't just saying that.

He uses that fact in conjunction with surface correlations between nations to endorse claims like:
Blacks are less able/likely to form economically free civilizations
Blacks are less able/likely to form governments not governmed by "emotions"
For reasons of genetics and intelligence, blacks were more likely than whites to be the subject of the international slave trade

This is where the red flags should come up.

If all he did was quote a study or two, there'd be no reason to raise an eyebrow. But none of this is backed up by any numbers harder than a correlation between nations that are rich, economically free, and have a high average IQ.

If asked about this, he will respond that he holds these statements true until someone shows him how his "logic" is wrong.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 7:42:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 7:36:42 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM, 16kadams wrote:
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.

Here's the thing, he isn't just saying that.

He uses that fact in conjunction with surface correlations between nations to endorse claims like:
Blacks are less able/likely to form economically free civilizations
Blacks are less able/likely to form governments not governmed by "emotions"
For reasons of genetics and intelligence, blacks were more likely than whites to be the subject of the international slave trade

This is where the red flags should come up.

If all he did was quote a study or two, there'd be no reason to raise an eyebrow. But none of this is backed up by any numbers harder than a correlation between nations that are rich, economically free, and have a high average IQ.

If asked about this, he will respond that he holds these statements true until someone shows him how his "logic" is wrong.

Almost all of that is untrue... I did say that there is a reason that poorer nations are less economically free.. It didnt just magically happen
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 8:52:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 4:35:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:26:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:15:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Bump

I was loathe to post this for fear that this may count as trolling, but I will no longer be supporting you in the election. I read through some of your posts: you are clearly racist/have espoused racist views in the past and literally used the cell phone verification issue to garner my support. I have been informed that there are, in fact, alternate means to verify my identity after I complete three debates, and I will adopt those routes instead. Besides, I never really liked Libertarianism anyways. Good luck in the election. I will be supporting either socialpinko or Innomen.

Royalpaladin, I see you really have absolutely no mind of your own

Anyways, I kind of knew you were a retard after I heard you talk about all that discrimination stuff... I would rather not have a vote from someone who has espoused retard...

Before this, I had been nothing but nice to you... But, whatever. Good luck making it in the world without any independance or intelligence

I normally would not feel a need to justify myself on a website, but since you have angered me with your comments, I will. Before I begin, however, I would like to note that although you are a self-proclaimed genius, you frequently make egregious spelling mistakes. For example, in the quote above you spelled independence as "independAnce".

As a freshman at an Ivy League institution, Columbia University, I would say that I am sufficiently intelligent to form my own ideas and opinions. I was able to secure the proper test scores, grades, and extracurricular awards necessary to be accepted into honors programs at every top public university in the nation as well as receive acceptance letters from two Ivy League schools. Thus, I am neither "a retard" nor "mindless." (To everyone else: I am not attempting to brag. I would not have mentioned this if he had not insulted me.) Granted, I do not know everything, and I accept that I have a great deal to learn. I would even posit that there are more intelligent individuals on this website, and one of the reasons that I joined was to expand my knowledge base.

Second, with regards to my "discrimination stuff": in case you have short-term memory loss, you actually agreed to my analysis.

At 12/5/2011 5:36:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/5/2011 5:35:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Moreover, I would say that this practice is discriminatory because individuals from a low socio-economic background may not have access to cellphones and therefore cannot become full members of the community.

This is one of the key reasons why the cell phone requirement makes so little sense.

I have posted the link below so that others may confirm this.

http://www.debate.org...

You are now in a double bind. Either you were lying when you made this statement, meaning that you realize that your candidacy has no support and you wanted someone to vote for you, thus signifying that your policies are inconsistent and that you are not reliable, or you have changed your opinion in the last 24 hours, meaning that you have no consistent platform on which to run for the presidency. Either way, your campaign is a failure and you will likely not be elected. You have also resorted to izbo-style personal attacks to justify yourself, and have thus revealed your true nature to voters.

Good luck.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 9:34:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 8:52:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:35:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:26:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:15:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Bump

I was loathe to post this for fear that this may count as trolling, but I will no longer be supporting you in the election. I read through some of your posts: you are clearly racist/have espoused racist views in the past and literally used the cell phone verification issue to garner my support. I have been informed that there are, in fact, alternate means to verify my identity after I complete three debates, and I will adopt those routes instead. Besides, I never really liked Libertarianism anyways. Good luck in the election. I will be supporting either socialpinko or Innomen.

Royalpaladin, I see you really have absolutely no mind of your own

Anyways, I kind of knew you were a retard after I heard you talk about all that discrimination stuff... I would rather not have a vote from someone who has espoused retard...

Before this, I had been nothing but nice to you... But, whatever. Good luck making it in the world without any independance or intelligence

I normally would not feel a need to justify myself on a website, but since you have angered me with your comments, I will. Before I begin, however, I would like to note that although you are a self-proclaimed genius, you frequently make egregious spelling mistakes. For example, in the quote above you spelled independence as "independAnce".

I type these comments fast and I never proclaimed myself a genius...


As a freshman at an Ivy League institution, Columbia University, I would say that I am sufficiently intelligent to form my own ideas and opinions. I was able to secure the proper test scores, grades, and extracurricular awards necessary to be accepted into honors programs at every top public university in the nation as well as receive acceptance letters from two Ivy League schools. Thus, I am neither "a retard" nor "mindless." (To everyone else: I am not attempting to brag. I would not have mentioned this if he had not insulted me.) Granted, I do not know everything, and I accept that I have a great deal to learn. I would even posit that there are more intelligent individuals on this website, and one of the reasons that I joined was to expand my knowledge base.

You obviously were stupid enough to say this:

"How do you know if people make DDO accounts of public computers? You need evidence to disprove this. I do not need any, since Ore_Ele has freely admitted that people do so. Second, I do believe that goods should be priced in an affordable manner. I proved that discrimination is unjust because it is undeserved. The definition of justice is "giving each his due." If something is undeserved, then we are not due it, so it is unjust.

Frankly, it is illegal to discriminate against the poor."

And, the fact that you go to Columbia (Ooh, one of those fancy smancy Ivy League Colleges) does not make you smart. Retard was meant as hyperbole.

It doesnt take all that much intelligence to get good grades (you seem like one of those brown nosers), get a bunch of meaningless awards, and get a good score on the ACT...

In fact, I know people just like you... You probably wanted to go to Columbia since Middle School so you brown nosed every teacher and tried to get every award. You studied your asss off for the ACT. You also probably lack the genetic intelligence that somebody like me has... and you have spent your entire life trying to overcome that

Now, you finally got your dream and got into Columbia and adopted whatever illogical leftist beliefs that your proffessors wanted you to believe... and, you think that everyone else thinks your smart because of your mix of Columbia and Leftism... even though most smart people, like myself, can see right through you...

Now, even though I am about 90% sure I just painted a perfect profile of you.... But, even if I did, there is a good chance you will lie to make it seem like I was wrong, because it cannot be verified.


Second, with regards to my "discrimination stuff": in case you have short-term memory loss, you actually agreed to my analysis.

No, I agreed, as I always have, that the cellphone thing is retarded... Your disrcimination is wrong theory was absolutely, embarrassingly retarded


At 12/5/2011 5:36:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/5/2011 5:35:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Moreover, I would say that this practice is discriminatory because individuals from a low socio-economic background may not have access to cellphones and therefore cannot become full members of the community.

This is one of the key reasons why the cell phone requirement makes so little sense.

I have posted the link below so that others may confirm this.

http://www.debate.org...

You are now in a double bind. Either you were lying when you made this statement, meaning that you realize that your candidacy has no support and you wanted someone to vote for you, thus signifying that your policies are inconsistent and that you are not reliable, or you have changed your opinion in the last 24 hours, meaning that you have no consistent platform on which to run for the presidency. Either way, your campaign is a failure and you will likely not be elected. You have also resorted to izbo-style personal attacks to justify yourself, and have thus revealed your true nature to voters.

Good luck.

I didnt change positions on anything... The fact that you think this was a change of position speaks to how little an Ivy League Education really means...
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 9:48:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 9:34:21 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 8:52:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:35:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:26:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 4:15:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Bump

I was loathe to post this for fear that this may count as trolling, but I will no longer be supporting you in the election. I read through some of your posts: you are clearly racist/have espoused racist views in the past and literally used the cell phone verification issue to garner my support. I have been informed that there are, in fact, alternate means to verify my identity after I complete three debates, and I will adopt those routes instead. Besides, I never really liked Libertarianism anyways. Good luck in the election. I will be supporting either socialpinko or Innomen.

Royalpaladin, I see you really have absolutely no mind of your own

Anyways, I kind of knew you were a retard after I heard you talk about all that discrimination stuff... I would rather not have a vote from someone who has espoused retard...

Before this, I had been nothing but nice to you... But, whatever. Good luck making it in the world without any independance or intelligence

I normally would not feel a need to justify myself on a website, but since you have angered me with your comments, I will. Before I begin, however, I would like to note that although you are a self-proclaimed genius, you frequently make egregious spelling mistakes. For example, in the quote above you spelled independence as "independAnce".



I type these comments fast and I never proclaimed myself a genius...

I also typed my comments quickly, yet I was still able to follow spelling and grammar rules. You have declared yourself a genius multiple times; as evidenced by the fact that you claim genetic superiority below.


As a freshman at an Ivy League institution, Columbia University, I would say that I am sufficiently intelligent to form my own ideas and opinions. I was able to secure the proper test scores, grades, and extracurricular awards necessary to be accepted into honors programs at every top public university in the nation as well as receive acceptance letters from two Ivy League schools. Thus, I am neither "a retard" nor "mindless." (To everyone else: I am not attempting to brag. I would not have mentioned this if he had not insulted me.) Granted, I do not know everything, and I accept that I have a great deal to learn. I would even posit that there are more intelligent individuals on this website, and one of the reasons that I joined was to expand my knowledge base.

You obviously were stupid enough to say this:

"How do you know if people make DDO accounts of public computers? You need evidence to disprove this. I do not need any, since Ore_Ele has freely admitted that people do so. Second, I do believe that goods should be priced in an affordable manner. I proved that discrimination is unjust because it is undeserved. The definition of justice is "giving each his due." If something is undeserved, then we are not due it, so it is unjust.

Frankly, it is illegal to discriminate against the poor."

Explain why advocating against discrimination highlights my supposed stupidity.

And, the fact that you go to Columbia (Ooh, one of those fancy smancy Ivy League Colleges) does not make you smart. Retard was meant as hyperbole.

It doesnt take all that much intelligence to get good grades (you seem like one of those brown nosers), get a bunch of meaningless awards, and get a good score on the ACT...

In fact, I know people just like you... You probably wanted to go to Columbia since Middle School so you brown nosed every teacher and tried to get every award. You studied your asss off for the ACT. You also probably lack the genetic intelligence that somebody like me has... and you have spent your entire life trying to overcome that

Now, you finally got your dream and got into Columbia and adopted whatever illogical leftist beliefs that your proffessors wanted you to believe... and, you think that everyone else thinks your smart because of your mix of Columbia and Leftism... even though most smart people, like myself, can see right through you...


Now, even though I am about 90% sure I just painted a perfect profile of you.... But, even if I did, there is a good chance you will lie to make it seem like I was wrong, because it cannot be verified.


I have been leftist since my senior year of high school, thanks. Also, I did not earn my honors through sycophancy; I earned them through merit and hard work (something that libertarian capitalists like you would laud me for.) Also, I am an Indian American, and according to your own analysis of genetic superiority, I am genetically superior to you. Quote from the Bell Curve (written by conservative white authors): "The IQ distributions of other racial and ethnic groups in the United States are less well-studied. The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latino 89, White 103, Asian 106, and Jews 113." My IQ is 148, which is far higher than whatever nonsensical score you have concocted for yourself.

Where did you go to college? If genetic superiority makes you more intelligent than I, then you must have easily been accepted into an Ivy League institution. You are simply clinging to an empty hope that just because you are Caucasian means that you are intelligent.


Second, with regards to my "discrimination stuff": in case you have short-term memory loss, you actually agreed to my analysis.

No, I agreed, as I always have, that the cellphone thing is retarded... Your disrcimination is wrong theory was absolutely, embarrassingly retarded

If this is true, then why do I have a quote in which you agreed to it? I have posted the link again, and will continue to do so every time you deny that you agreed with my analysis. http://www.debate.org...


At 12/5/2011 5:36:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/5/2011 5:35:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Moreover, I would say that this practice is discriminatory because individuals from a low socio-economic background may not have access to cellphones and therefore cannot become full members of the community.

This is one of the key reasons why the cell phone requirement makes so little sense.

I have posted the link below so that others may confirm this.



You are now in a double bind. Either you were lying when you made this statement, meaning that you realize that your candidacy has no support and you wanted someone to vote for you, thus signifying that your policies are inconsistent and that you are not reliable, or you have changed your opinion in the last 24 hours, meaning that you have no consistent platform on which to run for the presidency. Either way, your campaign is a failure and you will likely not be elected. You have also resorted to izbo-style personal attacks to justify yourself, and have thus revealed your true nature to voters.

Good luck.

I didnt change positions on anything... The fact that you think this was a change of position speaks to how little an Ivy League Education really means...

You clearly did agree to my analysis, so you are still in the double bind. If you did not change your position, you must have been lying.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 9:52:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM, 16kadams wrote:
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.

According to studies, children of interracial couples (specifically black and white) have an average IQ of 109.5, which is far higher than the average for pure Caucasians, 96. If African Americans are so moronic, then why is the average IQ of an interracial couple higher than that of the second most intelligent race on the planet?
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 9:53:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I hate to be the one feeding here, but...

jimtimmy, is there any reason you decided to start a whole new thread to post your comments about Izbo not yet being gone, when about 4 hours earlier there was another thread about the very same topic with members commenting who misunderstood the situation? Wouldn't that have been the appropriate place to make your comments, or are you that starved for attention?
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 9:59:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago



I type these comments fast and I never proclaimed myself a genius...

I also typed my comments quickly, yet I was still able to follow spelling and grammar rules. You have declared yourself a genius multiple times; as evidenced by the fact that you claim genetic superiority below.

Well, I'm not as good of a typer as you... I guess you can pop out the champaigne...



As a freshman at an Ivy League institution, Columbia University, I would say that I am sufficiently intelligent to form my own ideas and opinions. I was able to secure the proper test scores, grades, and extracurricular awards necessary to be accepted into honors programs at every top public university in the nation as well as receive acceptance letters from two Ivy League schools. Thus, I am neither "a retard" nor "mindless." (To everyone else: I am not attempting to brag. I would not have mentioned this if he had not insulted me.) Granted, I do not know everything, and I accept that I have a great deal to learn. I would even posit that there are more intelligent individuals on this website, and one of the reasons that I joined was to expand my knowledge base.

You obviously were stupid enough to say this:

"How do you know if people make DDO accounts of public computers? You need evidence to disprove this. I do not need any, since Ore_Ele has freely admitted that people do so. Second, I do believe that goods should be priced in an affordable manner. I proved that discrimination is unjust because it is undeserved. The definition of justice is "giving each his due." If something is undeserved, then we are not due it, so it is unjust.

Frankly, it is illegal to discriminate against the poor."

Explain why advocating against discrimination highlights my supposed stupidity.

You said that it is illegal to discriminate against the poor... Reality is discrimination.... You egalitarians live in some fantasy world


And, the fact that you go to Columbia (Ooh, one of those fancy smancy Ivy League Colleges) does not make you smart. Retard was meant as hyperbole.

It doesnt take all that much intelligence to get good grades (you seem like one of those brown nosers), get a bunch of meaningless awards, and get a good score on the ACT...

In fact, I know people just like you... You probably wanted to go to Columbia since Middle School so you brown nosed every teacher and tried to get every award. You studied your asss off for the ACT. You also probably lack the genetic intelligence that somebody like me has... and you have spent your entire life trying to overcome that

Now, you finally got your dream and got into Columbia and adopted whatever illogical leftist beliefs that your proffessors wanted you to believe... and, you think that everyone else thinks your smart because of your mix of Columbia and Leftism... even though most smart people, like myself, can see right through you...


Now, even though I am about 90% sure I just painted a perfect profile of you.... But, even if I did, there is a good chance you will lie to make it seem like I was wrong, because it cannot be verified.


I have been leftist since my senior year of high school, thanks. Also, I did not earn my honors through sycophancy; I earned them through merit and hard work (something that libertarian capitalists like you would laud me for.) Also, I am an Indian American, and according to your own analysis of genetic superiority, I am genetically superior to you. Quote from the Bell Curve (written by conservative white authors): "The IQ distributions of other racial and ethnic groups in the United States are less well-studied. The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latino 89, White 103, Asian 106, and Jews 113." My IQ is 148, which is far higher than whatever nonsensical score you have concocted for yourself.

Lol, it is east Asians that have high IQs... not Indians.... and I can guarantee I have a higher IQ than you... I can also guarantee that you have never taken an IQ test and scored 148 on it... you are lying...


Where did you go to college? If genetic superiority makes you more intelligent than I, then you must have easily been accepted into an Ivy League institution. You are simply clinging to an empty hope that just because you are Caucasian means that you are intelligent.

I'm 17 and still in high school... My GPA isn;t great and I dont waste my time on extracurriculars... but my test scores are more than good enough to get into any ivy league school.... despite a severe anxiety disorder and ADD that keep me from performing well on long tests



Second, with regards to my "discrimination stuff": in case you have short-term memory loss, you actually agreed to my analysis.

No, I agreed, as I always have, that the cellphone thing is retarded... Your disrcimination is wrong theory was absolutely, embarrassingly retarded

If this is true, then why do I have a quote in which you agreed to it? I have posted the link again, and will continue to do so every time you deny that you agreed with my analysis. http://www.debate.org...

I never agreed with your stupid ideas on discrimination there



At 12/5/2011 5:36:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/5/2011 5:35:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Moreover, I would say that this practice is discriminatory because individuals from a low socio-economic background may not have access to cellphones and therefore cannot become full members of the community.

This is one of the key reasons why the cell phone requirement makes so little sense.

I have posted the link below so that others may confirm this.



You are now in a double bind. Either you were lying when you made this statement, meaning that you realize that your candidacy has no support and you wanted someone to vote for you, thus signifying that your policies are inconsistent and that you are not reliable, or you have changed your opinion in the last 24 hours, meaning that you have no consistent platform on which to run for the presidency. Either way, your campaign is a failure and you will likely not be elected. You have also resorted to izbo-style personal attacks to justify yourself, and have thus revealed your true nature to voters.

Good luck.

I didnt change positions on anything... The fact that you think this was a change of position speaks to how little an Ivy League Education really means...

You clearly did agree to my analysis, so you are still in the double bind. If you did not change your position, you must have been lying.

No, quote me whee I agreed with your retarded discrimination ideas.
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 10:00:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 9:53:53 PM, Double_R wrote:
I hate to be the one feeding here, but...

jimtimmy, is there any reason you decided to start a whole new thread to post your comments about Izbo not yet being gone, when about 4 hours earlier there was another thread about the very same topic with members commenting who misunderstood the situation? Wouldn't that have been the appropriate place to make your comments, or are you that starved for attention?

Double_R, we morons are too "retarded" to understand his obviously superior motives.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 10:04:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 9:52:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM, 16kadams wrote:
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.

According to studies, children of interracial couples (specifically black and white) have an average IQ of 109.5, which is far higher than the average for pure Caucasians, 96. If African Americans are so moronic, then why is the average IQ of an interracial couple higher than that of the second most intelligent race on the planet?

Ya, this is just incorrect... Mulattos have IQs that are in between the black IQ and white IQ, just as genetic differences would suggest... I love how you dont even use a source to justify your incorrect claim

http://gp4u.tumblr.com...
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 10:04:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 10:00:35 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 9:53:53 PM, Double_R wrote:
I hate to be the one feeding here, but...

jimtimmy, is there any reason you decided to start a whole new thread to post your comments about Izbo not yet being gone, when about 4 hours earlier there was another thread about the very same topic with members commenting who misunderstood the situation? Wouldn't that have been the appropriate place to make your comments, or are you that starved for attention?

Double_R, we morons are too "retarded" to understand his obviously superior motives.

I'm not the one who falsely claimed to have 148 IQ...
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 10:05:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 10:04:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 9:52:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM, 16kadams wrote:
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.

According to studies, children of interracial couples (specifically black and white) have an average IQ of 109.5, which is far higher than the average for pure Caucasians, 96. If African Americans are so moronic, then why is the average IQ of an interracial couple higher than that of the second most intelligent race on the planet?

Ya, this is just incorrect... Mulattos have IQs that are in between the black IQ and white IQ, just as genetic differences would suggest... I love how you dont even use a source to justify your incorrect claim


http://gp4u.tumblr.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

This proves my analysis about interracial children. I guess your "facts" have been debunked.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 10:09:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 10:05:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 10:04:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 9:52:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM, 16kadams wrote:
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.

According to studies, children of interracial couples (specifically black and white) have an average IQ of 109.5, which is far higher than the average for pure Caucasians, 96. If African Americans are so moronic, then why is the average IQ of an interracial couple higher than that of the second most intelligent race on the planet?

Ya, this is just incorrect... Mulattos have IQs that are in between the black IQ and white IQ, just as genetic differences would suggest... I love how you dont even use a source to justify your incorrect claim


http://gp4u.tumblr.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

This proves my analysis about interracial children. I guess your "facts" have been debunked.

You literally linked the Wikipedia article about Race and Intelligence... which I have read about 100 times... you didnt even bother to tell me where to look... Why?

Because you are wrong?

Mulattos have lower average IQs than whites and higher than blacks, just as genetic differences would predict....

You are a piece of work...
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 10:14:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 9:59:53 PM, jimtimmy wrote:



I type these comments fast and I never proclaimed myself a genius...

I also typed my comments quickly, yet I was still able to follow spelling and grammar rules. You have declared yourself a genius multiple times; as evidenced by the fact that you claim genetic superiority below.


Well, I'm not as good of a typer as you... I guess you can pop out the champaigne...



As a freshman at an Ivy League institution, Columbia University, I would say that I am sufficiently intelligent to form my own ideas and opinions. I was able to secure the proper test scores, grades, and extracurricular awards necessary to be accepted into honors programs at every top public university in the nation as well as receive acceptance letters from two Ivy League schools. Thus, I am neither "a retard" nor "mindless." (To everyone else: I am not attempting to brag. I would not have mentioned this if he had not insulted me.) Granted, I do not know everything, and I accept that I have a great deal to learn. I would even posit that there are more intelligent individuals on this website, and one of the reasons that I joined was to expand my knowledge base.

You obviously were stupid enough to say this:

"How do you know if people make DDO accounts of public computers? You need evidence to disprove this. I do not need any, since Ore_Ele has freely admitted that people do so. Second, I do believe that goods should be priced in an affordable manner. I proved that discrimination is unjust because it is undeserved. The definition of justice is "giving each his due." If something is undeserved, then we are not due it, so it is unjust.

Frankly, it is illegal to discriminate against the poor."

Explain why advocating against discrimination highlights my supposed stupidity.


You said that it is illegal to discriminate against the poor... Reality is discrimination.... You egalitarians live in some fantasy world

Reality exists because we choose to shape it a certain way. If everyone decided to be nonviolent, then the world would be nonviolent. I do not live in a fantasy world; rather, I hope to change the world for the better.

And, the fact that you go to Columbia (Ooh, one of those fancy smancy Ivy League Colleges) does not make you smart. Retard was meant as hyperbole.

It doesnt take all that much intelligence to get good grades (you seem like one of those brown nosers), get a bunch of meaningless awards, and get a good score on the ACT...

In fact, I know people just like you... You probably wanted to go to Columbia since Middle School so you brown nosed every teacher and tried to get every award. You studied your asss off for the ACT. You also probably lack the genetic intelligence that somebody like me has... and you have spent your entire life trying to overcome that

Now, you finally got your dream and got into Columbia and adopted whatever illogical leftist beliefs that your proffessors wanted you to believe... and, you think that everyone else thinks your smart because of your mix of Columbia and Leftism... even though most smart people, like myself, can see right through you...


Now, even though I am about 90% sure I just painted a perfect profile of you.... But, even if I did, there is a good chance you will lie to make it seem like I was wrong, because it cannot be verified.


I have been leftist since my senior year of high school, thanks. Also, I did not earn my honors through sycophancy; I earned them through merit and hard work (something that libertarian capitalists like you would laud me for.) Also, I am an Indian American, and according to your own analysis of genetic superiority, I am genetically superior to you. Quote from the Bell Curve (written by conservative white authors): "The IQ distributions of other racial and ethnic groups in the United States are less well-studied. The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latino 89, White 103, Asian 106, and Jews 113." My IQ is 148, which is far higher than whatever nonsensical score you have concocted for yourself.



Lol, it is east Asians that have high IQs... not Indians.... and I can guarantee I have a higher IQ than you... I can also guarantee that you have never taken an IQ test and scored 148 on it... you are lying...

Indians are Asians, in case your "highly intelligent" brain was unable to process the information correctly. In the Bell Curve book, Indians are included in the "Asian" category, so even if your ideas are correct, though they are not, the book melds the two groups together into a single category. Also, your guarantees are nonsensically false because I took a school administered IQ test as a high school freshman and received a score of 148. Your shock indicates that your IQ is lower than mine. My guess is that your score was not above a 100.



I'm 17 and still in high school... My GPA isn;t great and I dont waste my time on extracurriculars... but my test scores are more than good enough to get into any ivy league school.... despite a severe anxiety disorder and ADD that keep me from performing well on long tests

Extracurriculars, including debate, teach valuable life skills. If you were intelligent, you would understand that. You clearly just concocted the ADD and "severe anxiety disorder" as well as the fact that you have high SAT scores (your comments about working my "asss" off to get a good ACT score are indicative of this). Your GPA is poor because you are not as intelligent as you claim.



If this is true, then why do I have a quote in which you agreed to it? I have posted the link again, and will continue to do so every time you deny that you agreed with my analysis.

I never agreed with your stupid ideas on discrimination there
http://www.debate.org...
Did your twin post the comment in which you agreed with me? I already quoted the comment above.





At 12/5/2011 5:36:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/5/2011 5:35:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Moreover, I would say that this practice is discriminatory because individuals from a low socio-economic background may not have access to cellphones and therefore cannot become full members of the community.

This is one of the key reasons why the cell phone requirement makes so little sense.

I have posted the link below so that others may confirm this.




Good luck.

I: : You clearly did agree to my analysis, so you are still in the double bind. If you did not change your position, you must have been lying.


No, quote me whee I agreed with your retarded discrimination ideas.
Ok. See below. Unfortunately for you, you cannot edit your previous posts. I posted the quote twice in case your incredibly intelligent mind could not comprehend it the first time.
jimmytimmy wrote:
At 12/5/2011 5:35:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Moreover, I would say that this practice is discriminatory because individuals from a low socio-economic background may not have access to cellphones and therefore cannot become full members of the community.

This is one of the key reasons why the cell phone requirement makes so little sense.
At 12/5/2011 5:36:18 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/5/2011 5:35:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Moreover, I would say that this practice is discriminatory because individuals from a low socio-economic background may not have access to cellphones and therefore cannot become full members of the community.

This is one of the key reason
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 10:15:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/6/2011 10:09:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 10:05:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 10:04:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/6/2011 9:52:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/6/2011 5:48:10 PM, 16kadams wrote:
JImtimmy is not racist, he is just making statements that are correct. Just because he thinks that blacks are dumber on average doesn't mean he's racist, because that statistic is correct. Their IQ's are 85-90 compared to the white 100 the Asian 105. And compared to the Latino 90-95. So he may seem racist, but he just spouting the inconvenient truth, whoa I ate Al gore. He ruined that phrase. But anyway he is spouting facts that are not racist, but rather true.

According to studies, children of interracial couples (specifically black and white) have an average IQ of 109.5, which is far higher than the average for pure Caucasians, 96. If African Americans are so moronic, then why is the average IQ of an interracial couple higher than that of the second most intelligent race on the planet?

Ya, this is just incorrect... Mulattos have IQs that are in between the black IQ and white IQ, just as genetic differences would suggest... I love how you dont even use a source to justify your incorrect claim


http://gp4u.tumblr.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

This proves my analysis about interracial children. I guess your "facts" have been debunked.

You literally linked the Wikipedia article about Race and Intelligence... which I have read about 100 times... you didnt even bother to tell me where to look... Why?

Because you are wrong?

Mulattos have lower average IQs than whites and higher than blacks, just as genetic differences would predict....

You are a piece of work...

The wikipedia article has a table in which it shows that children of interracial couples have higher IQs that children of purely Caucasian ancestry.