Jump to topic:

Make History Happen

tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 12:58:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote for me, tyler90az! I didn't campaign because I am a president for the people by the people. We can make DDO a better place together. I support you and recognize that we as DDO members can work together to create an outstanding community. I support what you support.

We can make history together.

1. We can take part in history by electing a president who did not declare till the last day.

2. We can take part in history by having the first people voted vice president. Whichever president comes second in voting we will have as VP.

3. We can show how smart and educated we are by having tolerance and electing a Mormon president.

4.We can take part in history by electing a president that is actually for the people. For any decision that needs to be made or problem that arises, there will be a forum post, where everyone's voices can be heard.

Do we want to make history?
Do we want a true peoples president?
The answer is, yes!
Vote for tyler90az, an average DDO member!
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 3:50:54 PM
did you really delete my last post?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 3:55:52 PM
At 12/9/2011 3:50:54 PM, imabench wrote:
did you really delete my last post?

I do not have that power, but if I get elected President I would not delete anybody's post without telling them.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 4:29:20 PM
Hi. I don't think I've seen you on here before; with 92 posts, I'm hardly surprised.

You sent me a friend request, in which you said: "I may be running for President, but in actuality you are running for President. I am President for the people by the people. Look at me as a proxy for you, the rightful president of DDO."

I was going to thank you for this thoughtful message, but unfortunately you left your messages blocked. So I'm going to leave my thanks here for you.

If I am the rightful President, as you say, I anticipate your vote today, and I thank you for it. Do not trouble yourself by acting as my proxy; as an older, wiser member of DDO, I have learned that if you want anything done right, you do it yourself. I no longer use proxies for anything if I can help it. I do appreciate your willingness to help, though; I feel that you will be a great asset to my presidency.

The odd thing is, until a moment ago when I glanced at your kind words, I didn't even know that I was running for office. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. I have been lax in my campaign, it seems; I need to go spam all my friends and, yes, even people I don't know to get them to vote for me.

Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:18:36 PM
Just for fun, lighten up you guys, you act like I stole your candy bar.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 3:56:42 AM
At 12/9/2011 5:18:36 PM, tyler90az wrote:

I WISH you stole our candy bar but instead youve been spamming debates, forums, and even messages to people just to get elected and its annoying a lot of people while at the same time just making you look like a campaign obsessed anonymous person who nobody has even heard of or knows a thing about.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 9:14:59 AM
At 12/11/2011 3:56:42 AM, imabench wrote:

I WISH you stole our candy bar but instead youve been spamming debates, forums, and even messages to people just to get elected and its annoying a lot of people while at the same time just making you look like a campaign obsessed anonymous person who nobody has even heard of or knows a thing about.

Calm down bud, it is not that serious, I messaged everybody to get my name out, not maliciously.

Everybody vote on our debate
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 9:20:24 AM
At 12/11/2011 3:56:42 AM, imabench wrote:

Its just a campaign, don't take it so seriously.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault