Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Opportunity

innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 2:10:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, i'm trying to think the best tact in getting more of Juggle's attention. I know they are looking for people, and have some future development plans, and more specifically they are hiring and have an internship open next summer.
http://www.juggle.com...

Granted, it probably only makes sense if you are local to Swansea Ill, but if you are this would be a great way to get some experience, and lend a hand to good ole' DDO. They were named one of the best places to work in 2011, and the CEO isn't bad looking, it's a young company.

Just a thought.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 2:34:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No wonder they don't want to code updates. Would you get any work done with that awesome lounge: http://www.juggle.com...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 2:43:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 2:40:25 PM, badger wrote:
holy sh1t, juggle is awesome... i bet the ceo and that pool table would make a great combination...

not to insinuate anything dirty now! any chance they'd ship me over innomen?
signature
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 2:53:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 2:52:01 PM, badger wrote:
no way... it's a trap!

Massages, and free beer?!?!?! Beautiful women, a game room.

It's a wonder they're still in business.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 2:56:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 2:53:57 PM, badger wrote:
massages?!!?!? holy sh1t... happy endings?

Free haircuts and oil changes.

Something's not right. Like Hantzel and Grettle going to the house made of candy.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 2:57:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
innomen please suggest me... i mean i've always tried my hardest to do my best for ddo... you know i'd die for the place... if the office was attacked by rabid baboons, i'd be on the front line without a doubt... the ceo can have my organs if she wants them! preferably still attached and sexily of course but either way!
signature
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 3:01:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 2:40:25 PM, badger wrote:
holy sh1t, juggle is awesome... i bet the ceo and that pool table would make a great combination...

I suppose Ryan is a handsome man, I didn't realize you played for the other team badger.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 3:02:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
i'd not mind a few weeks with my liver and that free bar either but she could have what's left of it after with a heart and a half... i'd find another half a heart somewhere surely...
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 3:03:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 3:01:55 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 12/12/2011 2:40:25 PM, badger wrote:
holy sh1t, juggle is awesome... i bet the ceo and that pool table would make a great combination...

I suppose Ryan is a handsome man, I didn't realize you played for the other team badger.

i was talking about the blondie one... but hey, free bar!
signature
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 3:58:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 2:56:50 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/12/2011 2:53:57 PM, badger wrote:
massages?!!?!? holy sh1t... happy endings?

Free haircuts and oil changes.

Something's not right. Like Hantzel and Grettle going to the house made of candy.

The only thing that would make this job better, is royalty checks. I love getting royalties.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 4:01:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 3:58:19 PM, DanT wrote:
At 12/12/2011 2:56:50 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/12/2011 2:53:57 PM, badger wrote:
massages?!!?!? holy sh1t... happy endings?

Free haircuts and oil changes.

Something's not right. Like Hantzel and Grettle going to the house made of candy.

The only thing that would make this job better, is royalty checks. I love getting royalties.

I'm wondering if that's the big catch, they pay squat.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 4:01:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This sounds like one of the business plans of the villains from Atlas Shrugged. Fancy up the work environment, don't bother incentivizing actual work though.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 4:18:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 4:01:20 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/12/2011 3:58:19 PM, DanT wrote:
At 12/12/2011 2:56:50 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/12/2011 2:53:57 PM, badger wrote:
massages?!!?!? holy sh1t... happy endings?

Free haircuts and oil changes.

Something's not right. Like Hantzel and Grettle going to the house made of candy.

The only thing that would make this job better, is royalty checks. I love getting royalties.

I'm wondering if that's the big catch, they pay squat.

That's my primary concern, show me the money. I could care less about the work environment. Work is work. I prefer a well paying job, and I like the idea of royalties. It gives insensitive to be productive. Makes doing a good job worth it.
I have several small money makes online, where I sell virtual products, as well as real life products, through third party companies. For example spreadshirts. Than I get a percentage of the sales.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 4:31:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 4:18:57 PM, DanT wrote:
At 12/12/2011 4:01:20 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/12/2011 3:58:19 PM, DanT wrote:
At 12/12/2011 2:56:50 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/12/2011 2:53:57 PM, badger wrote:
massages?!!?!? holy sh1t... happy endings?

Free haircuts and oil changes.

Something's not right. Like Hantzel and Grettle going to the house made of candy.

The only thing that would make this job better, is royalty checks. I love getting royalties.

I'm wondering if that's the big catch, they pay squat.

That's my primary concern, show me the money. I could care less about the work environment. Work is work. I prefer a well paying job, and I like the idea of royalties. It gives insensitive to be productive. Makes doing a good job worth it.
I have several small money makes online, where I sell virtual products, as well as real life products, through third party companies. For example spreadshirts. Than I get a percentage of the sales.

You sound like a sales guy, we don't really care much about the toys and perks, just give us a decent comp plan, and an opportunity to make lots of $$$ and we're happy as can be, and will work hard to make more for ourselves.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 7:28:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
They must expect a lot of hours of rigorous work.

The catch of such accouterments is usually a great deal of responsibility and stress.

However, if they can afford such things, I'm sure they can afford to pay decent wages.

I wonder what sort of positions they have open...
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 8:09:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Inno, do you have a specific liason within Juggle? If you could get it so that a particular member or set of membrs within juggle are responsible for interacting with us, it's more likely that you will see actual work done. If interact only with the organization as a whole, diffusal of blame is likely.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 10:18:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Smells like Capitalism, but somethings fishy . . . no strip joint.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 10:22:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 10:18:00 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Smells like Capitalism, but somethings fishy . . . no strip joint.

Yes......SUSPICIOUS!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 10:23:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
HOLY...in the Office Interior they have a statue of Masterchief!

New dream workplace added to my list.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 10:26:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2011 2:10:12 PM, innomen wrote:
So, i'm trying to think the best tact in getting more of Juggle's attention. I know they are looking for people, and have some future development plans, and more specifically they are hiring and have an internship open next summer.
http://www.juggle.com...

Granted, it probably only makes sense if you are local to Swansea Ill, but if you are this would be a great way to get some experience, and lend a hand to good ole' DDO. They were named one of the best places to work in 2011, and the CEO isn't bad looking, it's a young company.

Just a thought.

They have an opening for web development.

http://www.juggle.com...

Maybe something you could do?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-