Total Posts:155|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Racism At Debate.org

inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 11:45:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

Education will cure their idiocy.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 12:00:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 11:45:36 AM, tyler90az wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

Education will cure their idiocy.

Some of them have education. Formal that is. But their is much more that they have not learned. Ignorance is no stranger and does not discriminate.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 12:03:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If any of you have been exploring the halls of the Politics section here at Debate.org, then you will see exactly what I am talking about. It is nothing more than rhetorical crap.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 12:53:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

So your blaming your loss that it was based on people are DDO on racist conservative and not that your opponent just gave legitimate points that you were unable to counter?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 12:55:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Most people do not take offense to political ideology because it has remained a necessary evil. It is fine to label someone a crazy Liberal, or deranged Republican Conservative. Those are institutions that have unwritten rules of civility. It is not the same as race or religion. However, the intensity of the debate is all the same.
I appreciate your pragmatic response as always Mr Innomen. Note, I did say Mr. Mwwhaaahaa.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:26:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 12:53:54 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

So your blaming your loss that it was based on people are DDO on racist conservative and not that your opponent just gave legitimate points that you were unable to counter?

Can somebody give me a legitimate reason as to why I lost? Look at the RFD: nobody explicitly reviewed arguments that they thought were important. Everyone also ignored three out of the four counters I had to his study.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:31:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

Both parties have some ideological hate towards the other. However, the Right Wing embraces solidarity and superiority ideas about race for many various reasons which has a lot to do with environment, history, and geographical demographics.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:33:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

You do realize that DDO is vastly libertarian, not conservative, and many members don't care for Jimtimmy that much (not saying he is disliked, but he is not exactly one of the most popular members).

http://www.debate.org...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:38:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:33:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

You do realize that DDO is vastly libertarian, not conservative, and many members don't care for Jimtimmy that much (not saying he is disliked, but he is not exactly one of the most popular members).

http://www.debate.org...

Nevermind the demographics. This site actually is mostly Liberal, but that means nothing to me. I know who is who and who is not. Jim Timmy is only one of the few but vaguely influential Nazis on this forum. Some of them are in hiding and come out every once in a while. But the sentiments are strong and are present in ways that is invisible to some.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:44:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:31:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Don't you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

Both parties have some ideological hate towards the other. However, the Right Wing embraces solidarity and superiority ideas about race for many various reasons which has a lot to do with environment, history, and geographical demographics.

Some? The left are entirely based in hatred toward the right, and the left operates mostly on emotion rather than any intelligent thought. You want to see some leftist hatred, take a ride to South Boston, where the union thugs reign, and you will see how much hatred toward anyone of color lies on the surface of these squarely "Democratic" communities.

You honestly cannot see the aire of superiority that reeks from the left because you're so steeped in it, you cannot smell the stench. The haughty condescending tone that comes from the elitist limousine liberals, and their lackeys in academia is nauseating.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:47:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:44:45 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:31:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Don't you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

Both parties have some ideological hate towards the other. However, the Right Wing embraces solidarity and superiority ideas about race for many various reasons which has a lot to do with environment, history, and geographical demographics.

Some? The left are entirely based in hatred toward the right, and the left operates mostly on emotion rather than any intelligent thought. You want to see some leftist hatred, take a ride to South Boston, where the union thugs reign, and you will see how much hatred toward anyone of color lies on the surface of these squarely "Democratic" communities.

You honestly cannot see the aire of superiority that reeks from the left because you're so steeped in it, you cannot smell the stench. The haughty condescending tone that comes from the elitist limousine liberals, and their lackeys in academia is nauseating.

^That was definitely not a statement that espoused hatred of any type, right Mr. President?

Leftism is not based on emotion-it is based on reason. There is not inherent reason that anyone is better than anyone else; libertarianism/conservatism is about retaining advantages that people want because they have them. Thus, lib/con are ideologies based on emotion and not on reason.

Holding an anti-intellectual point of view does not justify your claims in any way.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:48:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

You're so self-deluded it's pathetic. Yes yes, it's fine to have Keith Obermann as my spokesman, afterall he doesn't espouse hatred, it's only a harmless chuckle aimed at those who deserve it. You're the worst kind of hater, you're the self righteous one who acts like the Nazis in demonizing their targets as being worthy of scorn hate and worse.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:49:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:44:45 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:31:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Don't you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

Both parties have some ideological hate towards the other. However, the Right Wing embraces solidarity and superiority ideas about race for many various reasons which has a lot to do with environment, history, and geographical demographics.

Some? The left are entirely based in hatred toward the right, and the left operates mostly on emotion rather than any intelligent thought. You want to see some leftist hatred, take a ride to South Boston, where the union thugs reign, and you will see how much hatred toward anyone of color lies on the surface of these squarely "Democratic" communities.

You honestly cannot see the aire of superiority that reeks from the left because you're so steeped in it, you cannot smell the stench. The haughty condescending tone that comes from the elitist limousine liberals, and their lackeys in academia is nauseating.

Democrats are free-market "liberals" and are essentially big-government conservatives. America, as a whole, is a racist, conservative nation.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:51:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:48:43 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

You're so self-deluded it's pathetic. Yes yes, it's fine to have Keith Obermann as my spokesman, afterall he doesn't espouse hatred, it's only a harmless chuckle aimed at those who deserve it. You're the worst kind of hater, you're the self righteous one who acts like the Nazis in demonizing their targets as being worthy of scorn hate and worse.

Talk show hosts do nothing but spout nonsense in order to garner attention and wealth. I never claimed Obermann represented me, nor did I attempt to justify his actions. I could say the same thing for Rush, O'Reily, Coulter, and Beck for you as well. You are the one espousing anti-intellectual, fascist opinions, not I. If your position was based on reason alone, why is the academia mostly Marxist?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:53:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
As someone that is not a member of the American left nor the American right (refering to liberal or conservative), both interpretations of the otherside are greatly misguided.

Niether liberalism, nor conservatism are ideals based in hate, but individuals who do hate (various things for various reasons) will use different ideaologies to drive their hate upon others.

And groups have formed within different ideaologies that have focused that hate and try to push it upon others and they have gained different degrees of power within said ideaologies. There are some labor unions which are extremely hate filled, and there are some that are not. There are some companies that are extremely apethetic, and some that are not. There are some individuals that are racist or sexist or _______ist within political parties, and there are some that are not.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 1:54:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:51:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:48:43 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

You're so self-deluded it's pathetic. Yes yes, it's fine to have Keith Obermann as my spokesman, afterall he doesn't espouse hatred, it's only a harmless chuckle aimed at those who deserve it. You're the worst kind of hater, you're the self righteous one who acts like the Nazis in demonizing their targets as being worthy of scorn hate and worse.

Talk show hosts do nothing but spout nonsense in order to garner attention and wealth. I never claimed Obermann represented me, nor did I attempt to justify his actions. I could say the same thing for Rush, O'Reily, Coulter, and Beck for you as well. You are the one espousing anti-intellectual, fascist opinions, not I. If your position was based on reason alone, why is the academia mostly Marxist?

You're asserting that Obermann is a conservative? Such a liar.

Academia is mostly leftist yes, you care to argue that? They're also hopelessly disconnected with the actual daily life of the average person. And how have i said anything at all that could be construed as fascist? Oh yeah, I'm a conservative so i must be a fascist.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 2:00:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:54:48 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:51:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:48:43 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

You're so self-deluded it's pathetic. Yes yes, it's fine to have Keith Obermann as my spokesman, afterall he doesn't espouse hatred, it's only a harmless chuckle aimed at those who deserve it. You're the worst kind of hater, you're the self righteous one who acts like the Nazis in demonizing their targets as being worthy of scorn hate and worse.

Talk show hosts do nothing but spout nonsense in order to garner attention and wealth. I never claimed Obermann represented me, nor did I attempt to justify his actions. I could say the same thing for Rush, O'Reily, Coulter, and Beck for you as well. You are the one espousing anti-intellectual, fascist opinions, not I. If your position was based on reason alone, why is the academia mostly Marxist?

You're asserting that Obermann is a conservative? Such a liar.

Academia is mostly leftist yes, you care to argue that? They're also hopelessly disconnected with the actual daily life of the average person. And how have i said anything at all that could be construed as fascist? Oh yeah, I'm a conservative so i must be a fascist.

I never asserted that Obermann is a conservative; you are doing the same nonsense to me that you did to izbo (fortunately, I have the intelligence to not take the bait, so I will not resort to trolling to get attention.) I simply said that he was a talk show host who spouts nonsense to make money. Is that not true? Beck, Limbaugh, O'Reily, and Coulter are exactly the same: they only care about attention and money.

American fascism is based on anti-intellectualism; you forget that members of the academia are actually connected to daily life. They are not isolated from society; they interact with society on a daily basis, just as everyone else does. They are Marxist because it is based on reason and not on the emotion of preserving one's advantages over others. I could also claim that corporate puppets are disconnected from daily life because they do not view the suffering of others. Would you accept that as true? Disconnect with reality is equivalent to ignoring the fact that suffering exists and pretending that we live in a perfect world, and is not equivalent to claiming that we need to work to improve the world.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 2:04:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 1:44:45 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:31:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Don't you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

Both parties have some ideological hate towards the other. However, the Right Wing embraces solidarity and superiority ideas about race for many various reasons which has a lot to do with environment, history, and geographical demographics.

Some? The left are entirely based in hatred toward the right, and the left operates mostly on emotion rather than any intelligent thought. You want to see some leftist hatred, take a ride to South Boston, where the union thugs reign, and you will see how much hatred toward anyone of color lies on the surface of these squarely "Democratic" communities.

You honestly cannot see the aire of superiority that reeks from the left because you're so steeped in it, you cannot smell the stench. The haughty condescending tone that comes from the elitist limousine liberals, and their lackeys in academia is nauseating.

Mr Innomen, you are wrong. I am very aware of the territory and race wars that take place in large cities. Ive been to New York and Philly. I have seen this with my own eyes. Yes, they are Liberal demographics unfortunately. But the majority of racial bigotry stems from the Far Right and everyone knows this to be true. It has a lot to do with the Southern traditions and post Civil War sentiments about the history of race. It also comes from the post Civil Rights era, and the Kennedy influence of the minority population and votes. This is why you see so much hatred towards the Jews coming from the Right, as they deem their race to be demonic and anti Christian. They use words like Zionist and Kikes to define and make unintelligent talking points, while purposely inflaming the Conservative base with religious propaganda. So since they see themselves as being the party of the Christians, they promote these ideas. And oh by the way. They also hat gays.
Try again man. This is Inferno you are dealing with here. Not Izbo.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 2:15:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 2:04:12 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:44:45 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:31:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Don't you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

Both parties have some ideological hate towards the other. However, the Right Wing embraces solidarity and superiority ideas about race for many various reasons which has a lot to do with environment, history, and geographical demographics.

Some? The left are entirely based in hatred toward the right, and the left operates mostly on emotion rather than any intelligent thought. You want to see some leftist hatred, take a ride to South Boston, where the union thugs reign, and you will see how much hatred toward anyone of color lies on the surface of these squarely "Democratic" communities.

You honestly cannot see the aire of superiority that reeks from the left because you're so steeped in it, you cannot smell the stench. The haughty condescending tone that comes from the elitist limousine liberals, and their lackeys in academia is nauseating.

Mr Innomen, you are wrong. I am very aware of the territory and race wars that take place in large cities. Ive been to New York and Philly. I have seen this with my own eyes. Yes, they are Liberal demographics unfortunately. But the majority of racial bigotry stems from the Far Right and everyone knows this to be true. It has a lot to do with the Southern traditions and post Civil War sentiments about the history of race. It also comes from the post Civil Rights era, and the Kennedy influence of the minority population and votes. This is why you see so much hatred towards the Jews coming from the Right, as they deem their race to be demonic and anti Christian. They use words like Zionist and Kikes to define and make unintelligent talking points, while purposely inflaming the Conservative base with religious propaganda. So since they see themselves as being the party of the Christians, they promote these ideas. And oh by the way. They also hat gays.
Try again man. This is Inferno you are dealing with here. Not Izbo.

I agree. The majority of the race divide stems from the fact that those with power attempt to portray African Americans as belonging to a culture of violence, stupidity, and immorality. They forget that the rest of America has the same culture, as evidenced by the existence of many upper-class films.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 2:15:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 2:00:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:54:48 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:51:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:48:43 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 1:28:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:49:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:42:42 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:38:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:35:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2011 11:41:42 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you find this to be funny ? I sometimes do myself and I am an African American Male. I realize that we are in a public social online forum in which allows us to express even our most utterly disdainful yet pround and conventionally sound wisdom to the masses. Sometimes we cross over into territories that are foreign to us in general. Needless to say that there are those here at DDO who have done the same. We have different perceptons and ideologies about the world we live in today. Just because someone is different than you in appearance or culture, that does not mean that one is superior to the other. Deep down inside, I am sure there are those who think that they are. This undeniably works to their own disadvantage as they are constantly trying to adapt to an everchanging universe.
Fear is very much part of the reason for their misunderstandings. Please try to be more discreet and open minded when expressing opposing views about people of other races, colors, and creeds. Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

Some of the votes were valid IMO; I did make a crucial mistake in that debate. However, most of the votes were by conservatives, and no reasoning was provided. Case in point, inferno.

Dont you know that the average mindset of a Conservative is by default limited ?
They have so many delusional ideas about how humanity has evolved in favor of another and yet they deny their own social ills which compromises them daily.
I find this funny.

What a hypocritical and bigoted thing to say. It's not cool to have prejudice and hatred toward color, but it's fine to hate and disparage those who are ideologically different to you. It's okay to hate and spread hatred under certain circumstances, but not in others, okay. Pffft, hate is hate.

Of course it is not, but it is justified to accurately describe an ideology that preaches hatred towards others.

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

Conservatives embrace hatred; liberals attempt to eradicate it. I am not hating you by making that statement.

You're so self-deluded it's pathetic. Yes yes, it's fine to have Keith Obermann as my spokesman, afterall he doesn't espouse hatred, it's only a harmless chuckle aimed at those who deserve it. You're the worst kind of hater, you're the self righteous one who acts like the Nazis in demonizing their targets as being worthy of scorn hate and worse.

Talk show hosts do nothing but spout nonsense in order to garner attention and wealth. I never claimed Obermann represented me, nor did I attempt to justify his actions. I could say the same thing for Rush, O'Reily, Coulter, and Beck for you as well. You are the one espousing anti-intellectual, fascist opinions, not I. If your position was based on reason alone, why is the academia mostly Marxist?

You're asserting that Obermann is a conservative? Such a liar.

Academia is mostly leftist yes, you care to argue that? They're also hopelessly disconnected with the actual daily life of the average person. And how have i said anything at all that could be construed as fascist? Oh yeah, I'm a conservative so i must be a fascist.

I never asserted that Obermann is a conservative; you are doing the same nonsense to me that you did to izbo (fortunately, I have the intelligence to not take the bait, so I will not resort to trolling to get attention.) I simply said that he was a talk show host who spouts nonsense to make money. Is that not true? Beck, Limbaugh, O'Reily, and Coulter are exactly the same: they only care about attention and money.

American fascism is based on anti-intellectualism; you forget that members of the academia are actually connected to daily life. They are not isolated from society; they interact with society on a daily basis, just as everyone else does. They are Marxist because it is based on reason and not on the emotion of preserving one's advantages over others. I could also claim that corporate puppets are disconnected from daily life because they do not view the suffering of others. Would you accept that as true? Disconnect with reality is equivalent to ignoring the fact that suffering exists and pretending that we live in a perfect world, and is not equivalent to claiming that we need to work to improve the world.

You have yet to demonstrate your assertion of intelligence. I wouldn't know where to begin with all of the ridiculous claims and inconsistencies that you believe in.

Obermann is a typical liberal, and someone filled with hate. By your definition he would be someone who educates, right?

You have a lot of growing up to do, but i can see how cushy it would be to believe your superiority to those who are ignorant and filled with the wrong kind of hate.

American fascism, or as is commonly known: 'the left', is based on the demonizing of opposing views. This is why Ann Coulter requires a body guard when on a college campus and Noam Chomsky does not. The left is riddled with anti-semetism, but calls it an objection to wall street and zionism.

Academics are marxists, and because they still haven't figured out Marxism is not workable and ends in disaster, they remain undaunted in their obsession of equality. They live in a world of infantile goals of everything must be fair and equal in life, and rich conservatives should be pilfred from, but the benefactors like Nancy Peolosi, who rapes the tax payer, and enriches herself in insider trading deals is okay. Academics look at leaders like Hugo Chavez as great men, and ignore the suffering that he creates along with his fortune and future dynasty that he's accumulated at the expense of the poorest of the poor.

You go wear your Che Guevera T-Shirt in blissful ignorance, and live in your fantasy of superiority. Who knows, in 10 years you may look back and realize how embarrassing your stance is.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 2:15:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

You take away from your argument when you make unfounded blanket generalizations about Liberals. Liberalism is the same ideology that has carried many historical changes for equality and justice in America, its that same liberal Earl Warren that got the Court to pass Brown unanimously. Its the Liberals that stood behind the movement for women's rights. Where is this odious hatred you have pinned to an entire ideology? Where? and on top of that, upon these feets, why do Liberals not have to right to feel they have a righteous cause?...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 2:20:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 2:15:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

You take away from your argument when you make unfounded blanket generalizations about Liberals. Liberalism is the same ideology that has carried many historical changes for equality and justice in America, its that same liberal Earl Warren that got the Court to pass Brown unanimously. Its the Liberals that stood behind the movement for women's rights. Where is this odious hatred you have pinned to an entire ideology? Where? and on top of that, upon these feets, why do Liberals not have to right to feel they have a righteous cause?...

Self-righteous not righteous cause. Because it's so horrifyingly hypocritical, and because you people live in your own swamp of superiority you cannot see how much hatred you have, while espousing you are against hate.

You don't need to give me a history of liberalism.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 2:20:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 2:15:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/13/2011 12:54:19 PM, innomen wrote:

Bullsh, I've been hated because I'm gay and I've been hated because I'm conservative, the hate feels the same, but it's funny how those who are so anti hate are so quick to hate, but it's some how sanctified. Liberals are just as filled with hate as any other human being, but they carry with them some sort of caveat of self-righteous indignation that somehow blinds them from seeing how much hate they carry in their own hearts against those who they disagree with.

You take away from your argument when you make unfounded blanket generalizations about Liberals. Liberalism is the same ideology that has carried many historical changes for equality and justice in America, its that same liberal Earl Warren that got the Court to pass Brown unanimously. Its the Liberals that stood behind the movement for women's rights. Where is this odious hatred you have pinned to an entire ideology? Where? and on top of that, upon these feets, why do Liberals not have to right to feel they have a righteous cause?...

Liberalism is much more tolerant when it comes to race issues.
I know the difference between a White Liberal and a Conservative one.
They are the exact opposite of each other and the ideology has such an astounding accuracy. Growing up here in the South, I admit the race relations have improved greatly. Of course there are those who wish to cling to their Bibles, Beer, and Guns. But on a serious note, I see the Conservative base as being a group who thinks they are morally superior to all. And they are also the biggest band of hypocrites on the planet today. Just look at Newt Gingrinch. Enough said.