Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Innomen wins second term!

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 2:52:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
President Innomen is the first DDO president to win a second term in office. Largely driven by his success at working with Juggle to bring some changes to the site, as well as his personality and ability to connect with members, both old and new.

The final results

Innomen - 44 (69.84%)
Social Pinko - 8 (12.70%)
Jimtimmy - 6 (9.52%)
And Cosmic, PeacefulChaos, Putin, Reformedarsenal and Viper-King each getting 1 (7.94%)
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 2:59:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Should be interesting to see the voting demographics.

Let's break up into 4 groups.

Left - labor, liberal, socialist, and progressive
right - libertarian, conservative, and anarchist
middle - moderate
other - other and not saying

I know these are not perfect as some libertarians are left-libertarians, but I'm lazy.

of the 63 votes...

The left had 10 votes, and all 10 voted for Innomen.
The middle had 6 votes, and all 6 voted for Innomen.
the right had 28 votes, and Innomen took 16 (57.14%), while both Jimtimmy and Social took 5, and reformed and viper took 1.
the others had 19 votes, and Innomen took 12 (63.16%), while Social took 3, Jimtimmy, Cosmic, Peace, and Putin each took 1.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 3:01:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Did you count me as left, right or middle?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 3:03:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 3:00:46 PM, innomen wrote:
Thank you everyone. I will continue to do my best to serve the members and the good of DDO as a whole.

Congratulations Mr Innomen.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 3:03:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 3:01:25 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Did you count me as left, right or middle?

Because I'm right.

ANYWAY, Congratulations to innomen for a well-deserved landslide victory.
Let's make this term every bit as successful as the last.
Tally-ho and pip pip! Let's get on with the bloody thing.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 3:04:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 3:01:25 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Did you count me as left, right or middle?

You're ideology (as you've put on your profile) is anarchist. Which falls under the right (since the majority of anarchists on DDO are AnCap).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 3:04:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 2:52:51 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
President Innomen is the first DDO president to win a second term in office. Largely driven by his success at working with Juggle to bring some changes to the site, as well as his personality and ability to connect with members, both old and new.

The final results

Innomen - 44 (69.84%)
Social Pinko - 8 (12.70%)
Jimtimmy - 6 (9.52%)
And Cosmic, PeacefulChaos, Putin, Reformedarsenal and Viper-King each getting 1 (7.94%)

Jim Timmy ran for President. Thank goodness he did not win.
This place would have turned into a Neo Nazi training camp.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 3:05:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Congrats Innomen and TV. Keep up with the good work and your great relationship with Juggle! I bet this term will be even better than the last with TV on board.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:07:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I demand a recount.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:27:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:09:06 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/13/2011 4:07:18 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I demand a recount.

You didnt even vote for yourself

He tried to vote for everyone.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:02:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 2:59:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Should be interesting to see the voting demographics.

Let's break up into 4 groups.

Left - labor, liberal, socialist, and progressive
right - libertarian, conservative, and anarchist
middle - moderate
other - other and not saying

I know these are not perfect as some libertarians are left-libertarians, but I'm lazy.

anarchists are left wing libertarians thus it should be on the left, not the right. also labor is democratic-socialist, thus you listed socialist twice.

Left - socialist, progressive, social liberal, and anarchist (left wing libertarian)
right - nationalist, traditional conservative, classic liberal-conservative, classic liberal(right wing Libertarian)
Third way- National-Socialists, Progressive-Conservative, social liberal-conservative, and Anarcho-capitalist
other - other and not saying

of the 63 votes...

The left had 10 votes, and all 10 voted for Innomen.
The middle had 6 votes, and all 6 voted for Innomen.
the right had 28 votes, and Innomen took 16 (57.14%), while both Jimtimmy and Social took 5, and reformed and viper took 1.
the others had 19 votes, and Innomen took 12 (63.16%), while Social took 3, Jimtimmy, Cosmic, Peace, and Putin each took 1.

how about recalculating that according to my more accurate placements.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:05:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 5:02:40 PM, DanT wrote:
anarchists are left wing libertarians

Not me or socialpinko.
We're both Right-wing AnCaps.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:11:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love how innomen is a conservative/libertarian and openly criticizes the liberals, yet he gets all their votes.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:15:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 5:05:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/13/2011 5:02:40 PM, DanT wrote:
anarchists are left wing libertarians

Not me or socialpinko.
We're both Right-wing AnCaps.

Third way
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:25:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 5:02:40 PM, DanT wrote:
At 12/13/2011 2:59:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Should be interesting to see the voting demographics.

Let's break up into 4 groups.

Left - labor, liberal, socialist, and progressive
right - libertarian, conservative, and anarchist
middle - moderate
other - other and not saying

I know these are not perfect as some libertarians are left-libertarians, but I'm lazy.

anarchists are left wing libertarians thus it should be on the left, not the right. also labor is democratic-socialist, thus you listed socialist twice.

Left - socialist, progressive, social liberal, and anarchist (left wing libertarian)
right - nationalist, traditional conservative, classic liberal-conservative, classic liberal(right wing Libertarian)
Third way- National-Socialists, Progressive-Conservative, social liberal-conservative, and Anarcho-capitalist
other - other and not saying

of the 63 votes...

The left had 10 votes, and all 10 voted for Innomen.
The middle had 6 votes, and all 6 voted for Innomen.
the right had 28 votes, and Innomen took 16 (57.14%), while both Jimtimmy and Social took 5, and reformed and viper took 1.
the others had 19 votes, and Innomen took 12 (63.16%), while Social took 3, Jimtimmy, Cosmic, Peace, and Putin each took 1.

how about recalculating that according to my more accurate placements.

These are based on how people self identified. So "socialist" and "labor" are not the same. As Danielle currently has herself listed as "labor" and Johnicle and Rockylightning have themselves listed as "socialist" (though Rocky use to be self listed as communist).

As for the Ancaps, most people on this site that are self claimed anarchists are Ancaps, so the group belongs on the right. Regardless if you think anarchists in general are left or right "anarchists of DDO" is a right wing.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:32:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 5:02:40 PM, DanT wrote:
anarchists are left wing libertarians

Edit: Real anarchists should be left wing libertarians ;)
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:33:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 5:11:52 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I love how innomen is a conservative/libertarian and openly criticizes the liberals, yet he gets all their votes.

And real life politics relate to the DDO presidency... how? Anyway, innomen doesn't much criticize anyone so much as respectfully disagree :P
President of DDO
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:56:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 5:32:03 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/13/2011 5:02:40 PM, DanT wrote:
anarchists are left wing libertarians

Edit: Real anarchists should be left wing libertarians ;)

Must... not... take... bait....
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 6:23:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 5:56:19 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/13/2011 5:32:03 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/13/2011 5:02:40 PM, DanT wrote:
anarchists are left wing libertarians

Edit: Real anarchists should be left wing libertarians ;)

Must... not... take... bait....

I picture Danielle reading your responce, staring at the screen saying "heeeere, fishy fishy fishy."
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 6:30:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Awesome, free booze on the new presidents tab!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 7:32:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 2:59:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Should be interesting to see the voting demographics.

Let's break up into 4 groups.

Left - labor, liberal, socialist, and progressive
right - libertarian, conservative, and anarchist
middle - moderate
other - other and not saying

I know these are not perfect as some libertarians are left-libertarians, but I'm lazy.

of the 63 votes...

The left had 10 votes, and all 10 voted for Innomen.
The middle had 6 votes, and all 6 voted for Innomen.
the right had 28 votes, and Innomen took 16 (57.14%), while both Jimtimmy and Social took 5, and reformed and viper took 1.
the others had 19 votes, and Innomen took 12 (63.16%), while Social took 3, Jimtimmy, Cosmic, Peace, and Putin each took 1.

83% of my votes came from the right (the other 1% came from those with no political affiliation).

I wonder if that makes me the candidate of the far right...?
President of DDO
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:30:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
i voted for jimmytimmy, being his right wing supporter. :P. But Innomen is a great choice as well. I actually considered voting for him.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 10:24:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It was close, but innomen scored about....4x that of the second place candidate.....VERY CLOSE.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 10:24:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 10:24:15 PM, OberHerr wrote:
It was close, but innomen scored about....4x that of the second place candidate.....VERY CLOSE.

Wait nvm, it's 5.5x! O.O
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-