Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Final Election Results

jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:14:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Official Election Results:

1.) Innomen- 44 Votes (70%)

2.) Socialpinko- 8 Votes (13%)

3.) Jimtimmy- 6 Votes (10%)

4.) Other- 5 Votes (8%)

I congratulate Innoment on winning reelection. While I fell short of winning, I am pleased to have finished third, with 10% of the vote.

What this election tells us is that DDO members are generally happy with the way Innomen has run DDO. It also tell us however, that there is room for positive improvement.

I wish Innomen the best of luck as president.
President of DDO
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:16:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:14:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Official Election Results:

1.) Innomen- 44 Votes (70%)

2.) Socialpinko- 8 Votes (13%)

3.) Jimtimmy- 6 Votes (10%)

4.) Other- 5 Votes (8%)



I congratulate Innoment on winning reelection. While I fell short of winning, I am pleased to have finished third, with 10% of the vote.

What this election tells us is that DDO members are generally happy with the way Innomen has run DDO. It also tell us however, that there is room for positive improvement.

I wish Innomen the best of luck as president.

Thank you Jimtimmy.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:26:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Your percentages add up to 101%
It's Russia all over again.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:29:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:26:52 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Your percentages add up to 101%
It's Russia all over again.

I just rounded and occasionally that adds or takes away a percentage point.
President of DDO
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:33:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:29:39 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/13/2011 4:26:52 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Your percentages add up to 101%
It's Russia all over again.

I just rounded and occasionally that adds or takes away a percentage point.

Do I need to put 'joke' tags around my posts when I'm joking?
Because I can do it...
<joke>
A piece of bacon and a sausage are frying in a fry pan...
The sausage turns to the bacon and says "Gee, it's hot in here..."
The bacon shouts "WOW!!! A TALKING SAUSAGE!!!"
</joke>
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:35:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:33:49 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/13/2011 4:29:39 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 12/13/2011 4:26:52 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Your percentages add up to 101%
It's Russia all over again.

I just rounded and occasionally that adds or takes away a percentage point.

Do I need to put 'joke' tags around my posts when I'm joking?
Because I can do it...
<joke>
A piece of bacon and a sausage are frying in a fry pan...
The sausage turns to the bacon and says "Gee, it's hot in here..."
The bacon shouts "WOW!!! A TALKING SAUSAGE!!!"
</joke>

Lol, sorry I was just responding quickly to posts, so I didn't really notice.
President of DDO
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:47:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:26:52 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Your percentages add up to 101%
It's Russia all over again.

69.8% = 70%
12.7% = 13%
9.5% = 10%
7.9% = 8%
100% = 101%
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:49:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:47:29 PM, DanT wrote:
At 12/13/2011 4:26:52 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Your percentages add up to 101%
It's Russia all over again.

69.8% = 70%
12.7% = 13%
9.5% = 10%
7.9% = 8%
99.9% = 101%

sorry, had to correct that.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:50:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Don't either of you get the Russia reference?
You do know what happened in their last election, right?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:51:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:50:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Don't either of you get the Russia reference?
You do know what happened in their last election, right?

I'm not Russian
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:52:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:50:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Don't either of you get the Russia reference?
You do know what happened in their last election, right?

I didn't get it either. What happenned?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:54:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:51:36 PM, DanT wrote:
At 12/13/2011 4:50:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Don't either of you get the Russia reference?
You do know what happened in their last election, right?

I'm not Russian

That's an ignorant thing to say.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:00:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:14:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

What this election tells us is that DDO members are generally happy with the way Innomen has run DDO. It also tell us however, that there is room for positive improvement.

1) Innoman won the election
C) Therefore members are generally happy with the way Innomen has run DDO

Non sequitur. Maybe the voters thought Innomen was the lesser evil, maybe they voted on name recognition, maybe they voted for anyone not named Izbo. What ever the case its not a necessary condition that some one has to be generally happy with a previous administration in order to vote for it.

No offense Innomen, you know me and my life long commitment to destroying non sequiturs where ever I find them, DIE non sequiturs, DIE DIE DIE.

Oh congrats on the win.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 5:00:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 4:51:36 PM, DanT wrote:
At 12/13/2011 4:50:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Don't either of you get the Russia reference?
You do know what happened in their last election, right?

I'm not Russian

"My topic specialities include: Politics"
Apparently not.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...