Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Great Multiaccounters in DDO History

BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 6:02:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Kohai
Askbob
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 6:26:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Koopin..... who is still with us, everyone just forgot who he is.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 6:51:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You need to define a criterion for great, because any multiaccounter has violated the TOS. Josh was the most malevolent. Cirro takes second. Askbob was the most benevolent.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 7:33:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jimtimmy, Tiel, Joseph_Mengele...all the same trolls
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 7:38:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/18/2011 7:33:02 PM, 000ike wrote:
Jimtimmy, Tiel, Joseph_Mengele...all the same trolls

You still think I'm a troll... Lol, I have engaged in numerous serious thread conversations and numerous formal debates.

There is a troll here... His name is 000ike.
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 7:44:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Justinchains, Tiel, and Lionheart were so obviously the same person that it was hilarious that they'd try to deny it.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 7:52:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wasn't nono a multiaccounter?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 7:57:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
how many multi accounters are there?!!?!?!?! Also how do they do it with the same phone? WTF
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 7:57:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/18/2011 7:52:46 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Wasn't nono a multiaccounter?

This is completely true.

I second nono for the position of greatest multiaccounter.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 7:58:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/18/2011 7:33:02 PM, 000ike wrote:
Jimtimmy, Tiel, Joseph_Mengele...all the same trolls

Jimtimmy isn't my favorite member here but he's definitely no troll. Just because he has controversial (even for this site) beliefs is no reason to automatically marginalize him. And he's definitely not scared to attempt to defend his views. I believe he's done like three or four actual debates on the significance of genetics in determining IQ/ "race realism". He's controversial but he's no troll. Tiel and Mengele I'll agree are trolls.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:30:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/18/2011 7:58:34 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/18/2011 7:33:02 PM, 000ike wrote:
Jimtimmy, Tiel, Joseph_Mengele...all the same trolls

Jimtimmy isn't my favorite member here but he's definitely no troll. Just because he has controversial (even for this site) beliefs is no reason to automatically marginalize him. And he's definitely not scared to attempt to defend his views. I believe he's done like three or four actual debates on the significance of genetics in determining IQ/ "race realism". He's controversial but he's no troll. Tiel and Mengele I'll agree are trolls.

This. Jimtimmy's beliefs may be offensive at times, and he may be in denial, but his actions are not those of a troll. The closest he got to that was his campaign for president, when he made so many spam threads despite having virtually no support; that was annoying, but probably doesn't reach "troll" status.

I don't know of any reason to accuse him of multi-accounting. Mengle seems to be a separate person, with slightly more extreme views, but less articulate.

And for all that, since the election he has engaged in discussions on political and economic issues and revealed he can hold a conversation on other topics than race. His input is valuable - especially since so few people agree with him. Intellectual complacency is a terrible thing, and he saves you from it.

He isn't a troll.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!