Jump to topic:

Post unanswered/unpopular threads here.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 7:50:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I recently had some issues with the threads I posted. I noticed that a few of the threads I posted didn't attract too much attention or from a wider group of members. As a result, I've decided to create a thread where members can at least post links to threads they have created (with 30 posts or lower) that they would like to see responses to.

This would eliminate the habits of many debaters of posting links on the profiles of their friends on DDO.

(Note that threads made in the less popular forums, such as education, health, and so on, can be posted. They are "unpopular" in that they have less than 30 posts, in particular, and so on.)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 9:16:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Summary: Post links of your own threads that you would like to get more replies to here.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau