Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Your thoughts on me

MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 11:20:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, I've been DDO for about *checks* one month know, so I want to receive opinions on yours, the communities, thoughts.

I'll be able to handle most critique, just don't go overboard.

It can be anything (debate wise or my mannerisms).
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 11:29:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No one cares.

Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to butter you up in order to get access to your Christmas presents. Don't be fooled by their warm smiles.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 7:28:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You're great.

Can I haz some presents?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 9:38:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/22/2011 11:29:52 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
No one cares.

Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to butter you up in order to get access to your Christmas presents. Don't be fooled by their warm smiles.

Want me to destroy Christmas?
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 12:49:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/23/2011 10:10:59 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I liked you enough until I saw this thread. : )

ditto. just be yourself, who cares what people's thoughts of you are.

you're a teen though and fitting in is an important aspect to finding yourself, but the best way to fit in is to be confident in your actions and not worry what people are thinking of you. people like that.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 1:01:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/22/2011 11:20:20 PM, MasterKage wrote:
So, I've been DDO for about *checks* one month know, so I want to receive opinions on yours, the communities, thoughts.

I'll be able to handle most critique, just don't go overboard.

It can be anything (debate wise or my mannerisms).:

Don't know who you are, and it doesn't really matter. Fishing for compliments makes people who might have liked you, all of a sudden not like you. Now let us never speak of this again. :)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 1:43:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/23/2011 12:49:05 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 12/23/2011 10:10:59 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I liked you enough until I saw this thread. : )

ditto. just be yourself, who cares what people's thoughts of you are.

you're a teen though and fitting in is an important aspect to finding yourself, but the best way to fit in is to be confident in your actions and not worry what people are thinking of you. people like that.

Izbo?????????
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 1:44:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/23/2011 1:43:48 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 12/23/2011 12:49:05 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 12/23/2011 10:10:59 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I liked you enough until I saw this thread. : )

ditto. just be yourself, who cares what people's thoughts of you are.

you're a teen though and fitting in is an important aspect to finding yourself, but the best way to fit in is to be confident in your actions and not worry what people are thinking of you. people like that.

Izbo?????????

What?
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 3:06:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/23/2011 1:43:48 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 12/23/2011 12:49:05 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 12/23/2011 10:10:59 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I liked you enough until I saw this thread. : )

ditto. just be yourself, who cares what people's thoughts of you are.

you're a teen though and fitting in is an important aspect to finding yourself, but the best way to fit in is to be confident in your actions and not worry what people are thinking of you. people like that.

Izbo?????????

theres a difference between confidence and delusional narcissism :P
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 9:20:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Who the hell are you?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit