Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Story Of The Year At Debate.org *

inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:48:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
For me it was the inception of the great Inferno. Actually, it was the chaos going on with Izbo. I think he gave us the best storyline of all time here at DDO. He should be person of the year here.
What do ya think ? Comments please.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 11:26:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
ok...I AM JUST POSTING SO IT ISN'T EMPTY. I hate caps...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lord_Logic
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 11:40:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:48:29 AM, inferno wrote:
For me it was the inception of the great Inferno. Actually, it was the chaos going on with Izbo. I think he gave us the best storyline of all time here at DDO. He should be person of the year here.
What do ya think ? Comments please.

Lol. Sure...
Meet Ike, your worst enemy...or second...or third...or the rank after your mother...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 11:42:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:48:29 AM, inferno wrote:
For me it was the inception of the great Inferno. Actually, it was the chaos going on with Izbo. I think he gave us the best storyline of all time here at DDO. He should be person of the year here.
What do ya think ? Comments please.

yeah either that or all of the forum debates about jimtimmys "rasicm" which really isn't racist. But those where fun to read.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lord_Logic
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 11:42:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 11:41:01 AM, inferno wrote:
Dont forget about Innomen being re-elected.

Ha ha.
Meet Ike, your worst enemy...or second...or third...or the rank after your mother...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 11:46:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 11:41:01 AM, inferno wrote:
Dont forget about Innomen being re-elected.

well that was obvious and predictable. A few of the canidates didn't even have a VP
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 3:24:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What about Izbo10's scandal and trial (and execution)?:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 4:14:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 3:24:32 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
What about Izbo10's scandal and trial (and execution)?:)

Wait they executed him?!?! I demand a video!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:30:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 12:10:59 PM, inferno wrote:

The end of Koopin.
Jimmy Cricket and his wonderful rants.
How about 000ike.
So many people, so little time.

rouge was mean to me once in the comments when I sucked at debate and it pissed be off, so I fixed it.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:30:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 4:14:43 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/30/2011 3:24:32 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
What about Izbo10's scandal and trial (and execution)?:)

Wait they executed him?!?! I demand a video!

lol no execution as bad .____. I love not being funny and taking out humor
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:05:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 6:30:09 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 12/30/2011 12:10:59 PM, inferno wrote:

The end of Koopin.
Jimmy Cricket and his wonderful rants.
How about 000ike.
So many people, so little time.

rouge was mean to me once in the comments when I sucked at debate and it pissed be off, so I fixed it.

lol.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 1:56:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1) Izbo's trial
2) Innomen's election
3) Mirza's trial
(see below link, it raised some hell)
http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 9:44:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 1:56:13 AM, imabench wrote:
1) Izbo's trial
2) Innomen's election
3) Mirza's trial
(see below link, it raised some hell)
http://www.debate.org...

Izbo's trial. Yeah that one was good.
Do you remember that guy name Sieben.
He was the worst troll in the history of this panel to me.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 12:22:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:48:29 AM, inferno wrote:
For me it was the inception of the great Inferno. Actually, it was the chaos going on with Izbo. I think he gave us the best storyline of all time here at DDO. He should be person of the year here.
What do ya think ? Comments please.

Who?
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 12:24:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 9:44:25 AM, inferno wrote:
At 1/3/2012 1:56:13 AM, imabench wrote:
1) Izbo's trial
2) Innomen's election
3) Mirza's trial
(see below link, it raised some hell)
http://www.debate.org...

Izbo's trial. Yeah that one was good.
Do you remember that guy name Sieben.
He was the worst troll in the history of this panel to me.

I really miss Sieben. He was hilarious.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:36:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 12:24:47 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 1/3/2012 9:44:25 AM, inferno wrote:
At 1/3/2012 1:56:13 AM, imabench wrote:
1) Izbo's trial
2) Innomen's election
3) Mirza's trial
(see below link, it raised some hell)
http://www.debate.org...

Izbo's trial. Yeah that one was good.
Do you remember that guy name Sieben.
He was the worst troll in the history of this panel to me.

I really miss Sieben. He was hilarious.

Oh really.