Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Latest Member!

TheVillain
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 8:34:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello everyone I am the latest member here on DDO hope to engage in lots of intelligent and thought provoking debate and conversation with all of you!
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 8:41:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 8:35:17 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
*Cough*New member welcome thread*Cough*

Hello! Hope you like it here!

*Cough* Ditto *Cough*

But yeah same, welcome to a addicting site, that will keep you up at night, refreshing pages. Welcome!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 8:49:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 8:41:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/30/2011 8:35:17 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
*Cough*New member welcome thread*Cough*

Hello! Hope you like it here!

*Cough* Ditto *Cough*

But yeah same, welcome to a addicting site, that will keep you up at night, refreshing pages. Welcome!

you won't believe how many cups of coffee i've went through in the last hour trying to stay awake.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:07:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 8:49:38 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 12/30/2011 8:41:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/30/2011 8:35:17 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
*Cough*New member welcome thread*Cough*

Hello! Hope you like it here!

*Cough* Ditto *Cough*

But yeah same, welcome to a addicting site, that will keep you up at night, refreshing pages. Welcome!


you won't believe how many cups of coffee i've went through in the last hour trying to stay awake.

I thought vampires didn't sleep. I suppose taking the "A" out reduces your powers, lol.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:09:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He deactivated his account. I think that was a troll.....
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 11:55:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:09:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
He deactivated his account. I think that was a troll.....

Or just a multi account pretending to be new. *Checks location* "Texas".

Nope not kohai
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)