Jump to topic:

Vote Bombers

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:10:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Blatant vote bombers will initially receive a 2 day suspension. Vote bombing must be made clear to me to justify the suspension. Multiple complaints against a single user will constitute grounds for an investigation.

On a related note, I want to thank all the users who have been constructively reporting violations of good conduct on the site. It makes everything work easier when the reports are done clearly with reason for the report, and direction on what they would like done.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:12:48 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:10:58 PM, innomen wrote:
Blatant vote bombers will initially receive a 2 day suspension. Vote bombing must be made clear to me to justify the suspension. Multiple complaints against a single user will constitute grounds for an investigation.

On a related note, I want to thank all the users who have been constructively reporting violations of good conduct on the site. It makes everything work easier when the reports are done clearly with reason for the report, and direction on what they would like done.

So, is this the place to post VB's and bad conduct reports?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:15:44 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:12:48 PM, OberHerr wrote:

I don't have the ability to remove votes, but on instances of bad conduct just hit the little report flag in the upper right hand corner.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:19:21 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:15:44 PM, innomen wrote:

I don't have the ability to remove votes, but on instances of bad conduct just hit the little report flag in the upper right hand corner.

So, could this be a place to place counter vote bombs?

vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:22:56 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:19:21 PM, OberHerr wrote:

I believe there already is one.

This seems more like an announcement to me...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:26:49 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:22:56 PM, vmpire321 wrote:

Correct, because I probably won't be following the thread. PM'ing me would be fine though.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:33:26 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:26:49 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/5/2012 5:22:56 PM, vmpire321 wrote:

Correct, because I probably won't be following the thread. PM'ing me would be fine though.

Mk.

Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 4:26:21 AM

Great, I guess we're doing a good job with this despite the loss of Izbo's brilliant input on other members using bad conduct. lol
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 4:27:46 AM
At 1/6/2012 4:26:21 AM, Double_R wrote:

Great, I guess we're doing a good job with this despite the loss of Izbo's brilliant input on other members using bad conduct. lol

Well, to be clear, I generally ignored most of his reports.