Jump to topic:

Four More Years!

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 5:46:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I just noticed that I've been on DDO for 4 years lol so I felt like chanting "Four More Years!" political style. I think Ragnar and wjmelements are the only others from 4 years ago who are still around. The site was so0o small back then! Goodness. Anyway, for the record I've hands down learned more on DDO these past 4 years than I have in the 4 years I attended college, so thanks to those who helped along the way :)
President of DDO
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 5:54:15 PM
At 1/11/2012 5:46:59 PM, Danielle wrote:
I just noticed that I've been on DDO for 4 years lol so I felt like chanting "Four More Years!" political style. I think Ragnar and wjmelements are the only others from 4 years ago who are still around. The site was so0o small back then! Goodness. Anyway, for the record I've hands down learned more on DDO these past 4 years than I have in the 4 years I attended college, so thanks to those who helped along the way :)

Congratz. And, your welcome I guess?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 5:58:53 PM
At 1/11/2012 5:46:59 PM, Danielle wrote:

I've to have to agree with that last statement......to be honest.....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 6:08:37 PM
I initially thought this thread was referring to the extension of the Obama presidency, and I was about to tell you how much I agree....but I guess this is just as good. :p

Its nice to see some people stick around for so long. Its never made any sense to me all the people that leave and deactivate their accounts. What will they never have internet access for the rest of their lives? anyway, amid the drama and hysteria and increasing polarity, there are very few places off the web where you can talk to people on this level. Most people just want to have fun and not worry about anything, and raising debate topics or things to talk about bores them to death. :/
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 6:09:03 PM
It hurts my ego that Danielle went on existing here a full three years before I joined lol. But seriously I totally back up Danielle's last statement. It's impossible to take a highschool economics or government course seriously after a few months on this site. I can't wait for college *sarcasm*.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 6:15:37 PM
Careful, if you convince Juggle that this site is better than a college, they may try to start charging people.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 7:19:22 PM
At 1/11/2012 6:15:37 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Careful, if you convince Juggle that this site is better than a college, they may try to start charging people.

Hopefully not those of us signed up already.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena