Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Innomen The Great *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 12:40:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here we have a Man who is moderately Conservative and in touch with his feminine side. Now, this is not a bad thing, but he is obvious comfortable with his sexuality.
He is strong in mind and in heart and those are things that are quite admired in a leader. I find his latest antics to be rather intriguing at best. He is informed, intelligent, and fair. But his perception is very solid and his vision is better than I thought spiritually speaking. He is doing a fine job at managing this forum and keeping ( strange) people and things into perspective. He is not the controlling type, or is he an antagonist. Pragmatic, yes. I realize this attribute may irritate some of you,
as you oppose some of his opinions here. he speaks his mind, but at the expense of ones biased intervetions. I do not always agree with the things he says, but he makes some valid and thought provoking points indeed.
So he is an acceptable President here at Debate.org. Thank you Mr Innomen for your fair and balanced ways. What do you say..........
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 12:45:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 12:44:45 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Here, here!
Rhubarb, rhubarb.
Look, that man is completely naked!

Really. You seem to be turned on by this. Hmmm.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 12:46:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 12:45:25 PM, innomen wrote:
My feminine side?

Thank you, I think.

Innomen. When a Man gets in touch with his feminine side, that means he is no longer allowing the traditional definition of masculinity define or regulate him.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 12:47:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 12:46:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:45:25 PM, innomen wrote:
My feminine side?

Thank you, I think.

Innomen. When a Man gets in touch with his feminine side, that means he is no longer allowing the traditional definition of masculinity define or regulate him.

Are you referring to the fact that I sleep with another man?
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 12:48:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 12:45:43 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Does Inferno have a man crush?

No you baghead. You know me, I like to throw you people a monkey wrench every now and then. You never know what Im gonna say or do next. Not even me. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 12:50:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 12:47:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:46:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:45:25 PM, innomen wrote:
My feminine side?

Thank you, I think.

Innomen. When a Man gets in touch with his feminine side, that means he is no longer allowing the traditional definition of masculinity define or regulate him.

Are you referring to the fact that I sleep with another man?

Not necessarily. It just means that what you do is only because it is more Liberal than anything else. Being liberated means being free. And you are free to do as you please even though some may not agree.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 12:51:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 12:50:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:47:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:46:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:45:25 PM, innomen wrote:
My feminine side?

Thank you, I think.

Innomen. When a Man gets in touch with his feminine side, that means he is no longer allowing the traditional definition of masculinity define or regulate him.

Are you referring to the fact that I sleep with another man?

Not necessarily. It just means that what you do is only because it is more Liberal than anything else. Being liberated means being free. And you are free to do as you please even though some may not agree.

REally? I thought being liberal means being more regulated.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 12:53:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 12:45:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:44:45 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Here, here!
Rhubarb, rhubarb.
Look, that man is completely naked!

Really. You seem to be turned on by this. Hmmm.

Sorry, I thought that is the sort of thing one said when congratulating leaders...
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 12:55:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 12:51:31 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:50:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:47:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:46:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:45:25 PM, innomen wrote:
My feminine side?

Thank you, I think.

Innomen. When a Man gets in touch with his feminine side, that means he is no longer allowing the traditional definition of masculinity define or regulate him.

Are you referring to the fact that I sleep with another man?

Not necessarily. It just means that what you do is only because it is more Liberal than anything else. Being liberated means being free. And you are free to do as you please even though some may not agree.

REally? I thought being liberal means being more regulated.

Very funny. If you are referring to President Obama's regulations. This is a non partisan attempt to take over humanity, mind, body, and soul.
The Repubs and Dems have a secret coalition which operates in the best interest of big banks and big corporations. They are still part of the New World Order.
In other words, it does not matter who is in power now. The switch has been flipped and it will be lights out for some soon.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 3:06:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 12:55:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:51:31 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:50:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:47:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:46:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 12:45:25 PM, innomen wrote:
My feminine side?

Thank you, I think.

Innomen. When a Man gets in touch with his feminine side, that means he is no longer allowing the traditional definition of masculinity define or regulate him.

Are you referring to the fact that I sleep with another man?

Not necessarily. It just means that what you do is only because it is more Liberal than anything else. Being liberated means being free. And you are free to do as you please even though some may not agree.

REally? I thought being liberal means being more regulated.

Very funny. If you are referring to President Obama's regulations. This is a non partisan attempt to take over humanity, mind, body, and soul.
The Repubs and Dems have a secret coalition which operates in the best interest of big banks and big corporations. They are still part of the New World Order.
In other words, it does not matter who is in power now. The switch has been flipped and it will be lights out for some soon.

Oh, good Lord.

Is this thread gonna be derailed by some argument?!?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 3:10:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Inferno has just taken his fan threads to an awkward new level.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 3:46:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 3:10:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Inferno has just taken his fan threads to an awkward new level.

I'm pretty sure Inferno is the only one here who has picked up on Innomen's "feminine side."
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:58:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 3:46:17 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 1/12/2012 3:10:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Inferno has just taken his fan threads to an awkward new level.

I'm pretty sure Inferno is the only one here who has picked up on Innomen's "feminine side."

Not that there's anything wrong with a feminine side.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:04:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 4:58:32 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/12/2012 3:46:17 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 1/12/2012 3:10:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Inferno has just taken his fan threads to an awkward new level.

I'm pretty sure Inferno is the only one here who has picked up on Innomen's "feminine side."

Not that there's anything wrong with a feminine side.

Of course....

No kidding, you really do rock Innomen.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:05:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 5:04:41 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/12/2012 4:58:32 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/12/2012 3:46:17 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 1/12/2012 3:10:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Inferno has just taken his fan threads to an awkward new level.

I'm pretty sure Inferno is the only one here who has picked up on Innomen's "feminine side."

Not that there's anything wrong with a feminine side.

Of course....

No kidding, you really do rock Innomen.

This.
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:06:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 4:58:32 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/12/2012 3:46:17 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 1/12/2012 3:10:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Inferno has just taken his fan threads to an awkward new level.

I'm pretty sure Inferno is the only one here who has picked up on Innomen's "feminine side."

Not that there's anything wrong with a feminine side.

Certainly not, but I think we both expected the same thing from Inferno going into this thread. =/
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:11:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
All Heil Innomen

Disclaimer: I in no ways support your views, but you're doing a good job as president.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:16:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 5:11:02 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
All Heil Innomen

Disclaimer: I in no ways support your views, but you're doing a good job as president.

ALL HAIL INNOMEN!
ALL HAIL INNOMEN!
ALL HAIL INNOMEN!