Jump to topic:

Inferno's New DDO Resolution *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:15:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lets see. I felt that I have the need to take things to a much higher level of thought and convictions. My latest posts have been as compelling as anything that I have posted here before. But Im still not satisfied..............I feel the need to cover new territory. New concepts, new ideas, and perceptions. Things that are completely foreign to the minds and organization of Debate.org. So I have been working on a project or discussion, that is sure to light a fire for the world to see.
Next week will be the beginning of a New Era for Inferno. Only I know what that will be and it will be unlike anything that you have EVER seen at Debate.org before.
Are you ready, because it is about to go down. The good news is that there will be no insulte coming from me. Just real talk. OK.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 3:41:27 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:39:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 2:37:29 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Lol./ Can't wait

Who in the world are you ?

ha! Yeah, no insults coming from you at all, inferno.

He's a member of DDO- that's all you need to know as that is your audience.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:20:56 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:15:59 PM, inferno wrote:
Lets see. I felt that I have the need to take things to a much higher level of thought and convictions. My latest posts have been as compelling as anything that I have posted here before. But Im still not satisfied..............I feel the need to cover new territory. New concepts, new ideas, and perceptions. Things that are completely foreign to the minds and organization of Debate.org. So I have been working on a project or discussion, that is sure to light a fire for the world to see.
Next week will be the beginning of a New Era for Inferno. Only I know what that will be and it will be unlike anything that you have EVER seen at Debate.org before.
Are you ready, because it is about to go down. The good news is that there will be no insulte coming from me. Just real talk. OK.

Better watch it, if your head gets any bigger it might unbalance the Earth's orbit around the sun...