Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Question

InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 6:36:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is a genuine question so don't get angry. Is jimtimmy Joseph_Mengele? I remember Joseph_Mengele being a prominent racist who was here for awhile and then he seemed to have disappeared, but I thought maybe he changed his username when I saw jimtimmy's race related posts?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 6:38:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:37:58 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I think that they are different people. Or Jimmy could be Joey after learning a few lessons on not showing swastikas in public.

Then what happened to Joseph_Mengele? Did he get banned or something? Sorry, I've been on a hiatus.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 6:39:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:38:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:37:58 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I think that they are different people. Or Jimmy could be Joey after learning a few lessons on not showing swastikas in public.

Then what happened to Joseph_Mengele? Did he get banned or something? Sorry, I've been on a hiatus.

I think he went on hiatus also; I don't think he was banned.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 6:44:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I'm not sure about Joey (Joseph_Mengele), but Jimmy (Jimtimmy) is on the edge of being trollish. I think he has his repeatable and civil moments, but he has times where he's just a jerk.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 6:58:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.

Not anymore, now the site is about conforming leftist ideas... or else.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.
President of DDO
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:00:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:58:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.

Not anymore, now the site is about conforming leftist ideas... or else.

[facepalm] Please give an example.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:02:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

Wow, somebody has a victim complex going. :P

And see, that's what I was wondering about, whether you were a different person or not. I haven't taken the time to read everything you have posted, but you seem unpopular here. :/
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:03:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:58:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.

Not anymore, now the site is about conforming leftist ideas... or else.

How so?
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:05:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

I've told you time and time again,...you know nothing of modern science.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:14:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:03:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:58:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.

Not anymore, now the site is about conforming leftist ideas... or else.

How so?

Well if you haven't noticed, conservatives are under attack all over the place because liberals can't accept the fact that we exist on this site.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:16:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:14:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:03:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:58:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.

Not anymore, now the site is about conforming leftist ideas... or else.

How so?

Well if you haven't noticed, conservatives are under attack all over the place because liberals can't accept the fact that we exist on this site.

"All over the place?" You mean Ike?
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:19:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:16:07 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:14:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:03:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:58:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.

Not anymore, now the site is about conforming leftist ideas... or else.

How so?

Well if you haven't noticed, conservatives are under attack all over the place because liberals can't accept the fact that we exist on this site.

"All over the place?" You mean Ike?

Ike, Danielle, Royalpaladin, there have been debates about it, forum threads, alleged PM battles.

Eh... just forget it, the urge to be inflamatory has left me.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:20:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:19:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:16:07 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:14:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:03:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:58:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.

Not anymore, now the site is about conforming leftist ideas... or else.

How so?

Well if you haven't noticed, conservatives are under attack all over the place because liberals can't accept the fact that we exist on this site.

"All over the place?" You mean Ike?

Ike, Danielle, Royalpaladin, there have been debates about it, forum threads, alleged PM battles.

Eh... just forget it, the urge to be inflamatory has left me.

*feels validated*
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:23:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:14:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:03:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:58:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.

Not anymore, now the site is about conforming leftist ideas... or else.

How so?

Well if you haven't noticed, conservatives are under attack all over the place because liberals can't accept the fact that we exist on this site.

Just because you disagree with each other it doesn't necessarily mean you're under attack. There will be disagreements on a site of this nature.

*is neutral on the matter*
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:24:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:05:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

I've told you time and time again,...you know nothing of modern science.

Ya, and you have been wrong time and time again... I'm not gonna listen to a guy who knows so little
President of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:25:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:23:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:14:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:03:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:58:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:47:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I didn't mind Joseph_Mengele much actually. Sure, I strongly disagreed with his views, but he offered differing views which stirred heated debate which is really what this site is all about.

Not anymore, now the site is about conforming leftist ideas... or else.

How so?

Well if you haven't noticed, conservatives are under attack all over the place because liberals can't accept the fact that we exist on this site.

Just because you disagree with each other it doesn't necessarily mean you're under attack. There will be disagreements on a site of this nature.

*is neutral on the matter*

I know that (obviously) but there were instances of attack.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:31:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:24:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:05:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

I've told you time and time again,...you know nothing of modern science.


Ya, and you have been wrong time and time again... I'm not gonna listen to a guy who knows so little

Have you ever actually learned about evolution and genetics are you just perverting the information on the internet to suit your cause? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class? You really don't know much about science by the things you say case in point "something in the African environment made them all dumb....I don't know what, but something did it!, maybe the weather?" funniest part is how you feel you can come here and claim to know more than so many people and to have science on your side. You're a genuine ignoramus.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:45:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:31:01 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:24:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:05:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

I've told you time and time again,...you know nothing of modern science.


Ya, and you have been wrong time and time again... I'm not gonna listen to a guy who knows so little

Have you ever actually learned about evolution and genetics are you just perverting the information on the internet to suit your cause? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class? You really don't know much about science by the things you say case in point "something in the African environment made them all dumb....I don't know what, but something did it!, maybe the weather?" funniest part is how you feel you can come here and claim to know more than so many people and to have science on your side. You're a genuine ignoramus.

Your argument, including the one referenced above, show not only your ignorance of science, but also logic.
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 7:49:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:45:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:31:01 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:24:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:05:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

I've told you time and time again,...you know nothing of modern science.


Ya, and you have been wrong time and time again... I'm not gonna listen to a guy who knows so little

Have you ever actually learned about evolution and genetics are you just perverting the information on the internet to suit your cause? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class? You really don't know much about science by the things you say case in point "something in the African environment made them all dumb....I don't know what, but something did it!, maybe the weather?" funniest part is how you feel you can come here and claim to know more than so many people and to have science on your side. You're a genuine ignoramus.


Your argument, including the one referenced above, show not only your ignorance of science, but also logic.

Wow, great rebuttal. You address none of my points and instead insult me to suffice. You didn't even answer the question,... I guess I'll take that as a no. You have no license to distort the name of science, you truly know nothing.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 8:02:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 6:44:46 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I'm not sure about Joey (Joseph_Mengele), but Jimmy (Jimtimmy) is on the edge of being trollish. I think he has his repeatable and civil moments, but he has times where he's just a jerk.

*bangs his head against the keyboard*

BEING A TROLL AND BEING A JERK ARE DIFFERENT THINGS.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 8:05:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 8:02:16 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:44:46 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:42:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
No, Joseph_Mengele was a troll that pretended to be racist purely to incite rage from other members and inflame the discourse of the forums.

Jimtimmy is a troll that is racist and as a result has inflamed the discourse of the forums.

I'm not sure about Joey (Joseph_Mengele), but Jimmy (Jimtimmy) is on the edge of being trollish. I think he has his repeatable and civil moments, but he has times where he's just a jerk.

*bangs his head against the keyboard*

BEING A TROLL AND BEING A JERK ARE DIFFERENT THINGS.

not really. Troll is used loosely to describe anyone that's extremely disruptive of peaceful conversation, and if someone's a jerk all the time, then he would be a troll. Izbo would not be a troll by your definition.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 8:30:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 7:49:15 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:45:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:31:01 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:24:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:05:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

I've told you time and time again,...you know nothing of modern science.


Ya, and you have been wrong time and time again... I'm not gonna listen to a guy who knows so little

Have you ever actually learned about evolution and genetics are you just perverting the information on the internet to suit your cause? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class? You really don't know much about science by the things you say case in point "something in the African environment made them all dumb....I don't know what, but something did it!, maybe the weather?" funniest part is how you feel you can come here and claim to know more than so many people and to have science on your side. You're a genuine ignoramus.


Your argument, including the one referenced above, show not only your ignorance of science, but also logic.

Wow, great rebuttal. You address none of my points and instead insult me to suffice. You didn't even answer the question,... I guess I'll take that as a no. You have no license to distort the name of science, you truly know nothing.

I've destroyed this argument before. It is quite easy actually.
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 8:34:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 8:30:59 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:49:15 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:45:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:31:01 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:24:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:05:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

I've told you time and time again,...you know nothing of modern science.


Ya, and you have been wrong time and time again... I'm not gonna listen to a guy who knows so little

Have you ever actually learned about evolution and genetics are you just perverting the information on the internet to suit your cause? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class? You really don't know much about science by the things you say case in point "something in the African environment made them all dumb....I don't know what, but something did it!, maybe the weather?" funniest part is how you feel you can come here and claim to know more than so many people and to have science on your side. You're a genuine ignoramus.


Your argument, including the one referenced above, show not only your ignorance of science, but also logic.

Wow, great rebuttal. You address none of my points and instead insult me to suffice. You didn't even answer the question,... I guess I'll take that as a no. You have no license to distort the name of science, you truly know nothing.

I've destroyed this argument before. It is quite easy actually.

Answer the question and stop dodging like a buffoon. Have you ever actually learned evolution or genetics? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class?

Your aversion tells me the answers are no and never respectively, but I'll give you one last chance to answer...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 8:36:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 8:34:34 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 8:30:59 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:49:15 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:45:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:31:01 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:24:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:05:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

I've told you time and time again,...you know nothing of modern science.


Ya, and you have been wrong time and time again... I'm not gonna listen to a guy who knows so little

Have you ever actually learned about evolution and genetics are you just perverting the information on the internet to suit your cause? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class? You really don't know much about science by the things you say case in point "something in the African environment made them all dumb....I don't know what, but something did it!, maybe the weather?" funniest part is how you feel you can come here and claim to know more than so many people and to have science on your side. You're a genuine ignoramus.


Your argument, including the one referenced above, show not only your ignorance of science, but also logic.

Wow, great rebuttal. You address none of my points and instead insult me to suffice. You didn't even answer the question,... I guess I'll take that as a no. You have no license to distort the name of science, you truly know nothing.

I've destroyed this argument before. It is quite easy actually.

Answer the question and stop dodging like a buffoon. Have you ever actually learned evolution or genetics? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class?

I now a lot about this stuff. The same is not true of you.


Your aversion tells me the answers are no and never respectively, but I'll give you one last chance to answer...

I have destroyed this argument before.
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 8:39:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/15/2012 8:36:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 8:34:34 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 8:30:59 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:49:15 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:45:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:31:01 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:24:02 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/15/2012 7:05:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/15/2012 6:59:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
When I saw a thread named "Question", I had an add feeling that it would be about me.

And, Mengele was a legit racist. I am simply a guy who believes in modern science.

I've told you time and time again,...you know nothing of modern science.


Ya, and you have been wrong time and time again... I'm not gonna listen to a guy who knows so little

Have you ever actually learned about evolution and genetics are you just perverting the information on the internet to suit your cause? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class? You really don't know much about science by the things you say case in point "something in the African environment made them all dumb....I don't know what, but something did it!, maybe the weather?" funniest part is how you feel you can come here and claim to know more than so many people and to have science on your side. You're a genuine ignoramus.


Your argument, including the one referenced above, show not only your ignorance of science, but also logic.

Wow, great rebuttal. You address none of my points and instead insult me to suffice. You didn't even answer the question,... I guess I'll take that as a no. You have no license to distort the name of science, you truly know nothing.

I've destroyed this argument before. It is quite easy actually.

Answer the question and stop dodging like a buffoon. Have you ever actually learned evolution or genetics? When was the last time you sat in a Biology class?


I now a lot about this stuff. The same is not true of you.




Your aversion tells me the answers are no and never respectively, but I'll give you one last chance to answer...


I have destroyed this argument before.

what the fsdjf?...I wasn't even making an.....I asked you a question. lmao this is Izbo Status right here...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault