Total Posts:89|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

12 Things About Me

jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

2.) I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there my entire life. But, partially due to constant travel, I have never considered myself "Pennsylvanian".

3.) I abhor racism in all forms and have never considered myself a racist.

4.) I think the word "racism" is thrown around far to casually.

5.) I am heterosexual.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

10.) I believe in the free market more than anyone you will ever meet.

11.) I love politics and economics.

12.) I believe in God and human reason.

13.) I love to argue.

14.) I am a pessimist.
President of DDO
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:18:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

2.) I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there my entire life. But, partially due to constant travel, I have never considered myself "Pennsylvanian".

3.) I abhor racism in all forms and have never considered myself a racist.

4.) I think the word "racism" is thrown around far to casually.

5.) I am heterosexual.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

10.) I believe in the free market more than anyone you will ever meet.

11.) I love politics and economics.

12.) I believe in God and human reason.

13.) I love to argue.

14.) I am a pessimist.

Well, this seems about how I view you. Somewhat.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:22:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:18:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

2.) I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there my entire life. But, partially due to constant travel, I have never considered myself "Pennsylvanian".

3.) I abhor racism in all forms and have never considered myself a racist.

4.) I think the word "racism" is thrown around far to casually.

5.) I am heterosexual.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

10.) I believe in the free market more than anyone you will ever meet.

11.) I love politics and economics.

12.) I believe in God and human reason.

13.) I love to argue.

14.) I am a pessimist.

Well, this seems about how I view you. Somewhat.

I don't think anything here comes as a shocker. Unless you were convinced that Timmy really was my last name.
President of DDO
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:23:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

2.) I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there my entire life. But, partially due to constant travel, I have never considered myself "Pennsylvanian".

3.) I abhor racism in all forms and have never considered myself a racist.

4.) I think the word "racism" is thrown around far to casually.

5.) I am heterosexual.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

10.) I believe in the free market more than anyone you will ever meet.

11.) I love politics and economics.

12.) I believe in God and human reason.

13.) I love to argue.

14.) I am a pessimist.

That's kind of sad, I'm sorry.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:27:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:23:07 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

2.) I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there my entire life. But, partially due to constant travel, I have never considered myself "Pennsylvanian".

3.) I abhor racism in all forms and have never considered myself a racist.

4.) I think the word "racism" is thrown around far to casually.

5.) I am heterosexual.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

10.) I believe in the free market more than anyone you will ever meet.

11.) I love politics and economics.

12.) I believe in God and human reason.

13.) I love to argue.

14.) I am a pessimist.

That's kind of sad, I'm sorry.

Don't be. The reason I've never had a relationship with anyone is that I have never wanted one and that I am somewhat hard to get along with. I'm not a model or anything (haha), but I am not so unattractive that I couldnt' get a relationship with somebody, at least in my opinion.

And, I also prefer being a loner. I haven't always been such a loner. Again, people generally don't like me that much and I have a tough time with people too. To be honest, a lot of this stems from my OCD (which is pretty severe) that have always made me somewhat more "socially awkward", even with medication.
President of DDO
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:34:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:27:39 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:23:07 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

2.) I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there my entire life. But, partially due to constant travel, I have never considered myself "Pennsylvanian".

3.) I abhor racism in all forms and have never considered myself a racist.

4.) I think the word "racism" is thrown around far to casually.

5.) I am heterosexual.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

10.) I believe in the free market more than anyone you will ever meet.

11.) I love politics and economics.

12.) I believe in God and human reason.

13.) I love to argue.

14.) I am a pessimist.

That's kind of sad, I'm sorry.


Don't be. The reason I've never had a relationship with anyone is that I have never wanted one and that I am somewhat hard to get along with. I'm not a model or anything (haha), but I am not so unattractive that I couldnt' get a relationship with somebody, at least in my opinion.

And, I also prefer being a loner. I haven't always been such a loner. Again, people generally don't like me that much and I have a tough time with people too. To be honest, a lot of this stems from my OCD (which is pretty severe) that have always made me somewhat more "socially awkward", even with medication.

I am still sorry to hear that. You have listed all the things that go into being an unhappy person, which actually only makes things worse. I'm guessing you have a lot of fear, and it's just a lot more safe being alone than otherwise.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:51:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You forgot: I like seeking attention from strangers on a debate website.

Fires don't die down by dousing them with fuel.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:52:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:34:33 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:27:39 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:23:07 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

2.) I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there my entire life. But, partially due to constant travel, I have never considered myself "Pennsylvanian".

3.) I abhor racism in all forms and have never considered myself a racist.

4.) I think the word "racism" is thrown around far to casually.

5.) I am heterosexual.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

10.) I believe in the free market more than anyone you will ever meet.

11.) I love politics and economics.

12.) I believe in God and human reason.

13.) I love to argue.

14.) I am a pessimist.

That's kind of sad, I'm sorry.


Don't be. The reason I've never had a relationship with anyone is that I have never wanted one and that I am somewhat hard to get along with. I'm not a model or anything (haha), but I am not so unattractive that I couldnt' get a relationship with somebody, at least in my opinion.

And, I also prefer being a loner. I haven't always been such a loner. Again, people generally don't like me that much and I have a tough time with people too. To be honest, a lot of this stems from my OCD (which is pretty severe) that have always made me somewhat more "socially awkward", even with medication.

I am still sorry to hear that. You have listed all the things that go into being an unhappy person, which actually only makes things worse. I'm guessing you have a lot of fear, and it's just a lot more safe being alone than otherwise.

I guess that's possible. But, I kind of think that, for some people, being alone is better. There is no doubt that others are at their prime when around a lot of people. I am just not like that.
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:53:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:51:47 PM, Wnope wrote:
You forgot: I like seeking attention from strangers on a debate website.

Fires don't die down by dousing them with fuel.

Was this really necessary?
President of DDO
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:57:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

14.) I am a pessimist.

This can all be changed over time. However, that only happens if you stop trying to convince yourself that you like or are fine with being "a loner."

You aren't expected to be a self-help guru at your age. All you need to focus on is the fact that you do not accept being "unlikable" and "unable to have a relationship" as some sort of set in stone (dare I say innate?) qualities that will plague you your entire life.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 4:59:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:53:11 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:51:47 PM, Wnope wrote:
You forgot: I like seeking attention from strangers on a debate website.

Fires don't die down by dousing them with fuel.


Was this really necessary?

No, but neither has been your multiple threads over time dedicated either to yourself or to some contest where you prematurely declare yourself "winner."
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:02:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you don't feel like I should have made this thread, I don't care.

Don't waste your breathe. I thought this could spark an interesting conversation with other people posting stuff about themselves.

If you really don't think this thread should be here, then the best thing for you to do is ignore me.

Unless, of course, your real objective is to find some new reason to criticize me (cough, cough Wnope).
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:05:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 5:02:04 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
If you don't feel like I should have made this thread, I don't care.

Don't waste your breathe. I thought this could spark an interesting conversation with other people posting stuff about themselves.

If you really don't think this thread should be here, then the best thing for you to do is ignore me.

Unless, of course, your real objective is to find some new reason to criticize me (cough, cough Wnope).

Also, I'm not looking for "pity" or "help". I was hoping that other people would post stuff about themselves. I like learning about other people.
President of DDO
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:06:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

14.) I am a pessimist.

while it takes balls to talk about your personal characteristics and downfalls, you are cutting yourself short and it's no surprise many people in the forums have a negative attitude towards you. who you are is largely dependent upon who you say & think you are. I'm sure you would have more positive relationships if you had better thoughts about yourself and welcomed change. You say you like to be a loner but i bet on the inside that's not true. we are social creatures. We need friends and loved ones.

This might sound corny but it actually does work. take the list you made and rip it the f*Ck up. write a new list "14 things about who i want to be" not to show to others but a list for yourself. those things will come into fruition with a bit of effort and belief.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:10:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 5:06:58 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

14.) I am a pessimist.

while it takes balls to talk about your personal characteristics and downfalls, you are cutting yourself short and it's no surprise many people in the forums have a negative attitude towards you. who you are is largely dependent upon who you say & think you are. I'm sure you would have more positive relationships if you had better thoughts about yourself and welcomed change. You say you like to be a loner but i bet on the inside that's not true. we are social creatures. We need friends and loved ones.

This might sound corny but it actually does work. take the list you made and rip it the f*Ck up. write a new list "14 things about who i want to be" not to show to others but a list for yourself. those things will come into fruition with a bit of effort and belief.

Lol, thx.

But, I was sorta hoping that some others would post things about themselves. I shouldve said that in the OP.
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:15:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You can humanize yourself all you want, but my sorrow and concern will always rest with those you have attacked. You get enough defense from people like Thett, Oberherr, and Conservativepolitico. The African Americans and the women on this website you've insulted deserve our support more than you do.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:15:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This might sound corny but it actually does work. take the list you made and rip it the f*Ck up. write a new list "14 things about who i want to be" not to show to others but a list for yourself. those things will come into fruition with a bit of effort and belief.

I like this idea! We're not far into 2012 JT, you've got the whole year ahead of you.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:15:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
14 Things About Me

1. I'm a big person.

2. I'm really shy when I first meet someone, and really obnoxious when I get to know someone. :)

3. I'm intelligent.

4. I love History, can't get enough of it, but hate Math.

5. I love to argue.

6. I'm a nerd.

7. I don't want to get in a relationship through high school, and maybe even college.

8. I'm likable.

9. I'm very strange.

10. I'm a Christian.

11. I'm a Conservative.

12. I want to become a Navy SEAL.

13. I can be somewhat gullible.

14. I like sushi.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:17:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 5:10:38 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Lol, thx.

But, I was sorta hoping that some others would post things about themselves. I shouldve said that in the OP.

okay, here's a few:

1. I have compassion for every living creature on this planet and strive for people to be more deeply connected to one another.

2. I believe in God and I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins.

3. I welcome change and I have an optimistic outlook on life.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:18:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 5:15:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
14 Things About Me

1. I'm a big person.

2. I'm really shy when I first meet someone, and really obnoxious when I get to know someone. :)

3. I'm intelligent.

4. I love History, can't get enough of it, but hate Math.

5. I love to argue.

6. I'm a nerd.

7. I don't want to get in a relationship through high school, and maybe even college.

8. I'm likable.

9. I'm very strange.

10. I'm a Christian.

11. I'm a Conservative.

12. I want to become a Navy SEAL.

13. I can be somewhat gullible.

14. I like sushi.

This is somewhat similiar to how I imagined you. Not exactly, but close.
President of DDO
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:18:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 5:15:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
14 Things About Me

1. I'm a big person.

2. I'm really shy when I first meet someone, and really obnoxious when I get to know someone. :)

3. I'm intelligent.

4. I love History, can't get enough of it, but hate Math.

5. I love to argue.

6. I'm a nerd.

7. I don't want to get in a relationship through high school, and maybe even college.

8. I'm likable.

9. I'm very strange.

10. I'm a Christian.

11. I'm a Conservative.

12. I want to become a Navy SEAL.

13. I can be somewhat gullible.

14. I like sushi.

I'm putting this cause JT wanted us to. Just pointing that out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:18:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 5:17:25 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 1/17/2012 5:10:38 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Lol, thx.

But, I was sorta hoping that some others would post things about themselves. I shouldve said that in the OP.

okay, here's a few:

1. I have compassion for every living creature on this planet and strive for people to be more deeply connected to one another.

2. I believe in God and I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins.

3. I welcome change and I have an optimistic outlook on life.

So, from what I gather, you are a relatively spiritual person.
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:21:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 5:15:34 PM, 000ike wrote:
You can humanize yourself all you want, but my sorrow and concern will always rest with those you have attacked. You get enough defense from people like Thett, Oberherr, and Conservativepolitico. The African Americans and the women on this website you've insulted deserve our support more than you do.

If this is hard for you, I can help you start, 000ike. Here are some that would work for you:

1.) I am a mean, spiteful person.

2.) I have an irrational, obsessive hate for Jimtimmy.

3.) I have no idea what I am talking about, but I know that Jimtimmy is a racist.

4.) All of my problems can be traced back to conservative conspiracies on DDO.
President of DDO
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:23:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

2.) I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there my entire life. But, partially due to constant travel, I have never considered myself "Pennsylvanian".

3.) I abhor racism in all forms and have never considered myself a racist.

4.) I think the word "racism" is thrown around far to casually.

5.) I am heterosexual.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

10.) I believe in the free market more than anyone you will ever meet.

11.) I love politics and economics.

12.) I believe in God and human reason.

13.) I love to argue.

14.) I am a pessimist.

Shouldn't this have been posted in the "Personal" section? Or perhaps on your profile?
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:24:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 5:23:32 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 1/17/2012 4:13:09 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
1.) My real name is Jim, but Timmy is not my real last name.

2.) I was born in Pennsylvania and lived there my entire life. But, partially due to constant travel, I have never considered myself "Pennsylvanian".

3.) I abhor racism in all forms and have never considered myself a racist.

4.) I think the word "racism" is thrown around far to casually.

5.) I am heterosexual.

6.) I have never had a relationship with anyone.

7.) I am a loner, and I always will be.

8.) I do not believe in love being anything beyond a scientific, evolutionary attraction between individuals.

9.) I am not very likable.

10.) I believe in the free market more than anyone you will ever meet.

11.) I love politics and economics.

12.) I believe in God and human reason.

13.) I love to argue.

14.) I am a pessimist.

Shouldn't this have been posted in the "Personal" section? Or perhaps on your profile?

Shouldn't you have read the thread before posting?
President of DDO
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:28:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
12 things about me

1) Technically I AM a Bench
2) I Love Sprite
3) The number of Ron Paul supporters on this site scares me
4) Ron Paul scares me
5) Im an Independent and my beliefs lie quite a bit to the left
6) I am a Colts Fan, but I picked a really bad year to be one
7) I was raised Catholic, but thats as far as it goes, not that religious
8) ITS ALL ABOUT THE U ;D
9) I cant spell very wlel
10) I Like DDO
11) I like to wear black but I am not Emo
12) Ron Paul scares me (I said it twice to reinforce the point)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:28:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I can kinda relate to you in many ways actually. I have pretty much been a loner much of my life too with few friends. I also have never really been in a relationship(that I don't really care so much about though since I'm asexual anyway).
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 5:29:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/17/2012 5:21:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 1/17/2012 5:15:34 PM, 000ike wrote:
You can humanize yourself all you want, but my sorrow and concern will always rest with those you have attacked. You get enough defense from people like Thett, Oberherr, and Conservativepolitico. The African Americans and the women on this website you've insulted deserve our support more than you do.

If this is hard for you, I can help you start, 000ike. Here are some that would work for you:

1.) I am a mean, spiteful person.

2.) I have an irrational, obsessive hate for Jimtimmy.

3.) I have no idea what I am talking about, but I know that Jimtimmy is a racist.

4.) All of my problems can be traced back to conservative conspiracies on DDO.

I get angry easily, but for a very small amount of things. The first is unfairness and the second is the tolerance of unfairness. I'm neither mean, spiteful, irrational, or obsessive, and how I react towards you is no reflection on how I am as a person. You're just not someone I can ever find it possible to pity or respect.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault