Jump to topic:

Challenge period?

Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 2:29:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is it just me or is my challenge period section off?

On the debate drop down menu, it says (7) debates in the challenge period, but when I click there is only 4. Any way to fix this? It's annoying.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 2:32:16 PM
Its been like that since I joined this website, I don't know why they don't fix it. If its annoying then don't look at it. lol
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 4:02:30 PM
At 1/21/2012 2:29:51 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Is it just me or is my challenge period section off?

On the debate drop down menu, it says (7) debates in the challenge period, but when I click there is only 4. Any way to fix this? It's annoying.

Sometimes it does that; I think it has to do with debates that you challenge to a specific person. Alternatively, it may be caused when people accept a debate but do not post arguments.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2012 4:01:27 AM
The number that shows up next to the challenge period line indicates the total number of DDO debates in the challenge period. The debates you see in the challenge period screen are the debates you are able to accept.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2012 2:44:52 PM
I noticed that yesterday when I was tryin to see if my astriod minin' debate was taken
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~