Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Izbo's Expected Return *

inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:45:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You knew that he would be back. Are you people crazy ? I mean, the guy is a walking time bomb, if you ask me. He can stir up a crowd and all that. He is a reactionist, an atagonist. He loves chaos, and drama to the extreme. Nevermind feeding the troll slogan. He is feeding you a smorgasboard of bull crap instead.
And yes, you'll eat it up. And then of course, you will spit it back out. Izbo does not understand the laws of power. He is unbalanced, unyielding, uncompromising, and a rebel without a real cause. So that means that he will continue to spew the same old rhetoric, without creativity. He will stick to his mondane points of view. And it will soon fall on deaf ears as it slowly but surely waxes cold. His predictability makes me laugh. And his wit has turned stale. He aint me, and he never will be. So with that being said my friends. Welcome back Izbo, because we all missed you so. =)
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:47:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
He isnt back....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:47:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 10:45:48 AM, inferno wrote:
You knew that he would be back. Are you people crazy ? I mean, the guy is a walking time bomb, if you ask me. He can stir up a crowd and all that. He is a reactionist, an atagonist. He loves chaos, and drama to the extreme. Nevermind feeding the troll slogan. He is feeding you a smorgasboard of bull crap instead.
And yes, you'll eat it up. And then of course, you will spit it back out. Izbo does not understand the laws of power. He is unbalanced, unyielding, uncompromising, and a rebel without a real cause. So that means that he will continue to spew the same old rhetoric, without creativity. He will stick to his mondane points of view. And it will soon fall on deaf ears as it slowly but surely waxes cold. His predictability makes me laugh. And his wit has turned stale. He aint me, and he never will be. So with that being said my friends. Welcome back Izbo, because we all missed you so. =)

You dislike him because his arguments are actually valid.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:48:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 10:47:38 AM, imabench wrote:
He isnt back....

Yeah, I have spoken personally with composer. His language is actually more similar to mine (in PMs, not forum posts) than it is to izbo's language. Composer is not izbo.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:52:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 10:47:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 10:45:48 AM, inferno wrote:
You knew that he would be back. Are you people crazy ? I mean, the guy is a walking time bomb, if you ask me. He can stir up a crowd and all that. He is a reactionist, an atagonist. He loves chaos, and drama to the extreme. Nevermind feeding the troll slogan. He is feeding you a smorgasboard of bull crap instead.
And yes, you'll eat it up. And then of course, you will spit it back out. Izbo does not understand the laws of power. He is unbalanced, unyielding, uncompromising, and a rebel without a real cause. So that means that he will continue to spew the same old rhetoric, without creativity. He will stick to his mondane points of view. And it will soon fall on deaf ears as it slowly but surely waxes cold. His predictability makes me laugh. And his wit has turned stale. He aint me, and he never will be. So with that being said my friends. Welcome back Izbo, because we all missed you so. =)

You dislike him because his arguments are actually valid.

Not when it comes to his disbelief in God. Everything else is irrelevent.
Buckethead31594
Posts: 363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:56:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love how Izbo has left us all paranoid... Either way, whose to say that Composer won't be the next Izbo? We always need someone to keep the religion form "interesting."
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
Buckethead31594
Posts: 363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:56:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
*forum
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:56:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Izbo is here..... he is always watching, and waiting to strike.

Just wait, one day you'll be having a nice civil discussion with your favorite member to circle jerk egos with.. then, when you least suspect it, the fake mustache falls off, and by time you figure out just what happened... indian burn to old jonesy.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Buckethead31594
Posts: 363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:58:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 10:56:58 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Izbo is here..... he is always watching, and waiting to strike.

Just wait, one day you'll be having a nice civil discussion with your favorite member to circle jerk egos with.. then, when you least suspect it, the fake mustache falls off, and by time you figure out just what happened... indian burn to old jonesy.

The prophet has spoken. Let it be known that Izbo will return to this very generation.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:58:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 10:56:58 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Izbo is here..... he is always watching, and waiting to strike.

Just wait, one day you'll be having a nice civil discussion with your favorite member to circle jerk egos with.. then, when you least suspect it, the fake mustache falls off, and by time you figure out just what happened... indian burn to old jonesy.

Of course he is. He is an undying narcissist. He must have the last word at all times. And in case you did not know by now, it is ONLY about him.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:06:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 10:56:58 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Izbo is here..... he is always watching, and waiting to strike.

Just wait, one day you'll be having a nice civil discussion with your favorite member to circle jerk egos with.. then, when you least suspect it, the fake mustache falls off, and by time you figure out just what happened... indian burn to old jonesy.

Lmfao
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:30:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I doubt he'll be back. He's found another site to troll.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:41:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:30:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
I doubt he'll be back. He's found another site to troll.

Which website is he currently trolling?
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:42:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:41:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:30:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
I doubt he'll be back. He's found another site to troll.

Which website is he currently trolling?

Facebook?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:42:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:42:03 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:41:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:30:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
I doubt he'll be back. He's found another site to troll.

Which website is he currently trolling?

Facebook?

Sadly, he can't be banned from there.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:43:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:41:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:30:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
I doubt he'll be back. He's found another site to troll.

Which website is he currently trolling?

PM and I'll tell you, its a facebook group and I dont want certain people to go on there to bother him. Here's a taste for everyone though:

"We are in a study group and so far to my knowledge we only have one member, myself, who understands logic and the difference between assertions and argumentation. This makes learning and discussion a very complicated thing to do. We have members here who constantly commit the strawman fallacies, argument from majority fallacies., shifting of the burden of proof fallacies, and more. So, in the next day or so I will begin working on a educational series of posts to educate the masses on these basic conversational and argumentation skills. The first one will come tonight on understanding the basic difference between an argument and a assertion."
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:45:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:43:54 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:41:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:30:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
I doubt he'll be back. He's found another site to troll.

Which website is he currently trolling?

PM and I'll tell you, its a facebook group and I dont want certain people to go on there to bother him. Here's a taste for everyone though:

"We are in a study group and so far to my knowledge we only have one member, myself, who understands logic and the difference between assertions and argumentation. This makes learning and discussion a very complicated thing to do. We have members here who constantly commit the strawman fallacies, argument from majority fallacies., shifting of the burden of proof fallacies, and more. So, in the next day or so I will begin working on a educational series of posts to educate the masses on these basic conversational and argumentation skills. The first one will come tonight on understanding the basic difference between an argument and a assertion."

How is that trolling?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:46:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:45:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
=-P

Fix'd.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:47:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:45:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:43:54 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:41:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:30:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
I doubt he'll be back. He's found another site to troll.

Which website is he currently trolling?

PM and I'll tell you, its a facebook group and I dont want certain people to go on there to bother him. Here's a taste for everyone though:

"We are in a study group and so far to my knowledge we only have one member, myself, who understands logic and the difference between assertions and argumentation. This makes learning and discussion a very complicated thing to do. We have members here who constantly commit the strawman fallacies, argument from majority fallacies., shifting of the burden of proof fallacies, and more. So, in the next day or so I will begin working on a educational series of posts to educate the masses on these basic conversational and argumentation skills. The first one will come tonight on understanding the basic difference between an argument and a assertion."

How is that trolling?

You actually may be right in implying it isn't, judging by some of their responses. For example:
"We are only interested in understanding Bible truth... not argument and assertion! Your eyes must be opened by God to understand the Bible."
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:57:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm sorry, I'm a little out of date, can someone give me a breif explanation as to who izbo is and why he is hated so much?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 5:12:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:57:14 PM, TUF wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm a little out of date, can someone give me a breif explanation as to who izbo is and why he is hated so much?

izbo was an intelligent debater who was assailed by individuals who did not understand his argument. They attempted to use semantics to undermine his position, and then branded him as unintelligent; he thus became angry and lashed out at them. Eventually, a war was waged between izbo and several other members of the site, and izbo was banned while they were not.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 5:21:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:57:14 PM, TUF wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm a little out of date, can someone give me a breif explanation as to who izbo is and why he is hated so much?

Izbo was a rude, abusive, and obnoxious atheist that would inflame the discourse of the religious section with his recurring tantrums. He called everyone that he disagreed with "fvktards" and had spread animosity and quarrel everywhere he went. He was literally incapable of sustaining civil discussion and posed a massive disturbance to the community as a whole.

That's the fair analysis of what Izbo did, now this is my opinion.

There are many people that have done what Izbo did, but the difference is that they had supporters. Izbo managed to alienate everyone, and the consensus of hatred is what led to his ultimate demise. There is no, in my honest opinion, distinguishable violation that is only applicable to Izbo, and the banishment was technically unfair.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:50:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 5:12:13 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:57:14 PM, TUF wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm a little out of date, can someone give me a breif explanation as to who izbo is and why he is hated so much?

izbo was an intelligent debater who was assailed by individuals who did not understand his argument. They attempted to use semantics to undermine his position, and then branded him as unintelligent; he thus became angry and lashed out at them. Eventually, a war was waged between izbo and several other members of the site, and izbo was banned while they were not.

Izbo was a walking contradiction. And therefore it was his demise. Not so smart if you ask me.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 11:56:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:41:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 4:30:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
I doubt he'll be back. He's found another site to troll.

Which website is he currently trolling?

You tube. Trust me I have seen it.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross