Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

sanctions on iran

InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 3:24:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 3:34:14 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 1/24/2012 1:53:53 AM, Double_R wrote:
Wrong category.

PLEASE answer

You would get answers if this was in the proper category, just saying.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:25:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I doubt it, they only delay the process not end it...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:35:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Maybe, the us and the eu are their biggest oil customers, we just cut them off, and oil is their whole economy do their pretty screwed...temporarily.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:49:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 3:24:38 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/24/2012 3:34:14 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 1/24/2012 1:53:53 AM, Double_R wrote:
Wrong category.

PLEASE answer

You would get answers if this was in the proper category, just saying.

I am tired of you and your idiotic comments. SHUT UP!!! and by the way, posting it in the "correct forum" would only delay the answer time frame. bastard.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:50:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 5:49:33 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 1/24/2012 3:24:38 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/24/2012 3:34:14 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 1/24/2012 1:53:53 AM, Double_R wrote:
Wrong category.

PLEASE answer

You would get answers if this was in the proper category, just saying.

I am tired of you and your idiotic comments. SHUT UP!!! and by the way, posting it in the "correct forum" would only delay the answer time frame. bastard.

Remember that there is a reason there are forums.

How about this, wierdman: Just post a link to this thread into another forum and let the conversation proceed there......
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:51:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
New post for Signature....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:52:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 5:50:37 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 1/24/2012 5:49:33 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 1/24/2012 3:24:38 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/24/2012 3:34:14 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 1/24/2012 1:53:53 AM, Double_R wrote:
Wrong category.

PLEASE answer

You would get answers if this was in the proper category, just saying.

I am tired of you and your idiotic comments. SHUT UP!!! and by the way, posting it in the "correct forum" would only delay the answer time frame. bastard.

Remember that there is a reason [why] there are forums.

How about this, wierdman: Just post a link to this thread into another forum and let the conversation proceed there......
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau