Jump to topic:

Site Chat?

Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:33:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, apparently, there's a Google Chrome extension called Site Chat that, when installed, connects you to an interface whereby you can chat with anyone else currently at the website with the extension in real time.

In other words, if everyone (or all of the forum regs) on DDO installed this extension, then we would all have a shoutbox or chatroom at the upper-right hand side of the page.

Interesting, eh?

But, of course, it works across the web, so, I'm going to give it a test drive and see whether I run into any conversations at all.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:36:30 AM
This has been tried twice before. It failed both times. People first of all won't even download it, but then for the 3-5 max that do download it, they don't talk.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:41:27 AM
At 1/24/2012 5:36:30 AM, 000ike wrote:
This has been tried twice before. It failed both times. People first of all won't even download it, but then for the 3-5 max that do download it, they don't talk.

Lol, really, am I that late?! Where the hell was I??? xD