Jump to topic:

Izbo

bhatti1020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:07:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Since I've been on DDO I keep reading about Izbo. Who was he/she? What happened? He/she has become a legend on here, and I'm just curious.
-Tourism & Immigration minister for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"hey, no Jerry springer here!"
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:09:32 PM
He--and he was a he--was basically the biggest atheist troll that ever came out of a well-meaning Christian's [Izbo hated Christianity] nightmares.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:10:51 PM
In short, a member named izbo10 joined the site a couple of months ago. He is a hardcore atheist who happens to hate religion. As acceptable as this might be for some, he spread hatred in personal ways, such as by calling people 'retards' and whatnot for disagreeing with him.

Because he was so verbally extreme and persistent in whatever he did, many members wanted him banned, and this lead to increased drama on the site. He got banned after a trial-debate.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:43:44 PM
Look here:http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:46:08 PM
At 1/24/2012 7:07:21 PM, bhatti1020 wrote:
Since I've been on DDO I keep reading about Izbo. Who was he/she? What happened? He/she has become a legend on here, and I'm just curious.:

Don't worry about it. He was an insignificant puff of smoke. Now let us never mention that name again.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:46:51 PM
At 1/24/2012 7:46:08 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 1/24/2012 7:07:21 PM, bhatti1020 wrote:
Since I've been on DDO I keep reading about Izbo. Who was he/she? What happened? He/she has become a legend on here, and I'm just curious.:

Don't worry about it. He was an insignificant puff of smoke. Now let us never mention that name again.

But at least it's helpful to know--and learn from--our history.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:35:14 PM
...was and still is legend for his sheer obstinacy, the self-constructed guise of being a visionary, a light in a tenebrous world, density, pride, and most of all absolute distaste for religion.

But he was, as Paradigm_Lost said, he was a puff of smoke and has now dissipated. Let us speak no more his name here, lest memories arise. ;)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau