Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

How do I put a signature quote?

Yarely
Posts: 329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 8:21:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How do I put a signature quote under everything I post in forums?
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 8:22:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Signature-->1. Go to "Reply and quote"
2. Click on "Edit My Signature" under the text box and you should be able to edit and put in any quote or passage that you want there.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Yarely
Posts: 329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 8:30:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 8:22:55 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Signature-->1. Go to "Reply and quote"
2. Click on "Edit My Signature" under the text box and you should be able to edit and put in any quote or passage that you want there.

Okay thanks! :D
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 12:05:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 8:30:12 PM, Yarely wrote:
At 1/24/2012 8:22:55 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Signature-->1. Go to "Reply and quote"
2. Click on "Edit My Signature" under the text box and you should be able to edit and put in any quote or passage that you want there.

Okay thanks! :D

o.0! Nice sig....
Yarely
Posts: 329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 2:37:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/25/2012 12:05:10 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/24/2012 8:30:12 PM, Yarely wrote:
At 1/24/2012 8:22:55 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Signature-->1. Go to "Reply and quote"
2. Click on "Edit My Signature" under the text box and you should be able to edit and put in any quote or passage that you want there.

Okay thanks! :D

o.0! Nice sig....

Thaaaanks :p
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman