Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Request look at history of messages sent...

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 11:23:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is a request to look at the history of messages sent by user "angelbaby". I have recieved a message saying the following:

Hello my dear, My Name is Angelica, i am a very beautiful young girl, I saw your profile today when i was searching for true relationship and i stopped to take very good look at it. I want you to know that i will be interested to know you better because you sound very sweet and nice in your profile so i will like us to become friends and know each other the more.Here is my email address (angelicacoulibaly(at)yahoo.com) send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me please!(Remember that distance,age or color does not matter in a really relationship but love matters allot).I am waiting for your reply now! Yours forever Angelica(angelicacoulibaly(at)yahoo.com)

Under these grounds:

1) the message applies to any male.
2) This is a message from a 24 year old to myself. I am 16 and my profile says not interested in a relationship
3) This is a new user with no background of debating or posting on the forums, making it very likely some form of bot.

If the message is genuine, then I apologise, but it holds enough suspicion for a quick check.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 11:31:36 AM
lol is this the first time you've ever been love spammed?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 11:34:33 AM
I get these all the time. No doubt due to my dashing good looks and incredible wit.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 11:44:26 AM
Mr.Infidel and I recieved the same message. Spam.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 11:48:37 AM
Never had one before. This explains my feelings:
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
DevonNetzley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 11:52:51 AM
At 1/30/2012 11:23:40 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
This is a request to look at the history of messages sent by user "angelbaby". I have recieved a message saying the following:

Hello my dear, My Name is Angelica, i am a very beautiful young girl, I saw your profile today when i was searching for true relationship and i stopped to take very good look at it. I want you to know that i will be interested to know you better because you sound very sweet and nice in your profile so i will like us to become friends and know each other the more.Here is my email address (angelicacoulibaly(at)yahoo.com) send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me please!(Remember that distance,age or color does not matter in a really relationship but love matters allot).I am waiting for your reply now! Yours forever Angelica(angelicacoulibaly(at)yahoo.com)

Under these grounds:

1) the message applies to any male.
2) This is a message from a 24 year old to myself. I am 16 and my profile says not interested in a relationship
3) This is a new user with no background of debating or posting on the forums, making it very likely some form of bot.

If the message is genuine, then I apologise, but it holds enough suspicion for a quick check.

I got the same one today, lol. That's creepy.
"If you truly want to do something, the only person standing in your way is yourself"
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 2:32:48 PM
At 1/30/2012 12:45:31 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Wait, does this mean that angelbaby isn't actually interested in a relationship with me?

I feel... lonely...
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico