Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:10:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
* The DDO member Angelo is reported by 16kadams to be his grandfather

* Angelo's profile says that he is a Progressive pro-Obama Democrat

* 16kadams is a staunch Conservative

* Out of the 21 debates that Angelo has voted on, 11 of these were 16kadams' debates and all 11 were in 16adam's favor.

11-0 in favor of 16kadams
or in other words
0-11 against 16kadams

These are the facts.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:23:48 PM
^All of this is correct.

I suspect that this is a multi-account. I know that he said "hopefully it will stop" but that he also said that his grandfather no longer uses the account. If his grandfather no longer uses the account, then how is anybody voting for his debates with that account? I think that the "Pro-Obama Democrat" provision was included in order to make it seem like liberals were voting for and in order to put suspicion off of him.

Their language style is very similar, as evidenced by this debate.

http://www.debate.org...
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:28:47 PM
"knee surgeons" like the profile suggests, do not miss capital letters, nor do they put "work and shooting" as their hobbies on their debate profile.

I feel like putting Angelo on trial...

He had Angelo debate him poorly to boost his debate numbers...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:56:09 PM
At 2/1/2012 8:28:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
"knee surgeons" like the profile suggests, do not miss capital letters, nor do they put "work and shooting" as their hobbies on their debate profile.

Why would I make him debate poorly? He was a bad computer debater until vmpire and I helped him. (an oral guy) Now he is in active accepted one of my open debates and is FF ing every Round. (well 1 but that usually leads too 2,3,4 etc). So a trial is worthless of he is I active. But is he comes back and keeps VB ing them yes trial.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 2:02:14 PM
At 2/1/2012 11:56:09 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Why would I make him debate poorly? He was a bad computer debater until vmpire and I helped him. (an oral guy) Now he is in active accepted one of my open debates and is FF ing every Round. (well 1 but that usually leads too 2,3,4 etc). So a trial is worthless of he is I active. But is he comes back and keeps VB ing them yes trial.

This was almost 5 days ago, yet he voted for 16k 1 day ago then closed his account again? I think 60 something year old knee surgeons have better things to do with their time then to open their DDO accounts just to vote for their grandson and close their accounts again hoping no one will notice... especially if their grandson does not welcome it.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 2:03:10 PM
At 2/6/2012 2:02:14 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/1/2012 11:56:09 PM, 16kadams wrote:

This was almost 5 days ago, yet he voted for 16k 1 day ago then closed his account again? I think 60 something year old knee surgeons have better things to do with their time then to open their DDO accounts just to vote for their grandson and close their accounts again hoping no one will notice... especially if their grandson does not welcome it.

Sorry, I forgot to post it:
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 3:32:29 PM
Actually 12 debates now!!! Not that i hate 16kadams but their language system is very similar and "ANgelo" doesnt sound like an old man when he comments but instead seems like 16kadams...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:44:44 PM
At 2/6/2012 3:32:29 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Actually 12 debates now!!! Not that i hate 16kadams but their language system is very similar and "ANgelo" doesnt sound like an old man when he comments but instead seems like 16kadams...

1. He is bad at typing
2. English is his second language
3. What benifit is there to getting his cell phone number (don't know it) hacking his email (how would I get the password?) then confirming it and all that crap? There isn't any.

Also his vote on 12 was legitimate as it had a good RFD .
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:46:53 PM
At 2/6/2012 3:39:19 PM, Wnope wrote:
Someone convince Inno to get Juggle to run a check, and he'll be booted.

He killed his account *yay!*. I asked him why on the phone he never really answered why. He said emails and he was to busy and thought this site was dumb and some other stuff.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 7:35:35 PM
At 2/6/2012 5:46:53 PM, 16kadams wrote:

He killed his account *yay!*. I asked him why on the phone he never really answered why. He said emails and he was to busy and thought this site was dumb and some other stuff.

Ok, so he reactivated his accounts after he shut it off just so that he could vote for you? That is absolute nonsense, and you know it.
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 7:44:23 PM

I'm sorry but this right here makes me pretty sure you are a multiaccounter. Sorry. I really think this needs to be investigated. Has anyone alerted Inno or Juggle?
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 9:38:55 PM
At 2/6/2012 7:35:35 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Ok, so he reactivated his accounts after he shut it off just so that he could vote for you? That is absolute nonsense, and you know it.

No it was shut off after
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 9:42:23 PM

Not really. Just because he shut his account doesn't mean he didn't go on ddo afterwards. He could have seen the debate and just wanted to vote on it so reopened his account to vote, then closed it.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 10:04:49 PM
At 2/6/2012 9:42:23 PM, phantom wrote:

Not really. Just because he shut his account doesn't mean he didn't go on ddo afterwards. He could have seen the debate and just wanted to vote on it so reopened his account to vote, then closed it.

He only reopens his accounts to vote for his grandson's debates? That is biased voting at best and multiaccounting at worst.
Brain_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 10:10:59 PM
At 2/6/2012 10:04:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

He only reopens his accounts to vote for his grandson's debates? That is biased voting at best and multiaccounting at worst.

Ewwww it's getting intense
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 10:34:27 PM
At 2/6/2012 10:10:59 PM, Brain_crazy wrote:

Ewwww it's getting intense

Intense? This thread is one of the most civil I've seen in a while. You don't get out much do you bud?
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 12:02:24 AM

It's already clear that he's a biased voter. My point is, this doesn't really mean anything about whether it's a multi.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 12:13:42 AM
At 2/7/2012 12:02:24 AM, phantom wrote:

It's already clear that he's a biased voter. My point is, this doesn't really mean anything about whether it's a multi.

Do you really find your explanation to be more plausible then the idea of a 14 yr old multi-accounter? Either way, the main issue here is fairness in voting. Angelo's bias in voting is far beyond suspicion. That is not fair to opponents of 16K who put just as much time and energy into the debate as he has. Opening then closing his account again shows clearly that his votebombing is not over.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 12:21:42 AM
At 2/7/2012 12:13:42 AM, Double_R wrote:

Do you really find your explanation to be more plausible then the idea of a 14 yr old multi-accounter? Either way, the main issue here is fairness in voting. Angelo's bias in voting is far beyond suspicion. That is not fair to opponents of 16K who put just as much time and energy into the debate as he has. Opening then closing his account again shows clearly that his votebombing is not over.

This. He closes his account so that 16kadams can claim that the votebombing has ceased. As soon as 16kadams needs a debate voted on, he opens his acount again.
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 12:49:50 AM
I actually have proof that Angelo and 16kadams are the same person.

Notice my debate against Ricky_Zahnd: http://www.debate.org...

In this debate, Angelo voted, claiming "may I say I agree with previous vote?" (this was in response to Stephen_Hawking voting on my debate). I clicked on Angelo's profile, noticing that his account had been closed. So I went to the forums, believing him to have vote bombed and indicating this on the "vote bomb" thread. So MasterKage voted, countering Angelo's vote.

Now go into the comments. 16kadams left the following two comments: "Kage agreeing with a previous vote is saying I use his same RFD..."/"So if you coubter vb him then SH vb d too, yet he didn't. So really no counter was needed."

It took me awhile to decipher what he was saying, and I finally understood. 16kadams was talking about his vote as Angelo, that he was agreeing with Stephen_Hawking's RFD, so if someone was counter vote bombing him, no counter was necessary.

I believe this essentially seals it that they are the same person.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 9:24:49 AM
At 2/7/2012 12:13:42 AM, Double_R wrote:

Do you really find your explanation to be more plausible then the idea of a 14 yr old multi-accounter?

I find both options plausible. It's obvious he's bias. A bias voter would reopen his account to vote on a debate. Therefore it is quite a plausible explanation.

Either way, the main issue here is fairness in voting. Angelo's bias in voting is far beyond suspicion. That is not fair to opponents of 16K who put just as much time and energy into the debate as he has. Opening then closing his account again shows clearly that his votebombing is not over.

I already said it's obvious he votes unfairly, so I don't know why you put this in as a response too me.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 11:19:29 AM
Am i the only one who finds this a little suspicious?

an account made 4 days ago that has been in 3 debates owned with 16kadams, lost all of them, and a very stereotypical profile (a communist that supports Obama, with a flag of communist Russia, really?)

I for one think this is just sad
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 11:28:53 AM
yeah check chain man, I just noob sniped him once, the the other I accepted an open challenge. Sure check him. go ahead.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 11:30:44 AM
I PM'd innomen