Jump to topic:

Koopin says hello.

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:05:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, I've decided that after an extended hiatus, that I just could not stay away. I've thought about coming back for awhile, pretty much the moment I realized the rest of the interweb sucked (Facebook.) I browsed this site the other day, and it seems to have made some progress. Also, I need some logical people in my life! I am constantly talking with people who agree with me! Help! A bunch of republicans agreeing is NEVER a good thing. I know I said I wouldn't come back, but I miss you guys. And I've also learned some new long words such as "abiogenesis" and "ebullient."

KFC.
kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:05:46 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:05:04 PM, Koopin wrote:
So, I've decided that after an extended hiatus, that I just could not stay away. I've thought about coming back for awhile, pretty much the moment I realized the rest of the interweb sucked (Facebook.) I browsed this site the other day, and it seems to have made some progress. Also, I need some logical people in my life! I am constantly talking with people who agree with me! Help! A bunch of republicans agreeing is NEVER a good thing. I know I said I wouldn't come back, but I miss you guys. And I've also learned some new long words such as "abiogenesis" and "ebullient."

KFC.

I told them that you all would be back. Welcome my friend.......
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:08:00 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:07:11 PM, inferno wrote:
So youre a Republican now. Ha, ha, ha. Good one my friend.

I have always been a repub. However you crazy ddo'ers have pushed me a bit to the left.
kfc
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:09:04 PM

KFC.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't my facebook posts that drove you from that though right?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:11:27 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:09:04 PM, innomen wrote:

KFC.

Look a there everybody. Innomen has some tears in his eyes. LOL
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:11:33 PM

KFC.

Actually, hearing your voice made me laugh so hard and I started thinking of DDO again. So I checked out the site. :D
kfc
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:11:36 PM
Welcome back!
Super_Robot_Wars is going to blow his load.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:14:02 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:11:33 PM, Koopin wrote:

KFC.

Actually, hearing your voice made me laugh so hard and I started thinking of DDO again. So I checked out the site. :D

Laughing at me? Now that you're back, you're about to be banned.

JK of course. Great day to have you back!
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:14:24 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:11:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Welcome back!
Super_Robot_Wars is going to blow his load.

Well, I'm outta here. Cya guys next year.
kfc
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:15:16 PM
My god. This thread is going to get bombarded. Though, that will happen naturally, I think.

Well, welcome back. Even if I haven't formally met you.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:16:21 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:15:16 PM, MasterKage wrote:
My god. This thread is going to get bombarded. Though, that will happen naturally, I think.

Well, welcome back. Even if I haven't formally met you.

Same here...welcome back!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:18:52 PM
The Koopin is back, welcome.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:18:59 PM

KFC.

Koopin. Of course you know that there are some people here who have no idea who you are. Well, they will know now...........
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:24:38 PM
I have just decided I will stay active.

Welcome back, you sonofabitch
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:26:59 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:24:38 PM, phantom wrote:

Your mom is gonna stay active too. ;)
kfc
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:29:44 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:26:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/2/2012 4:24:38 PM, phantom wrote:

Your mom is gonna stay active too. ;)

-________-
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:35:03 PM
This calls for a round of the Colonel's finest pieces of gen-u-wine fried chicken!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:35:37 PM
Never really knew you, but welcome back!!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:42:40 PM
who is this koopin person and why does he like popeyes so much?

Jk. even though I came here when you were already gone, I don't think it's possible to be a member of ddo and not hear about the infamous koopin. welcome back.

do you play mafia, koopin? :P
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:44:10 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:42:40 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
who is this koopin person and why does he like popeyes so much?:

*Gasp*

Popeyes?!?!

Heretic!

Burn her!!! Burn the witch!!!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:46:27 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:32:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/2/2012 4:31:40 PM, darkkermit wrote:
welcome back :).

Really happy to have you back too Dark.

Innomen, did you just censor and edit Inferno's post? Because a second ago it said something completely different ("Now you decide to show your face around here? Cowaaard")
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:47:39 PM
At 2/2/2012 4:46:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/2/2012 4:32:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/2/2012 4:31:40 PM, darkkermit wrote:
welcome back :).

Really happy to have you back too Dark.

Innomen, did you just censor and edit Inferno's post? Because a second ago it said something completely different ("Now you decide to show your face around here? Cowaaard")

^ you forgot the "Next." at the end.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 4:48:14 PM
Innomen, did you just censor and edit Inferno's post? Because a second ago it said something completely different ("Now you decide to show your face around here? Cowaaard"):

It wasn't Innomen, it was the Illuminati.... Wait a minute.... Innomen is part of the Illuminati!