Jump to topic:

Posting Like inferno .*

rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 9:15:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think we should devote a thread or maybe even have an inferno day where we all post like our fellow member inferno.
As I am sure we've all noticed, he has a particular style of typing and arguing.
If you don't agree with me it is because my experiences with inferno are beyond your comprehension.
Next please.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 9:16:46 PM
At 2/2/2012 9:15:14 PM, rogue wrote:
I think we should devote a thread or maybe even have an inferno day where we all post like our fellow member inferno.
As I am sure we've all noticed, he has a particular style of typing and arguing.
If you don't agree with me it is because my experiences with inferno are beyond your comprehension.
Next please.

False. Next!
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 9:18:54 PM
At 2/2/2012 9:16:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

Once again you fail to understand what is beyond your capabilities my dear Royalpaladin. You're just blowing hot air.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 9:21:25 PM
At 2/2/2012 9:18:54 PM, rogue wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

Once again you fail to understand what is beyond your capabilities my dear Royalpaladin. You're just blowing hot air.

Rogue is a dictator. What a surprise. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 9:24:15 PM
How dare you mocvk the great inferno !

Cowarddd!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 9:25:40 PM
At 2/2/2012 9:24:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
How dare you mocvk the great inferno !

Cowarddd!

Have you seen angels and demons thett. I have seen all of the darkness in the world. You are just a little bug compared to me.
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 9:33:11 PM
At 2/2/2012 9:21:25 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

Rogue is a dictator. What a surprise. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

You are quite the adversary when it comes to posting like inferno. Unfortunately for you your mind has been clouded and controlled by secular garbage and so your opinion will never have any effect on me and all the other smart people who understand inferno. But go along my friend. =)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:00:47 PM
Next please.

A red dragon with a dead soul. That is what you are.
You're prejudices dilutes you of any understanding of what I the great inferno have accomplished.
Do you know what lies beneath the dark blanket that envelopes your being.
You do not. You are not willing to lay aside your conceit and unfold the darkness.
And you never will be...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:06:22 PM
Evolution is false. We did not come from monkeys. Your beliefs are built on highly flawed, secularist propaganda promoted by false prophets instead. No evidence; God created us in light and in his image. God is consistent; the false prophets are not. One guy says this, the other that, and so forth. Consistency means truth. God is the base of religion. He is the base of truth, not the false prophets.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:09:04 PM
Next please.

False. Next!

Another dictator. Someday you will see the insignificance of your words, compared to mine. I do not care about your beliefs, or your values, or speculation. Now, if you want to ask the great Inferno a question, I shall gladly do so

Otherwise, you're blowing the wind for no reason.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:09:43 PM
Sarcasm my Freind
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:12:35 PM
Next please.

False. Next!

Lady and gags, here is the premier girl. I gotta tell ya that Rogue is quite the girl; in spite of his obstinance that blinds her, she is pretty, innocent, and a flower blooming away. But bewarn. She is like a drug-dealer who forces evil minds and thoughts on people and gives drugs.

Beware, a deadly femme fatale.:)

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:19:09 PM
At 2/2/2012 10:12:35 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

Lady and gags, here is the premier girl. I gotta tell ya that Rogue is quite the girl; in spite of his obstinance that blinds her, she is pretty, innocent, and a flower blooming away. But bewarn. She is like a drug-dealer who forces evil minds and thoughts on people and gives drugs.

False I dislike her. I dislike your false statements too.

. :)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:20:15 PM
At 2/2/2012 10:19:09 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

You cannot comprehend the wider world, my friend. I shall not talk to you until you broaden your eyes and leave behind your blindess.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:21:03 PM
Next please.

False. Next!

Ahh it is you my young republican friend . You are brainwashed by your inability to see the spirits and the light. Next*
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:22:41 PM
At 2/2/2012 10:21:03 PM, thett3 wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

Ahh it is you my young republican friend . You are brainwashed by your inability to see the spirits and the light. Next*

It is you again. I thought I heard a fly buzzing by my ear. (swats)

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:23:02 PM
Next please.

False. Next!

Clearly your NWO. Next!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:25:11 PM
At 2/2/2012 10:23:02 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

Clearly your NWO. Next!

Be quiet, boy blunder. Do not make me get Heman, god of the mountain trops.=)

rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 10:59:33 PM
Next please.

False. Next!

You are quite the character my friend. But you are so far in the dark. You don't understand what me and countless others who have seen the supernatural understand. You are like a fly caught in a spider's web. The spider is of course the secular garbage that clouds your mind. I pity you seeing you caught in this web. But of course you cannot comprehend the things I have. So buzz little fly. The rest of us will not falter from the truth just because your weak soul has been mislead. =)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 11:04:03 PM
At 2/2/2012 10:59:33 PM, rogue wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

You are quite the character my friend. But you are so far in the dark. You don't understand what me and countless others who have seen the supernatural understand. You are like a fly caught in a spider's web. The spider is of course the secular garbage that clouds your mind. I pity you seeing you caught in this web. But of course you cannot comprehend the things I have. So buzz little fly. The rest of us will not falter from the truth just because your weak soul has been mislead. =)

We have some spies on this forum today. Some of them are antagonists and others are passives. Oh me, oh my. Come out, come out wherever you are.
I know that you are watching us.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 11:05:55 PM
Next please.

False. Next!

You are lucky that you are my friend or else I would swat you like a fly =)

Next!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 11:28:07 PM
At 2/2/2012 11:21:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Rogue is a red dragon with no soul. =)

No, she is a red dragon that works with the Illuminati/NWO. Next!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 12:11:49 AM
At 2/2/2012 11:04:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

We have some spies on this forum today. Some of them are antagonists and others are passives. Oh me, oh my. Come out, come out wherever you are.

Talk down to me, by all means. But understand that I have an army; a legion of those like me, who have seen things you wouldn't believe.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 1:39:38 AM
At 2/3/2012 12:11:49 AM, Physik wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

Talk down to me, by all means. But understand that I have an army; a legion of those like me, who have seen things you wouldn't believe.

Wrong, you little racoon.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 10:43:32 AM
At 2/3/2012 1:39:38 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 2/3/2012 12:11:49 AM, Physik wrote:
Next please.

False. Next!

Wrong, you little racoon.

Your whole existence is futile my friend. Typical human.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 1:00:50 PM
At 2/3/2012 12:29:05 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
This thread's all fun and games until you realize you're probably making fun of someone who's mentally retarded IRL.

No, I do not think that he is mentally deficient. I think that he is a troll.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 1:09:46 PM
At 2/3/2012 1:00:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/3/2012 12:29:05 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
This thread's all fun and games until you realize you're probably making fun of someone who's mentally retarded IRL.

No, I do not think that he is mentally deficient. I think that he is a troll.

Neither of us can be completely certain. All we know is he's had around 1900 posts here and nothing he's said has been remotely intelligent. Either way it's pretty sad. I'd say it's probably stupidity combined with some trolling, but the term 'trolling' implies you're intelligent enough to realize what you're doing.