Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 12:42:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/3/2012 12:29:29 AM, Raisor wrote:
And yet so far it hasn't.

I read the first book when I was twelve, I've been waiting awhile.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 1:04:34 AM
At 2/3/2012 12:42:16 AM, Physik wrote:

I am just finishing the third book now. And all I want at this point is for the mother of dragons to burn westeros to the ground.
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 1:07:43 AM
At 2/3/2012 1:04:34 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 2/3/2012 12:42:16 AM, Physik wrote:

I am just finishing the third book now. And all I want at this point is for the mother of dragons to burn westeros to the ground.

God, I don't know how to respond without spoilers....
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico