Jump to topic:

A note to DDO

Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 6:18:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Whoever is the webmaster of DDO, please update the political information. The campaign is in full-swing and I can no longer have McCain on my profile.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 6:23:25 PM
At 2/3/2012 6:18:55 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
Whoever is the webmaster of DDO, please update the political information. The campaign is in full-swing and I can no longer have McCain on my profile.

You disappoint me.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 7:32:50 PM

I agree, perhaps putting Cap and Trade as an issue. Also, your signature says, "disarm a liberal. Vote for family values." Progressive values are actually the true values from which this nation was founded upon.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 7:33:31 PM
At 2/3/2012 7:32:50 PM, Contra wrote:

I agree, perhaps putting Cap and Trade as an issue. Also, your signature says, "disarm a liberal. Vote for family values." Progressive values are actually the true values from which this nation was founded upon.

Good derail attempt.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 9:39:27 PM
At 2/3/2012 7:33:31 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/3/2012 7:32:50 PM, Contra wrote:

Good derail attempt.

No it wasn't. It lacked subtlety.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 9:10:14 PM
Progressive Values:

Nurturant parenting coupled with responsibility and open communication. Freedom and fairness is granted. Equality for all is a core value. Protection, community service, and cooperation helps the society as a whole, aka common good. Caring and responsibility are carried out with strength.

Conservative Values:

Strict-father morality. Tough love. Puts no protections for people who started in a poor position. Does not consider those who have an inability to rise. Does not help the community as a whole. Those who worked hard and became rich are entitled to their wealth, do not consider the society's interest that made you rich. All others have to work hard to thrive as well, and the poor need to get this way regardless of their uprising and education and financial distress to become rich.

------As you can tell, most Americans favor family values, but what they really ACTUALLY favor is mutual responsibility.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:38:39 PM
I guess you have no comeback.

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:41:32 PM
At 2/9/2012 7:38:39 PM, Contra wrote:
I guess you have no comeback.

lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:46:21 PM
At 2/7/2012 9:10:14 PM, Contra wrote:
Progressive Values:

Nurturant parenting coupled with responsibility and open communication. Freedom and fairness is granted. Equality for all is a core value. Protection, community service, and cooperation helps the society as a whole, aka common good. Caring and responsibility are carried out with strength.

Conservative Values:

Strict-father morality. Tough love. Puts no protections for people who started in a poor position. Does not consider those who have an inability to rise. Does not help the community as a whole. Those who worked hard and became rich are entitled to their wealth, do not consider the society's interest that made you rich. All others have to work hard to thrive as well, and the poor need to get this way regardless of their uprising and education and financial distress to become rich.

------As you can tell, most Americans favor family values, but what they really ACTUALLY favor is mutual responsibility.

BTW some of that is false. We think people that can't get e temporary safety net then can apply for private charity. We also have exceptions for the mentally or physically disabled. We believe in equality as well, as marriage is not a right. Also cutting taxes for the rich would make jobs, CBO says, and increase revanue.

Revenue logic:

If Motorola cos but has 50% taxes they can no longer have 100,000 workers getting paid 100,000$ a year, they not have 20,000. The extra employment leads to more of a tax base, leading to more money. SO if they had a 9% tax, they keep the 100,000 people then add 10,000 more, hence increasing the tax base and taxable income. Ex:

1 person and the goverment getting 500,000$

vs

100,000 people, ---> 100,000$ because that 1 person gives them taxable wealth.

Make sense?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:05:32 PM
At 2/9/2012 7:46:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/7/2012 9:10:14 PM, Contra wrote:
Progressive Values:

Conservative Values:

BTW some of that is false. We think people that can't get e temporary safety net then can apply for private charity. We also have exceptions for the mentally or physically disabled. We believe in equality as well, as marriage is not a right. Also cutting taxes for the rich would make jobs, CBO says, and increase revanue.

Revenue logic:

If Motorola cos but has 50% taxes they can no longer have 100,000 workers getting paid 100,000$ a year, they not have 20,000. The extra employment leads to more of a tax base, leading to more money. SO if they had a 9% tax, they keep the 100,000 people then add 10,000 more, hence increasing the tax base and taxable income. Ex:

1 person and the goverment getting 500,000$

vs

100,000 people, ---> 100,000$ because that 1 person gives them taxable wealth.

Make sense?

About your mutual responsibility/ family values CBO study, I would like to see a source.

About your tax cutting logic: The corporate rate is about 35% (state levels vary). I favor a cut in business taxes and in tax loopholes (although almost everyone says this but it is never done), so that the same/more equal revenue is brought in, and so the USA is more competitive.